After the shock comes the pain

You love ME right?

Chapter 3:

 

Hye RI:

 

I ran away, That was the worst thing ever!!

 

I am soo not a fan of conversations and especially not with guys

 

"hey there Hye Ri!" Sunny waved at me from afar, I hadn't realized I was shaking until I tried waving at her, and saw my own hands.

 

I was shaking, shaking of what fear??

 

"Hey Sunny." I said holding my hands together, i needed to get myself together, it was just two guys, nothing else.

 

"Do you remember how you wanted to join Fashion club with me this year?" Sunny asked me, I could tell she was so happy today, unlike me. I shyly nodded.

 

"What wrong? Are you okay?" She asked looking at me with concern, "Yeah I'm fine."

 

"Okay, anyway. I talked to the  club's president and asked if we could join-"

 

"Do you even have to ask the president?" i interrupted her.

 

"Haha, No. I don't think so..."

 

"Then why-?" I asked but she answered faster than i could finish, "I used it as an excuse to talk to the president silly, I just couldn't let this pass" I smiled at her, Sunny, always bright about everything.

 

Its weird how we became friend in the first place, she's out-going, I'm not.

 

We are opposites and yet she's my best friend... Anyhow, "SO, he actually found it cute how I asked him first before joining so he is putting me in the Clubs' committee, Isn't that great?" "uhh, yeah. but how do I fit in here again?"

 

"Well, I want you to join it too, the committee. The president said it was okay, but he needs to meet you first." WOW hold up, all this time the Fashion Club President, the one everyone talks about is a GUY??

 

"By HE, you mean its a guy right??" She smacked me on the head. "OW" "Ofcourse its a guy, haven't you been listening?"

 

"Ok, then.""Then lets go!" Sunny suddenly pulled my im guessing we were heading towards Fashion Club...

 

 

-------------

 

"Her name's Hye Ri. She's the girl I was talking about earlier."