.....?

You love ME right?

Chapter 5:

 

Hye Ri:

 

"Ok now what??" I stood without moving behind the curtain. All I wanted was to go home...

*Sigh*

"Now, you try these!" Key walked to the curtain and opened it. "Yah! Can't you at least tell me when you're going to open the curtain?" I pulled the curtain closed, that startled me.

"As if. It's my changing room!" Key replied pulling the curtain open again!

"Yah! aren't you listening?? It's rude to open it when there is someone inside!" I tried to pull it back closed but couldn't. He was holding it open.

"Okay, listen. I don't want you to dress me. I want to GO HOME" I clarified, expecting him to atleast understand.

"Oh shut it! Just try this on." He handed me the clothes, I was planning on handing them right back, BUT..

"Oh this is cute!" the shirt caught my eye. "What? did you think I was going to give you something horrible to wear?"

 (This is the outfit by the way)

"You never know.." I simply answered.

"Yah. Don't make me angry. get change." He closed the curtain this time, but I still hesitated and waited for him to open it again.

*Nothing*

Guess he wasn't going to.

I quickly go changed. "Done yet?" Key asked, he sounded a bit impatient. "Almost" I lied. I really didn't want to go out and see what he was planning after this.

*BAM*

"Help me!!!" I heard the door open and slam shut..HARD. * Someone came in* I thought.

*This is my opportunity! I can use this to escape!*  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"I need to hide, I NEED TO HIDE!!" The guy that came in looked around the room, trying to find a good place to hide.

"Hey, wh -" Key tried to ask but couldn't.

"HERE!" The guy opened the curtain only to hear a girls scream.

"AYHHHH what-" Hye Ri was about o scream at him but he quickly cover using both of his hands.

"SH. Please SHHH." He seemed to start panicking too with Hye Ri but she quickly calmed down, tried to at least.

 "Where is He??" Minho came in, bursting through the door, asking for the guy who was now hiding behind the curtain with Hye Ri.

"Where's who?" Key asked pretending to have no clue of what  Minho was talking about.

"I'm not Joking Key!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME!" Key snapped. "You're hiding him aren't you?" Minho looked around and headed for the curtain.

"Hey there's someone there! don't open it!" Key warned. "I don't believe you." Minho reached for the curtain.

"Yah. You open it and I'll cut off your hand!" Hye Ri suddenly answered, she didn't even know why she was helping THEM but she was...

 

AN: SOO, Who's the guy?? Haha. what happens then?