Friends~

You love ME right?

Chapter 12:

 

Hye Ri:

 

I stretched my hand for my phone, sliding my finger against the screen trying to unlock it.

I couldn't. it's not like Im ever able to anyways. I brought my phone towards my face. "AHHH My eyes." My phone went flying to i dont know where. As a reflex I shut my eyes tighly and pulled the covers over me again.

"Im staying in bed today!" I yelled out to no one in particular. "You have to go to school." Somone suddently answered. "Oh great Im being hunted too!" I blurred out.

"You have to go to school" the voice said again, by 'voice' I mean Linda,  "No I don't. Im not going!" I buried myself in my covers even more, if possible.

"Why not?" Linda asked. "Beacuse." I felt her lay on the bed. "Because?" She asked puching me to talk, or i would just pout all day and not talk to anyone.

"Because IM SCARED!" I said between the covers. there was no way I was going to school, not taday not EVER. "You're scared... Scared of what?"

"Nothing," Even thought I couldn't see it I knew she was now looking at me, giving me that 'seriously?' look.

"Don't look at me like that!..Im scared, scared of guys. GUYS WHO LIKE TO RIP MY HANDS OFF."

"Oh my. Did you have a bad dream?" "No! it wasn't a bad dream, it was a nightmare. A really vivid nightmare!"

"Well, the masters asked about you. I told them you were sleeping. They promissed to come back soon." Linda said agains, this wasn't a lie was it? No linda has never lied to me!

"Masters? You mean My oppas are coming back? really? no lie?" I uncovered my face quickly looking at her, I needed to know if this was true.

*giggles* Linda started to giggle, and I quickly covered myself again. If this was a trick Im even more mad now."Can you get up now? And uncover yourself! You'll run out of air covered up like that."

"No!"

"Come on,you have to go to school." Linda tried pulling the bed covers off of me. "No!!" I turned over, trying to get away.

"WAAHH~!"

*BAM*

Next thing I knew fell out off bed and now, I was on the floor. "Awie awwiee~" I uncovered my face, rubbing my head. "Miss, are you alright?" Linda asked. "Yeah Im okay, but I know you want to laugh Linda." We both started to giggle.

"That's what happens when you cover yourself."

"Thanks for tje LATE heads up" I slowly sat up, off the floor. "Good. You're finally up now go get change, I'll go make breakfast for you." Linda got up and walked for the door. "Thanks." I found my phone as I used teh bed as support to get up.

I reached my hand, and grabed my phone, "It's all YOUR fault" I stared at my phone, getting up on my two feet.

I dragged my feet, forcing myself to the bathroom door. **Shower. Brush my hair. Dry my hair. Do my hair. Put some makeup on. Get dressed for school. Go to school. And come home.** That's what I would usually do, My regular life rutine, It shouldn't cange right? IT JUST CANT CHANGE.

I opened my phone, seeing a missed call. "HMmm.." IAn idea came into my mind.

*Happy dance* I turned and flipped, dance to the right, dance to the left. And again~

"I KNOW! THEY WILL NEVER-" *slip* "Waaah WOW." I landed right on my buttom. 

 

And it goes 1, 2, 3 action this ain’t a movie (Yeah~)

I’m coming out 100% raw the true, the real me
Victim of conformity pressed down on all fours
Stand up, fight back the world it’s yours.

 

Nu'est Action Began to play. "Y-yoboseyo?" I answered the phone.

 

 

AN: Thank you, all my subscriber. I love you guys :3 Im thankful that you guys are liking my story :D Kamsahamnida!!