Temper

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Vegenance [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 2 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Two weeks later

 

Mingyu stared at the doctor.
"You can go home. You need to come to the hospital every two days to have your shoulder checked." He said to him.
Mingyu gulped nervously. He didn't want to go out and leave this room - or the hospital.
"Can't I stay a little longer? I am really in a lot of pain." he lied, but the doctor shook his head.
"Sir, we have a lot of patients. We need the bed."
Mingyu's hands began to tremble slightly. Someone had tried to kill him, and he didn't know who it was or why. And as he was still alive, they had failed, and it scared him to see that they would try it again.
"Sir?" the doctor said again, still holding the papers to him.
"Thank you for taking care of me." Mingyu mumbled and started packing his stuff.

 

Wonwoo hurried. His target would be dead if he left the hospital alone.
He had already seen two men loitering in the parking lot and one waiting outside the side exit. He had already taken care of him since he planned to go that way. He grabbed him by the arms and pulled him into the shadows. As he stood up, he made sure his collar was neatly in place, and he pulled his cap a little lower on his face to make sure the bruised lip from the beating a second ago was covered.
The guy had been a tough cookie but knew how to handle the rookies.
-Sir, we have a lot of patients. We need the bed.- The doctor´s voice crackled in his microphone. The first thing he did when his target was admitted to the hospital was to hide a bug in his room so he could still be checking on him when he had other assignments he had to do.
"..." he whispered and quickened his steps towards the elevators. After a short ride, he stepped out, turned left, and pressed the automatic door button. They slid open.
He stepped through and saw the policeman. He seemed bored. Wonwoo grabbed the cleaning cart and pretended to stumble, and the water bucket tipped to the side and finally fell over, splashing water over the policeman's legs.
"Watch where you're going!" he yelled at him.
Wonwoo stammered an apology and bowed deeply.
"Sir, there is the bathroom. Please let me help you clean it ..." he whispered.
The policeman walked toward the bathroom door, and Wonwoo closed it behind them. With one hand pressed against the door handle to prevent intrusions, he grabbed him by the shoulder and encircled his waist with his leg. He used the body´s momentum and rammed his head against the wall. The officer fell to the floor without a sound. Wonwoo carried him to one of the booths and undressed him. The best way to stay by his target´s side was to act as a police officer.
The man groaned, and his eyelids began to flutter.
One more blow, and he was knocked out for good. Wonwoo always tried not to kill people who had nothing to do with his work. Sometimes it was inevitable that there would be casualties, but this cute officer puppy would wake up later with a severe headache but not severely injured.

He left the bathroom and closed it. He made sure to wear his uniform neatly.
-Sir, here are your discharge papers.- the doctor's voice hummed in his ear again.

 

 

Mingyu nodded slowly and stood up.
He had already packed his bag. He didn't have many things with him anyway. His coworker had brought him some clothes to change into, and he had been pale. They stammered about being sorry and almost ran out of the room again.
Mingyu turned around and put his hand on the doorknob. He hesitated.
He mustered all his courage, imagining pictures in his head that a gun was pointed right at him as he opened it.
He swallowed nervously as he peered outside.
He saw a police officer turn and look at him.
"Sir?"
"The doctor told me to go home."
Mingyu stared into the dark eyes. They were ... cold. Not a single sign of emotion in them. He felt like he was staring into a darkness from which there was no way out.
"The doctor said it?" the policeman replied.
"Yes. We need the bed." He heard the doctor call out.
- I'm sorry, we need the bed. Please get yourself killed.- Mingyu thought to himself.
The policeman looked around.
"I will accompany you until you get home, Sir." he heard him say.
His voice was dark, just like his eyes. He had a mysterious aura. Mingyu was a little intimidated.
But he nodded.
"Let me take this." The officer suddenly took his bag and lifted it on his shoulder.
"I can carry this." he said, trying to grab it again.
"You're injured, Sir."
Mingyu bit his lip. He had been right. It had hurt quite a bit when he had to carry it.
Surprisingly, the officer didn't go to the main exit but turned right, and they walked through several corridors until Mingyu saw another door.
"Why are we taking this exit?"
"The main exit is full of people, Sir. All kinds of people." He explained.
Mingyu turned pale.

 

 

Wonwoo avoided hallways with windows and the stairs. This place was always a disadvantage when escaping.
There were always only two choices.
Up the stairs or down the stairs.
Both were mainly the wrong decision.
They left the building through a side exit generally used for just authorized personnel. Doctors or police, for example. He hoped the car would be parked in the garage behind this door. Wonwoo pulled out the key for the police car. He pressed the button, and luckily one of the cars started beeping.
His target ran after him, scared as a puppy. Wonwoo took out a little mirror and looked in it. He changed the angle and clenched his teeth in annoyance when he saw what he had feared.
A guy with a sniper was almost unnoticeable hidden, but he knew where to look out for as he would use that cover too. He would have taken that spot if he had to kill him. The guy on the roof wasn't a rookie. Great.
"Please wait here. I'll get the car." He said and hoped sincerely that the sniper was not planning on any casualties - in other words, him.
His target stopped and looked at him in confusion. Wonwoo ignored him and got into the car, his eyes glued to the mirror.
He knew the sniper saw the mirror and him in his zoom, and Wonwoo stared into his muzzle. Wonwoo sighed in relief. He wouldn't shoot him.
Wonwoo frowned when he saw his hand. He wasn't wearing gloves. That was just stupid. The guy had his finger on the trigger. Wonwoo pulled the mirror a little closer, turned to the side in a flash, and dropped to the ground. The shot missed him by inches, and the guy had aimed at HIM, not Mingyu.
His mind was working. He knew it.
He grabbed his earplug and searched for the frequency. He saw the dirt splash up as the bullet missed him with another shot.
Mingyu just shouted something.
"Hide behind the car, and don't move!" Wonwoo shouted.
-... frequency... frequency...-
As soon as the earplug connected, he hid behind the car again.
"YA!" he yelled and saw the guy freeze in the mirror. "Don't shoot, you idiot. It's me!"
-Who is it? How do you know the frequency?- a voice yelled back.
"I'm coming out now, okay? It's me. Calm down." he whispered and took a step forward. The muzzle followed him every step of the way. The guy even responded to his blinking.
-Wonwoo hyung? -
"Yes. I'm protecting him."
The muzzle was still pointed at his face. It was a friend of the same agency, but even he had his orders to finish that job.

But Wonwoo had one BIG advantage.
"He's got the tattoo."
-Don't mess with me. Or I'll plaster the wall with your brain.- He heard him growl in his ears.
"Watch your mouth, kid." Wonwoo knew that attitude too well.
-You should NOT aggravate me right now, and you know that. Back up. -
Wonwoo hissed in anger.

 

 

Mingyu stared at the policeman.
He seemed to be talking to someone, but the damn red dot on his forehead wasn't moving. He was staring at something.
Mingyu got braver and peeked around the corner, only to see a guy on the roof pointing a big gun at the police officer.
He yelled something.
The police officer slowly raised his hands." Calm down. Okay?" he heard the policeman´s voice and flinched when his head turned at he was staring at Mingyu.
"Get over here." He yelled at him.
"ARE YOU ING SERIOUS?" Mingyu's jaw dropped. His head would explode when the guy sneezed and moved his finger.
"Just a step or two. Pull down the collar of your jacket."
"What?" Mingyu stammered.
"Do it!"
Mingyu winced as the policeman suddenly yelled at him.
"Don't move!" he heard the guy yell from the roof. "One more step, and I'll shoot you, hyung!"
"Look at him. Okay?" the policeman was staring at him again. "Pull your jacket down at your collar. Show him your tattoo."
Mingyu started sweating and raised his hand. The question of why that policeman knew about his tattoo didn´t even pop up in his head.
He jumped b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter