Finally Home!!!

You love ME right?

Chapter 8:

 

Hye Ri POV:

 

Lets see.. I've met some really weird people today... AND hopefully, it will be the last time I see them..

"Onew.." I repeated the name the wind carried (A/N: Over dramatic or just poetic??).

"Like whispering your name would help!..BUT..he did seem nicer than the others... Funny and CUTE!" SAY WHAT??

"Hye Ri!! what are you thinking?!" I debated with myself, on my way home.. Such a nice guy, and yet since he is friends with THEM, I guess he must be the same.

~~~~

"I'm home!" I said opening the door. There won't be anybody waiting for me at home or anything, but it was just something I would say to let the land lord know I'm here.

I closed the door, taking off the high heels, *High Heels!!!! oh S*** I totally forgot about the clothes!!* I panicked.

"Miss Ri." The servant called. "Y-yeah?" I answered, I didn't mean to sound scared, but it came out the way it did.

"I'm sorry. Did I startled you?" She apologized. "No, No. I was..Never mind. Did you need me to help you on something?"I casually asked.

"No, you have a call. I asked who it was and they said it was a friend of yours."

"A friend of mine? Who? Is it Sunny?? No she lives close by. she would have come..." I started to think who it could be, none of my friends ever calls...

"um, no its a guy.." "OH it must Be -- Did you just say it's a guy?? WHO?"

"He didn't say."

"Tell him I'm not home." I quickly answered, there is no guy I have given my house phone number to, not that its MY house but still!!

Linda, nodded and left.

~~

 

Authors POV:

 

"Hello? Hye Ri?" The guy asked through the phone.

"She isn't home yet, would you like to leave a message?" Linda asked, with a pen in hand, ready to write down a message, if any.

"Yeah tell her I said 'I don't like Liars' thank you." and with that the guy hang up.

 

A/N: I'm sooo sorry!!! i totally didn't mean to leave it hanging like this!!! I'm horrible :'( I'll update soon, promise!!

Anyways, Thank you to everyone for the comments! they make my day :D Im happy you guys are enjoying this.