School~ I'm In Trouble Now

You love ME right?

Chapter 16

 

Hye-Ri~

"Are you new here" I turned around slowly remembering to breathe in and out.

Please let this be a dream I prayed. His voice sounded different  so I turned around curious to know if  its real or am i just being paranoid already..? 

Before me stood two big guys, well to me, and one bigger than the other.

*Breath in, Breah out, You ARE a guy. You ARE cool* I repeated in my mind.

"Yeah, today is my first day" I answered  my best trying to keep it as real as possible " Theres nothing to be scare of you know" the demon, I mean the shorter one Jonghyun said.

"Yeah everyone here is nice and cool, right hyung" the taller one said *yeah right*.

"uh huh" Jonghyun simply answered looking at me

*Oh no! Does he know? How? am I not manly enough* I started to panic.

"mmm. How about the girls?Are there any cute ones here" I had to think of something to save myself , and this is the only thing I could come up with and its mostly what new guys asked if I remenber correctly, hopefully.

Jonghyun smiled then. WOW playboy much?

"Ha I like you. Here come with us. What's your name my friend" Jonghyun asked placing his arm around my shoulder. I flinched at the contact, making him look at me weirdly.

" Max, and I'm ot used to people touching me" I said giving him a look, removing his arm off of my shoulder. Giving him a glare at the end.

"Hahaha, dont be like that, I'm Jonghyun and this is Taemin. We're all guys here and you were the one that asked about the girls. Dont tell me you're like that with the chicks too?" He asked looking at me, and placed his hand on my shoulder ONCE AGAIN.

Now what?!?! I've never dated anyone! *Play t cool* I gave him a death glare, and replied.

"Of course not. But its different you know. My ex annoyed me, and still does. So make sure if you're going to introduce me to somene , she better not be annoyoying." I stated. And pulled away. oh What the... What am I saying!

"Hahahaha. Dont worry."  Jonghyun said.

"Yeah dont worry  my hyung is good at picking girls. Actually we we're lookig for my noona when we saw you. You were looking lost" the other guy  known as Taemin answered after a while.

"You're nooa?" I asked, to which he only nodded. "Yah what noona? She isn't yours!!" Jonghyun said as he smacked Taemin on the head. Oww poor guy.

"She is my noona, hyung is just jealous" Reight now, i dont know if I should be sorry for Teamin or his "Noona." Who ever she is.

"Oh really? Sooo... Whats her name? I might know her sin-" I stopped realizing what I was saying. I looked at them who seemed to be waiting for me to continue.

"S-Since I have a girl -- a friend that goes to this school.

"Oh" They both replied and smiled. Omo how stupid are they or am I just good at this?

" Her name is Hye Ri" Taemin was the one to say something first.

"What?!?" I asked surprised "whats wrong, you know her?" asked Taemin

" What noooo, its just that I remembered something " I tried to explain, trying to cover up my surprised.

"Well look at the time got to go" I said running not even giving them time to say anything. *What the.. Since when am I THEIR noona?? Since when are they on friendly terms with me. OMO i'm sooooo confused they are nuts. There's NO way i'm THEIR noona (T_T)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin~

"Hyug he's weird" I said to my hyung who just nodded. That guy aish so rude why run away like that. Well maybe he's really busy.

"Hello! Hey? calling Taemminie back to earth" Key Umma said. I didnt even noticed that he and the others arrived. " Oh nothing. Guess what?" I asked excited.

"What?" he asked "Jjong and I just made a new friend.. I think" I said mumbling the last part.

" Oh really thats nice. hope to meet him soon, what his name?" Key Umma asked

"Max" Jjong hyung answered before I could "Not fair I wanted to say the name!" I said pouting at the unfairness.

"Yah, I didnt ask you" Key Umma said hitting Jjong hyung's arm and hugging me since Hyung was giving me the evil scary eyes.

I couldnt help but giggle since its always the same. Jjong hyung cant do anything cuz if he does he has to answer to  Key Umma which he is scared of hahhaha :) er xP

 

AN: hey there! Sorry i haden't updated this story.. i moved and had no internet. plz comment, it encourages me to keep writing. Thanks to those that have left a comment everytime they read. LOVA YA <3