Part 2: The pain arrives

You love ME right?

Chapter 4:

 

Authors POV:

 

"Her name is Hye Ri, She's the girl I was talking about earlier."Sunny presented the girl who stood next to her friend having no idea what to expect.

She looked scared and tried to hide behind her friend but it was impossible, the guy was already heading towards her. Staring at her closely.

Up and down.

up and down the eyes of the guy went, looking closely at Hye Ri, who stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Come here," He motioned his index finger calling her over.

Hye Ri shook her head, No. She was scared of guys now, thanks to her last experiences... and kept shaking her head.

"Come here I said" The guy stomped his foot, growing impatient, making Hye Ri jump.

She walked forward and looked at the guy, "yeah..?" She looked at the guy carefully. "Okay Oppa, I'll leave her to you. I still have something to take care of" Sunny waved good bye and left before Hye Ri could stop her from leaving.

"I'm not going to bite you."

"I'm not sure about that." Hye Ri responded.

"Not with those clothes I'm not. You look horrible."

"Tsk tsk" Hye Ri was offended, but it was true, she didn't look her best today.

"Let me ask you this, do you always look like this? No wait, do you always dress yourself? that's a much better question" He didn't even sound rude about it, even though he sure was, but he sounded serious.. HE MEANT IT.

"Ha. haha was that supposed to be funny? Well it wasn't. And yes I do dress myself, today I didn't even try okay!" Hye Ri was the one now stomping her foot, like a little girl.

 

~~~~

"Haha you're cute. But we really do need to change this before I snap." He pointed at my outfit. "Wait. I don't even know you name!" He tried to pull my hand towards the dressing room, I'm guessing??, but I pulled away, I don't trust people that easily... At least not guys...

*Thank you Jonghyun and Minho* I thought.

"Key. Call me Key Oppa. or you'll be sorry." How could he smiled at the end and still look so scary??

"Diva much??" I asked. "Yeah, that's my nickname." He pushed me inside the small changing room and closed the curtain...

*Oh great Now what??*

 

AN: SO what do you think??