My New Job..?

You love ME right?

CHAPTER 21:

 

Jonghyun:

We have been sitting here around our table, calling the girls who stood outside our house, forming a queue. "THIS WILL TAKE FOR EVER!!!" Key kept complaining and stomped his feet on the floor under the table every time we had to call the next girl.

"Can we just hurry and finish this??" Minho opened the door for the next person to come. "Aish, all the noonas from school are here!" Taemin ruffled his hair in frustration. "It's really taking for ever!!" Key added.

"Shhh." Onew silent them all and looked at the girl who was standing in front of us.

"What do you like to do?" They asked in unison. The girl half Fangirled (squealed) in front of us. I just looked at her up and down. I can tell she's looking at me, so i looked away to the guys.

"I like to swim." The girl smiled at all of them.

"And-?" Key asked.

"I like to listen to music."

​"Thanks," Key smiled, i can just see what he's about to say. "Next." and I'm right. Oh this will be a long day~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I cant believe IM getting myself in this." I stretched my shaking hand, forcing it to knock on the door.Right when I heard footsteps, my body automatically turned, ready to run and hide. 

"Be brave." I told myself, shutting my eyes. "Hyde RI?" I heard a gentle voice call me. I shut my eyes, as if that was going to make me disappear. 

"Hi-" I tried to speak.

"What are you doing here?" Onew looked at me, wide eyed. I looked down, thinking that i wasn't welcomed.

"Anieyo. IM leaving." I turned away. "Anie~ Come in." He ran to me and grabbed my hand. I looked at his hand, holding mine. "WAE!" I suddenly pulled away.

"What's wrong?" he looked at me, worried. "ahh, anie. nothing."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I heard from a classmate you were looking for someone to help you with your house... and I also found this sign that says 'Shinee's residence now looking for a helper'." I finished explaining.

"Mwuh?!" Their eyes were wide opened, in surprised.

"Are you serious?" They all asked in unison. "Wae? Did you already hire someone??" This worried me, I needed a job! And fast.

"NO! No, no. we haven't hired anyone right guys?" Jonghyun winked at the guys, i just pretended not to notice. Better this way anyways.

"Really? then IM not too late" I smiled brightly, acting like that was the best thing ever.Oh im such a good actress, they all just smiled back and i can tell its not a fake smile.

 

~~~~~

???? POV:

 

SHE WILL BE WORKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jumped up and down on the bed. Childish, but i just cant believe it! this is just perfect.

Now there is no way I can't show her IM much better than anyone in this house,

 

 

AN: HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! kinda of a cliff hanger xP (mianhae) This is short, i know but i've been so busy and there are many things in my mind recently. then i had writers block... anyway HOPE YOU LIKE IT keke