Tada!

You love ME right?

CHAPTER 6:

 

Authors POV;

 

Minho stood there dumbfounded, not knowing whether to open the curtain or not. *Oh what the heck* Minho thought and reached for the curtain, determined to open it.

Someone beat him to it, though and out came the girl who was hiding(??) behind it.

Minho's eyes went wide as he got lost, staring at her. "WOW, since when have you been hiding here here Key?" Minho turned to look at Key, who in return rolled his eyes, arms fold.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to open the curtain to a dressing room without asking?!" Hye Ri snapped, trying to take all her anger out, she wasn't used to too many stress in one day.

It wasn't just how she looked, or who she met but everything that had happened to her, it was just too much.

"Say, haven't I seen you before, like today maybe?" Minho looked at her closely, "I wanna say no but I don't LIE" She looked at Key, who smiled at her.

"WALLA, she is My master piece. You look way better! Now maybe I can allow you around me" Key reached for her hand and made her spin for him once, to check how she looked.

"hehe, now let's go." Key grabbed both her hands and pulled her with him, "On No. Wait a minute, She IS going with ME" Minho pulled one of her hand away from Key.

Both started to pull her, like a piece of toy, or a toy itself.

"Yahhhh~ Awie~ that hurts!!!" Hye Ri pulled both of her hands back, ending in the floor.

*Sniff Sniff*

"You made her Cry You BEAST!" Key started blaming Minho, hitting him as hard as he could, "YOU ANIMAL!! I didn't like her with those ugly clothes but now she looks gorgeous, and YOU MADE HER CRY, ANIMAL, BEAST. GO AWAY"

"YYAHH! KEY STOP!!!!"

They both started to argue and soon seemed to have forgotten what they were arguing about.

"ITS YOUR FAULT! YOU NEVER HELP OUT AT HOME!!!"..........

~~~~~

"Forget them, let's go" Someone whispered on to Hye Ri's ear.

She looked up at him and nodded, He reached his hand and helped her up. *Smile* "They never know what goes around them when they argue" He added and they both left the room, not even turning back to check if they had noticed or not.