Take Action

You love ME right?

Chapter 14

 

 

"Sorry, the others were busy" Sulli apologized.

"Victoria, Dara, Par Bom, and Fei,  all had things to do." Amber added.

"Don't apologized! Its fine."

"Sooo what can we do for you?" Ji-eun asked. I just smiled at them, making them look at me, curiously.

 

~~~~

 

"SO that's the plan, Will you help me?" I was definitely exited. I wasn't ready for anyone to rip my hands off, not ever.

"A boy. you want us to dress you as a boy?" They didn't even blink, was it because they thought my idea, was THAT good, or were they just shocked?

I nodded and smiled widely at them.

"What? No?" they came closer to me, forming a circle around me. " I don't think I can imagine you as a guy." Ji-eun (IU) said, giving me a questioning look.

"Wae?"

"Yeah what's wrong with looking like a guy?" Amber asked. We just giggled.

"Ani. I didn't mean it like that, it's just.. She's too cute to dress that way." I thought Amber might think they were saying she isn't cute but, no one said anything so maybe I was the only one to over think it.

"Yeah well, what you call cute caused me my arms and will cost me my life if I don't do something."

"Your arms??" Again, that weird look. "Yeah, you guys remember the kingkas that every girl talked about?"

"You mean Minho and his friends?" Sulli asked and all the girls looked at each other, exchanging looks. "So. you mean to say this is all because of them?" I just nodded. "Yep. Those monsters are trying to kill me, they are on to me! I've been cursed! cursed Im telling you."

 

*giggles*

 

"keke you're really cute. But care to explain what you have to do with them?" Jia looked at me, expecting probably a really good explanation for this. Now that I think about it, was I their doll too? They are all supper protective of me, and that can be scary.

 

~~~

"No way. The playboys have noticed you?" Minzy asked wide eyed. "noticed?" Was I some kind of art piece at a museum? Who needs to get a guys attention to be noticed by the others anyway? "I don't know, but please help me." I begged. 

I looked at all of them, making the cutest face I could, puppy dog eyes, always works. We sat there in silence. Silence that was killing me by now. School will start soon and if they didn't agree to help me there was always plan C. That's how I saw it at this point at least.

"Alright. Minho has to learn not to ignore us. So Im in" Jia looked at me and smiled.  More like smirked, bet its revenge against Minho who ignored her when she asked him out a year ago.

BUt even if it wasn't because they wanted to help me, I dont care, as long as they agree to help me out.

 

AN: SO well they girls help?? what will happen if they do? OHH I even want to know what will happen haha Thank you for the comments! I've been really busy... So yeah... HOW WILL SHE LOOK??? LETS WAIT AND SEE!!