Anger

Vengeance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[CONTENTID1] Vengeance [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] Anger [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

 

Mingyu did not dare to make a sound. After about an hour of escaping through the terrain and Mingyu surprisingly not falling off the machine all the time, Wonwoo hid the Enduro between bushes, and they walked the rest of the way to a small village.
Wonwoo had not said a word, and Mingyu was so angry that he had to restrain himself from stabbing him in the back.
As he had done with Minghao again.
But he could see something else he had not noticed with Wonwoo before. When they took off their helmets, he grabbed the earplug and stuck it in his ear. His expression had been tense, but Mingyu got the feeling that he hoped Minghao would be able to reach them through a frequency.
And now they were hiding in the shadows of the houses created by the setting sun, and Mingyu followed the older without complaining.
Wonwoo radiated an anger that could explode at any time. 
Not just anger, he seemed almost furious with rage, and the fact that he was so calm, as if reading a book, made it even more terrifying.
"Head down." Wonwoo suddenly whispered, and Mingyu nodded. A moment later, he realized that Wonwoo didn't see him.
"Okay." He muttered and concentrated on following Wonwoo as unobtrusively as possible. He led the two to a small house. 
Wonwoo knocked in a certain rhythm.
A moment later, the knocking returned from inside.
"One." A voice suddenly stated.
"Twelve." answered Wonwoo.
"Forty-seven."
Mingyu got nervous. A code? 
"Blue." stated the voice from the inside.
"Orange." Wonwoo replied.
A whistle, another knock, and three animals later, the door got opened. Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu and pulled him inside.
Mingyu saw a person with his back to him disappear into an adjoining room but had no time to look at him because Wonwoo dragged him down a narrow staircase.
He entered a room with him and finally let him go.
"I'll be back in five minutes " Wonwoo said, opening a side door and disappearing.

 

 

He lost control over his emotions when he closed the door behind him. This room was the perfect place for him right now. 
In front of him, he saw several items that one would find in a boxing gym, a shooting range in the back area. A sparring ring and several training devices.
Without much thought, Wonwoo grabbed the Beretta he was wearing under his jacket again and ripped it out of its holster. As he stomped towards the shooting range, he fired the entire goddamn magazine straight into the center of one of the aiming targets even before he arrived at the line.
With each shot, he got angrier, and a roaring cry of rage accompanied the last two bullets. 
Four quick movements and the gun was reloaded, and when he finally got in front of the target, a second magazine had shredded the paper of it already.
Wonwoo's breathing was intermittent.
He couldn't remember the last time he had been this angry and frustrated.
He tossed the empty gun on the floor and grabbed a set of knives that he precisely threw across half the room into a dummy doll for shooting larger caliber weapons. He threw the last, much larger knife with such force that it trembled in the plastic.
Wonwoo looked around furiously. 
He found his new victim, and while running towards the sandbag that would be next, he picked up the beretta that he had thrown on the ground, reloaded it with a magazine that was lying on a table near the sandbag, and fired on the dummy doll while passing it. In his rage, he shot the remaining bullets into the sandbag, which finally exploded as the compressed sand was released.
After that, he kept hitting the sandbag's holder until it finally toppled.
One last angry scream and he fell to his knees.
He knew that Joshua would not hurt Minghao. The younger was all that was left in Joshua's and Wonwoo's worlds. Wonwoo wasn't worried about Minghao getting hurt. The problem was that this head Joshua was now chasing the only thing that at least somehow was important to him, which forced Wonwoo into the situation of either running away with Mingyu and doing his job as a lowly second family member or staying and facing Joshua to end the problem he should have solved years ago finally.
Like ing father, like ing son, Wonwoo thought and laughed bitterly.
Wonwoo took a few deep breaths and finally stood up. He had to get his grip and analyze their situation. So much had happened that he had yet to sort the facts and details out and, more importantly, find a suitable solution.
He reloaded his Beretta, put it back in the holster under his jacket, and straightened the fabric.
Wonwoo walked to the door, opened it, and almost ran into a completely stunned Mingyu, who had heard him.
"Get out of the way. I have a few things to sort out. Then I'll be back." he hissed and ran up the stairs.
Mingyu wanted to say something, but he stared him down.
The younger nodded slowly.

 

 

Mingyu stared after Wonwoo, who ran up the stairs and slammed the door. 
An uncomfortable silence fell over the room. Mingyu turned around, entirely shocked, and opened the door to the room where Wonwoo had just vented his rage.
He entered the room and was surprised. It was a mixture of a shooting range and a sparring area. The room was much larger than he had expected, but it was a goddamn mess.
Two shooting targets were shredded entirely, and a dummy lay on the floor with bullet holes and knives still stuck inside—a toppled sandbag whose contents poured over a large part of the sparring area. The bag was riddled with bullet holes. 
Empty magazines lay around, and a table was overturned.
The very idea that Wonwoo had been so angry was impossible for Mingyu. The always calm, emotionally broken Hitman had destroyed an entire room after everything that had happened because he had been ANGRY.
And that made Mingyu even more sure that he still didn't know a few important things, be it the first or second family. 
Joshua and Wonwoo seemed to have a connection that went deeper than cousins.
When he met Joshua on the plane, he had first reminded him of Wonwoo, but after a few moments, he had already noticed a profound difference between the two.
Wonwoo was a trained killer who carried out his orders without mercy. But he did it because he had never learned anything else and unthinkingly trusted the system of this strange family construct. But Joshua enjoyed it. Some part of his personality was suited for this job. And the fact that Wonwoo snapped like that, even if only for a moment, showed Mingyu that even such an uncompromising hitman could be thrown off course by it.
Mingyu was about to leave the room when his eyes fell on a table in the corner. He saw a Beretta and several magazines.
He bit his lower lip nervously.
Slowly, he walked up to the table and touched the pistol. And again, he felt an excitement he didn't like. He knew that he had held a gun before. Slowly he closed his fingers around the grip, and the other hand took the magazine, and a moment later, it snapped into the empty chamber. Mingyu slowly turned to the targets. 
Wonwoo and Minghao had always had to protect him, and by now, Mingyu was sure that he had had contact with weapons, at least in his childhood.
He wondered if he could defend himself.
Mingyu finally stepped to the shooting range and unlocked the Beretta. For some stupid reason, he did not feel comfortable with this weapon. Minghao's FN Browning felt better in his hand, which was much lighter. Mingyu forced himself to abandon the thought. 
He slowly raised his arm, and the weapon in his hand swung to the targets. Mingyu began to tremble. This moment could change his entire view of the world he had of his life.
Mingyu concentrated and remembered that Wonwoo continuously exhaled briefly. Mingyu swallowed hard, exhaled, and pulled the trigger...
... and shot into the wall a meter away from the target.
Relieved, he dropped the gun. If he had hit the target, his world would have collapsed. He put the gun back on the table and slowly left the room.
He looked around and hesitated. Wonwoo had left him alone, but he had not explicitly told him what to do.
Mingyu looked up at the stairs.
"He didn't say I couldn't go upstairs." he muttered, and the next moment he groaned in annoyance.
He was acting like a toddler. Mingyu settled down on a couch that was in the corner. He leaned back and closed his eyes.
And before he could sink further into self-pity, the day overtook him, and he drifted into sleep.

 

 

"Here." 
Wonwoo nodded gratefully as the man handed him a car key, a large sum of cash, and a bag of passports and cell phones with multiple sim cards.
"Was he here?" muttered Wonwoo.
"You know I can't tell you that, just like I wouldn't tell him if you were here. Take the things and go. And if you destroy my training area again, I'll put a bullet in your head." the man hissed again, and Wonwoo nodded.
"Sorry."
"I'd be happy not to see you for a while." the guy suddenly muttered, and Wonwoo suppressed an angry curse.
"Are you getting sentimental now?"
"Yes." the man mumbled.
Wonwoo clenched his fists angrily but didn't look at him.
"Let me know when you get there. I'll contact someone who will take care of you."
"Thank you." muttered Wonwoo.
"What are you going to do with him now?" the man asked. "You're breaking every rule ever made."
"So are you." grumbled Wonwoo.
"But I'm allowed to as a neutral rallying point. I'm expected to break every rule. So?"
"First, go into hiding." 
"Okay." the man nodded and sighed.
"Joshua will most likely show up too, right? You´re covering both of the family branches." muttered Wonwoo.
"Yes."
"He'll know you gave me at least a little advantage."
"I guess." the man giggled.
"You're an idiot."
"I raised you. Of course, I'm an idiot." his brother chuckled behind him.
An uncomfortable silence reigned.
"I'll see you around then, hyung." whispered Wonwoo.
"Sure." 
A moment later, Wonwoo heard a door close behind him. 
"Get a ing grip..." he mumbled to himself and left the room to walk down the stairs again to that damned first family member that would be his fate.

 

 

Mingyu slowly woke up.
"We're leaving." he heard a familiar voice and was immediately pulled out of his drowsiness.
And looking at Wonwoo, he just decided to continue to shut up and do what was momentarily best for him.
To stay close to a hitman trained for years who could defend him better than Mingyu could protect himself if he had a weapon.
Mingyu slowly stood up and rubbed his face with the palm of his hand.
"How long were you gone?"
"Not long. Maybe fifteen minutes." the older replied.
Mingyu followed Wonwoo as he ran up the stairs and was surprised when a person stood close to the stairs looking at Wonwoo.
"Frequency three four seven in two hours. That's all I can do for you guys, Wonwoo-ah."
Mingyu was surprised, but Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter