First Encounter

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Vegenance[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 6[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

"There he is!" Mingyu was pointing at Wonwoo, running toward the car.
And behind him... Joshua.
Mingyu had never seen him before, but the way he moved was so threatening that he only had made it more obvious if he had run around with capital letters on his forehead that he was a devil in disguise. He moved purposefully but not conspicuously. Whenever Wonwoo put some distance between them, he was blocked either by tired tourists or busy business people who wanted to smoke in front of the building. And every time Joshua ran into a group in the way, he ran right through them. Angry shouts, crying kids, and shaking fists were the result behind him, but he didn't seem to mind creating attention. And the way Wonwoo moved told him that Joshua was not a regular hitman. For the first time since he knew them, Wonwoo and Minghao were intimidated by a situation, and that scared the out of Mingyu.
Wonwoo approached the car quickly but still not running. He wanted to avoid attracting attention. Joshua didn't care because he pushed aside some people who ran into him again. Mingyu noticed that Wonwoo did not look back at all. When Mingyu shifted his attention to Minghao, he saw that the eyes of the younger were glued on Joshua as Wonwoo approached the car, which rolled slowly along the main entrance, ready at any time to stop or accelerate.
- So Minghao is his eyes on his back at the moment. - Mingyu thought.
It surprised him that Minghao looked determined, and Wonwoo trusted Minghao to the extent that he counted on his reaction if Joshua tried something stupid in the middle of people. So far, he had noticed that they were working together, but one always had a gun or a knife next to them to react quickly if Minghao decided to finish his job for good or Wonwoo wanted to prevent that.
A few more steps were left, and Mingyu gasped in surprise when Minghao hit the brakes hard, and the taxi halted.
"Open the door!" Minghao yelled, and Mingyu's body responded. He grabbed the door hinge and pushed against it. The door popped open without resistance, and Mingyu looked past Wonwoo as he was about to enter the car.
Joshua suddenly grinned, and Mingyu saw him pull something out of his jacket pocket.
"Down!" Minghao yelled suddenly.
Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo´s hand and pulled him onto the back seat as an item left Joshua´s hands but missed Wonwoo.
He groaned in pain as Wonwoo's elbow rammed into his shoulder but had no time to complain as Minghao forced the vehicle around, and Mingyu could barely close the door before Wonwoo could fall out again.
"Check his shoulder!" Minghao yelled at Mingyu, who flinched in the backseat.
"What do you mean?" he had to yell back because the engine revved.
Wonwoo leaned forward. "... Did he hit me?"
"With a knife."
"Aish..." Wonwoo cursed.
Mingyu's eyes widened as Wonwoo handed him another knife and turned his back to him. "Is it deep? Cut the jacket open but try to keep the car clean. It´s always annoying to get rid of bloody cars."
Mingyu gasped. "What the ?"
A knife was pierced into Wonwoo's shoulder. "I´ve asked you if it´s deep, you idiot!" the latter growled again.
Mingyu carefully reached for the knife, hesitantly cut open the jacket from the collar to the shoulder, and swallowed hard when he felt warm blood on his hands. Wonwoo made no sign that it would hurt him, so he moved the fabric to the side and looked at it.

He immediately felt sick."Yes." he mumbled.

"Aish... that er." Minghao cursed from the front.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Mingyu stammered.
"No." Wonwoo sighed and cut off another question from Mingyu with a deadly stare.
Mingyu took a deep breath and looked at it again."It´s bleeding bad."
"Wrap it around." Mingyu turned his head in surprise when he saw Minghao's hand in front of him and saw a bandage. He wondered how there seemed to be room for an application between all the weapons, almost amused.
"You're losing too much blood. That´s a problem now." Minghao ranted from the driver´s seat, and Mingyu wrapped the bandage around Wonwoo´s shoulder. Again, he did not react but didn´t look too good.

"You look terrible. You need a doctor."
"I know..." Wonwoo muttered, and Mingyu got worried. That was not Wonwoo´s usual behavior.
- Why? Are you stupid? - a voice in his head giggled.
"I guess Japan will have to wait a little longer." Minghao sighed.
"Shut up and drive, kid.“ Wonwoo mumbled and stared out the window.

 

Wonwoo stood in front of the mirror.
- Son of a . - he thought.
Joshua had aimed right at the numb spot below his shoulder. That was the reason he hadn't noticed. But he was bleeding profusely.
"Sit down. I need to look at this after it is cleaned." he heard the voice of the doctor in front of him who was working with the agency.
"If you mess up, I'll ram a bullet in your head.“ Wonwoo smirked when he heard Minghao's voice. The boy was a hothead but still loyal. The problem was that he wasn't faithful to him but to the mission. He wasn't worried about him. He was lazy and didn't feel like dragging Mingyu to Japan alone. Four weapons were better than two.
Wonwoo sighed. Mingyu stood behind him, his typical I-don't-want-to-see-you look. He turned around and was surprised. He had ointment and lots of band-aids on his hands. And a pair of scissors.
"What are you doing?" he asked.
"You need to treat this. Even if it doesn't hurt, the doctor said I should help him.“ muttered Mingyu.
Wonwoo just stared at him. This guy was changing his damn mind every two minutes. First, he hated him, then he worried about him.
"Minghao can do it."

