Airport

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Vengenance [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 5 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Mingyu saw that Wonwoo was playing with the earplug. He stared at the ground.
They had gotten two coffee at a gas station, arrived at the river, and hid the lady in a small street.
"Are you nervous?" Wonwoo asked.
"No." Mingyu mumbled.
"You should be."
Mingyu lowered his eyes when he felt Wonwoo's glare. He could probably drive a person into suicide just by looking at him.
"Your eyes are strange." he said carefully.
"My eyes are my eyes." Wonwoo stated. Mingyu sighed. He wasn't the most talkative and was still playing with the earplug.
Mingyu winced in surprise when he heard a cracking sound in his ear, and Wonwoo´s head snapped up when he put it in again.
-I got him off my back.- Minghao´s voice appeared.
"Where are you?" Wonwoo asked.
-Downtown. You?- Minghao seemed to be out of breath.
"By the river. What about the Jeep?"
-Stuck in Joshua's bike.- the younger chuckled.
"Do you have another vehicle?" Wonwoo asked.
-I'll get my lady and meet you. Wait there.-
"Okay." Wonwoo said and took out the earplug.
Mingyu could see it. It was only a second, but he saw his expression. He was relieved when Minghao's voice appeared.
"Are you happy?" whispered Mingyu.
"I don't care." said Wonwoo.
"You look like you did."
Mingyu gasped in surprise when he felt a hand on his neck and fingers clawing into his hair. A second later, his head got jerked back. Wonwoo stared at him angrily as he pulled him closer. It hurt.
"Watch your mouth." He hissed and let go of him again. Mingyu lowered his head and noticed some people staring at them.
"What are we going to do now?" Mingyu whispered when he was sure that Wonwoo had calmed down a little after a while.
"We are going to the airport." Wonwoo mumbled and stretched.
"What if we run into that guy again?"
"Then we'll hide and try again." Wonwoo said.
Mingyu bit his lip. He was curious, but he wasn't sure it was a good idea to ask him so bluntly after his attack. His mind followed the command to shut the up, but his lips refused.
"Who is this guy?"
Wonwoo's expression darkened again. "Another hitman."
"I figured that out myself." he giggled but saw his eyes when Wonwoo was staring at him angrily and quickly lowered his head.

 

 

Wonwoo had spent several years learning to hide it and was grateful for it.
Mingyu did not see his fingers. They were trembling slightly. He hadn't felt like this in the last few years. Joshua was the only person who could break through his confidence and composure.
He didn't want to talk about him.
"Is he... do you know him?"

Puppy eyes, blue and sparkling. 

"No." he said, forcing the memories back.
Mingyu was about to say something, but he pressed his lips together.
He was watching Mingyu closely. The amount he had given him was the minimum dosage of the drug. That would be the first rule Mingyu would have to learn, even at the first family's house. Always get your drinks and food yourself so no one can manipulate it. It would take some time to take effect. Mingyu was so jumpy that he had almost passed out in fear when a dog barked behind him a few minutes ago. So he had put something to calm him down in his coffee.
"I'm glad Minghao is okay." Mingyu whispered suddenly.
"The guy is tough."
"Aren't you worried about him? He's your dongsaeng." Mingyu nagged again. Wonwoo´s patience was wearing thin.
But he gritted his teeth and thought about the situation they were in. He and Minghao were in a tight spot, working together for the moment, but that was it.
As soon as they arrived at the airport in Japan and took Mingyu to the first family's house, Minghao would try it.
"In our world, you never look back. You don't have friends. Everyone around you is a potential distraction to your job. Remember that Minghao had the assignment to kill me. He is not my dongsaeng. He is a thread."

 

 

Mingyu was confused. "But he didn't kill you because he recognized you, right?"
"No. He didn´t kill me because of you. The chances to protect you are higher if we work together right now. It was not a stupid sentimental act. It was logic." Wonwoo stated.
Mingyu didn't know why, but he could feel himself blushing. "So it was because he was worried about me?"
"No. He was worried about the outcome of the job. We will both arrive in Japan to safely bring you to the house, but if his job is not canceled, only one of us will leave Japan." Wonwoo continued, and Mingyu nodded. Suddenly he understood Wonwoo´s words, and he jerked his head up.
"What do you mean?!"
"Minghao has a job to finish." Wonwoo mumbled.
"He's still going to try to kill you? After all this?"
"A job is a job."
Mingyu jerked his head around when he heard Minghao's voice. He was walking toward them slowly. He seemed to be cautious and studied every movement of Wonwoo. Mingyu noticed that Wonwoo was tensing beside him.
"I didn't notice you." Mingyu muttered in surprise, but Wonwoo sighed.
"I noticed him when he parked the lady back there." he said, annoyed, and Mingyu looked past Minghao into the small street. Next to the first motorbike was a second one. Squeaky yellow and its wheels were as big as a tractor.
"That is my lady. Wonwoo´s lady is a beauty, but my lady is ing y." Minghao smiled, and Mingyu giggled.
A moment later, Mingyu became serious.
"What's this nonsense about the job? What is Wonwoo talking about?" he asked, addressing Minghao.
"Don't try to understand it. It´s none of your business." Wonwoo said, and Mingyu stared at him in surprise.
"Of course it is. If it´s true what you say, then we are family." said Mingyu angrily.
"No. You are the first family. We are the second. We are not on the same level and never will be." Wonwoo said and stretched when he stood up.
"Are you telling me that as soon as I get to this house in Japan, you will try to kill him, Minghao-ah?"
"Yes." He whispered.
"Why?" Mingyu was about to scream.
"I would try at the airport. And once we are in Japan, there is only a need for one driver to the house, not two. So Minghao or I will bring you there. Not necessarily both of us. Even tho it would be annoying to drag you sulking idiot around if it´s just one of us." murmured Wonwoo.
"You guys are friends, aren't you?" Mingyu got tears in his eyes. He felt... sad. It was strange. He felt sorry for them. Not out of pity, more out of ... it was just cruel.
"No." said Minghao.
"No." Wonwoo replied.
Mingyu gritted his teeth until it hurt. "You both help me."
"Because of the tattoo." Wonwoo said.
"I'm not an . I'll give him half a day if he feels better this way." said Minghao, smiling and pointing at Mingyu.
"Generous." Wonwoo chuckled.
Mingyu stared at the ground. He was tired. The whole bike ride had been hell. He sat down on the bench.
"Why do you do this?" he whispered.
"I never learned to do anything else." Wonwoo said.
Mingyu looked at him. Into the dark, mysterious eyes full of.... nothing. They were almost screaming at him, locking him in fearful darkness.
"So, we are going to the airport again?" Mingyu whispered.
"Yes." Wonwoo replied.
"With the motorbikes?"
"No. We are taking the van."
"Which van?"
"That one." Minghao pointed to a rather old green van parked lonely on the corner of the street.
"Is it yours?"
"No." replied Minghao.
"Whose then?"
"I don't know."
"You want to steal it?!" Mingyu asked, startled.
"I kill people, hyung. We do. I don't think stealing a car is a cause for a surprise." Minghao chuckled, and Mingyu realized again who he was having coffee with.
"Let's go." He heard Wonwoo's voice.
Mingyu nodded. He stood up, and Minghao held him by the arm as he lost his balance for a second.
"Thanks." he muttered.

 

Minghao supported Mingyu, and Wonwoo was a little worried, not knowing his body weight or medical condition. He had only added a little of the drug, but maybe it had been too much.
"I feel dizzy..." he heard him mutter.
He nodded to Minghao, who walked toward the van, and within five seconds, it was unlocked, and Minghao opened the back door. Wonwoo threw him into the back seat, and Mingyu struggled to sit up again.
"Did you give him the drug?" Minghao asked.
"Yeah. He's annoying."
Minghao nodded."He´ll be more cooperative, I guess."
Wonwoo just waved it off a bit. Mingyu would feel dizzy for a while, but it was easier. He wouldn't feel any fear or nervousness. Right now, it was almost impossible to get him through the security gate. He would panic at every penny that would fall on the floor.
The drug came in handy sometimes. It also helped him when he got hurt and had to finish a job. It made the mind numb but not too foggy. It was still enough to think clearly, but it masked the pain. For Mingyu, it would keep him from freaking out.
Because Joshua would wait at the airport, he knew him from head to toe. That was the problem. He knew Joshua was dangerous. He was like him. And they both had the same mindset. There was no ing way that he would not wait for him at this location.

 

 

Mingyu knew that this had done something.
His mind was clear, he heard everything around him, but his tongue would not obey him.
"Stop fidgeting. You can move properly again when we get to the airport, but you must calm down." He heard Wonwoo's voice.
Minghao was at the wheel.
He was still shocked at the situation the two boys were in. They kept talking about their work and killing people. And Minghao would try to kill him after he arrived at the house. He didn't even know if he wanted to go there.
Annoyed, he tried to move his fingers. It worked - somehow. Not properly, but it was starting to get better.
"What... did you do?" he stammered.
"A medicine. In the right dosage, it calms. In the wrong dosage, it kills. It's either convenient for survival or perfect for killing." Minghao explained as Wonwoo fixed his gaze on the side mirror.
Mingyu was starting to get angry. He was mad because he had trusted them for a brief moment. Again. And just like the first time, he had been betrayed by him.
"Too much traffic. It ." muttered Minghao suddenly.
Mingyu was getting impatient. He could move his arm. His right leg.
"What do we do now?" he heard Wonwoo's voice and saw that he was busy with something in the glove compartment.
"That depends. Either we go straight to the airport and get stuck in traffic. Then we don't get much further and sit here like chickens waiting to be eaten when he shows up. Or we do ... the other option."
"No."
Mingyu was surprised by Wonwoo's rude reply. He almost shouted.
"Hyung ..." Minghao tried again.
"Forget it."
Silence.
"What?"
"Shut up." That was the only thing Wonwoo replied to. Mingyu whimpered with anger. If he could move again, he would wring this 's neck.
Mingyu propped himself up on his elbows. Suddenly he heard screeching tires,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter