Oops..

You love ME right?

CHAPTER 1:

 

"Yahhhh!! SOMEBODY OPEN THIS FREAKEN DOOR!!!" I kept kicking the door, oh I wish for there to be someone out there that can be nice enough to open the door for me. *Please please let me make it out of here alive! I promise I'll behave~* right now, all I felt like was crying..

There is no way I could be locked up on the janitors closet!! theres is just no way! All I did was bump into someone, who's face I didn't even see, and next thing I know, I'm stuck, locked here. All i wanted was to get to the class where my friend was waiting for me.

I looked around, trying to find something that might unlock the door. *nothing*

"This is just great!" I grabbed the broom closest to me, aiming for the door.

"ONE. TWO. THREE!!" I ran towards the door. *BAM*

I landed hard on the floor, rubbing my head, and elbows, That was such a dumb idea. "HELLPPP!!!!"

 

~~~~~~

 

 "HELLPP!!!!"

Taemin was passing by when he heard a loud scream for help. He looked around and saw no one.

"Huh. Weird." He shrugged and was about to walk away when he heard it again.

He looked at the door right in front of him, and knocked once.

"Oh my gosh! The door can speak!" Taemin looked like a little kid who had just found a toy he liked. "SO, what's your name?" Taemin asked as he took a seat in front of the door.

"Who's there? Can you help me??"

"Help you? but what's your name? Can I call you door??" Taemin asked sweetly.

"NO! Just open this door!"

"Okay!" Taemin took off the piece of wood that was holding the door shut. "The-"

*SMACK*

The door slammed open, hitting Taemin on the head. Hye Ri was about to disappear before someone could lock her up again, when she looked to the side she saw this guy on the ground, if she didn't know any better, she would have said he was going to cry.

"Taemin! Where are you??" Some guy called, with the rest of his friends behind him. "I'm Here, with this girl -" Taemin turned to see the girl gone...

 

~~~~~~

 

Hye Ri:

"Hey Hye Ri, mind helping me? The professor left me in charged of cleaning duties but i cant do it~" Sunny, my friend said as she tried picking up all the garbage off the floor. *this will take more than an hour to finish* i thought, bending down to pick up pieces of paper under the desk.

"What type of class is this anyway?! leaving all this mess here." Its really unfair that someone is always having to stay and pick up after everyone. Thanks to that, me and Sunny can`t go to the movies. "Its art class. I guess they are too busy to clean after themselves. It is the end of semester, so I'm guessing they have to finish their final project." She handed me the papers that needed to be shred.

Guess she wanted me to help her do that too. Every Thursday, I had to stay behind and help her clean the classroom. it was her turn to do the cleaning, and leaving her by herself wasn't something I would ever do.

I didn't even bother checking the papers that I tossed to the shredding machine, or what ever you called it. The first day I helped her out, I checked and read every single paper, that it took FOR EVER to finish. After Sunny realized this, she scolded me and told me to just toss them. 'They aren't important' Is what she had told me.

*Oh, whatever..* I tossed them in, and watched as they were cut into pieces.

~~

"Hey you!" I heard a voice call from the door. I turned around, seeing Sunny looking at ONE of THEM.