"I'd rather see to it that our dear doctor here restricts himself to treating you instead of injecting you with some that will kill you. After all, the agency sent the other idiots.“ Minghao said as he came in and unlocked his FN Browning. The doctor looked at him, annoyed.
"Do you think this is the first time someone has put a gun to my temple?"
"Can we finally make hyung stop bleeding?" grumbled Mingyu.
Wonwoo stared at him in amazement.

 

 

Mingyu would have liked to throw himself out of the window.
Had he just called him hyung? HIM?
The hitman who had killed God knows how many people tried to kill him was an evil person from the bottom of his heart.
- You hang out with them too much. - his subconscious grumbled.

 

Wonwoo´s eyes widened in surprise when he saw his expression. He was determined, with a grim and stubborn look in his eyes.
"You need to get this treated. Sit down."
"Get out." snarled Wonwoo. He didn't want to. It was hard to let a doctor get close to him when he was hurt, and almost unbearable if Minghao had to do it.
Mingyu? No.
"I'll wrap something around it when the doctor finishes it." Mingyu repeated.
"Sit down, and I'll stitch the wound. But I'm not a nurse. You can do the other stuff by yourself. Clean and disinfect it beforehand, and I´ll take care of it. You can be glad that I am here at all. We have orders not to treat you two. " he heard the doctor's voice in front of him again. Wonwoo sighed.
But he had to admit it, and he had already reckoned with the fact that the agency had blacklisted them both, and it was only thanks to a big favor he had called in that the doctor was there to treat him secretly.
"Only if he goes out." Wonwoo repeated stubbornly, staring at Mingyu.

 

 

Mingyu sighed in annoyance and saw the doctor turn around.
"Call me when I can start." He heard his voice and gritted his teeth angrily.
"You are a stubborn idiot. You kill people without a problem but ing around when you're supposed to take your shirt off."
Mingyu heard Minghao burst out in laughter."I guess that´s it for the honorifics."
Wonwoo stared at him stubbornly. "Get out."
Mingyu sighed and grabbed a magazine. He looked around and flopped down on a chair.
Wonwoo continued to monitor him but said nothing.
A few minutes passed. He saw Wonwoo leaning against the couch. He didn't look well. Minghao sighed deeply and left the room.
Wonwoo's body would break his pride in a few minutes. It angered Mingyu, but he started to think like them. The amount of blood that Wonwoo was losing would solve the problem anyways.
"You're not trying anymore? Then you might as well go out." he heard Wonwoo mumble.
"I just have to wait a few more minutes.“ he explained.
Wonwoo tilted his head."Why?"
Mingyu flipped through the magazine. It was one of those that were all about stars and celebrities. He was about to lose his mind. He was readying the news about American celebrities while waiting for a hitman in front of him to lose consciousness to treat him better.
Mingyu peaked at Wonwoo, and he watched Wonwoo. When Wonwoo's eyes almost closed for the fourth time in the last two minutes, he stood up.
He stopped before him and touched his arm to pull him onto the bed.
Mingyu gasped in surprise when he felt something cold on his neck, and a moment later, he realized that Wonwoo was holding a knife against his throat.
But Wonwoo seemed dazed. "Never do that when I'm sleeping. If I wake up for no reason, I usually get attacked. Don't whine if I shoot you."
Mingyu nodded but grabbed Wonwoo's arm again and pulled him up. Wonwoo followed the movement, cursing, but did not resist. Wonwoo sat on the mattress, and Mingyu had to help him when he lost his balance again. Mingyu grabbed a pair of scissors, the disinfectant, and some swabs.
Wonwoo was pale. "What are you doing...?" he muttered.
"Take off the shirt."
"No."
"I can wait longer if you want. At some point, you will let me do that. With or without your permission." smirked Mingyu, and Wonwoo seemed confused.

 

 

Wonwoo was dizzy and cold. The injury was bleeding more than he had first thought. He felt like he was losing a lot of blood.
"Sit up."
"No." He didn't want to be touched. Not by anyone. He hated it. It made him uncomfortable. He felt exposed when someone was near him, and since a part of him couldn't feel it when he was attacked or touched, it was only worse for him. So far, except for two times, he had always been able to treat his injuries himself.
"I can wait until you pass out from blood loss if you want to be stubborn. But we can do this quickly now, the doctor will patch you up, and you can protect me again." He heard Mingyu's voice, and Wonwoo looked up in surprise.
Mingyu looked at him. "So?"
Wonwoo bit his lip. Mingyu was right. They were in a small and cheap hotel. The windows were quite large. It was the wrong place to hide, but Minghao dragged him here, saying he was more seriously injured than initially thought. And he feared Mingyu was not wrong when he said he could wait until he collapsed.
Wonwoo nodded slowly but kept his eyes on Mingyu. "Don't touch me anywhere else." he hissed at him.

"I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter