Episode Four part 2/2

You are my boyfriend.

Walking out of the concert hall along with the other fans, Eun Ji was feeling down. She was supposed to be in high spirits after the concert but somehow, she felt sad.  The director was smiling with satisfaction while observing  Eun Ji’s performance all this while.

“Okay, cut!” The director snapped his fingers and said.

Eun Ji faked a smile as she walked over to the director who signaled for her to come over. Hae Rin was standing beside the director, studying her reaction.

“You did a good job in acting out the emotions today. Keep it up.” He told Eun Ji with a pat on her shoulder.

“She wasn’t acting. Those feelings are real.” Hae Rin thought.

“Thank you.” Eun Ji said as she did a ninety degree bow.

“Okay guys, you all can wrap up and go home already!” The director gestured to the crew who was assigned to Eun Ji’s filming. 

 “Hae Rin, follow me to find Woo Hyun.” The director instructed before walking off.

“Eun Ji-ah, these are the clothes for the next filming. That stupid guy is still not back yet. Go home safely, alright?” Hae Rin said as she passed her the paper bag.

Hae Rin then flashed Eun Ji a reassuring smile before following the director. Turning around, Eun Ji sighed and the forced smile faded away from her face. Heading to the entrance, she left.

In INFINITE’s rest room…

“Did you see the number of fans that came? Oh my… I feel so… so…” Dong Woo paused in an attempt to think of the right word.

Sung Gyu chuckled as he saw Dong Woo scratching his head in a confused manner.

“I think you are looking for the word ‘Delighted’.” Sung Gyu finished the sentence for him.

“Yeap! That’s the word!” Dong Woo exclaimed with a bright smile.

“Woo Hyun, you alright?” Sung Gyu asked as he looked to Woo Hyun who was exceptionally quiet.

“Ah, yea. I am just slightly tired after the performances.” Woo Hyun lied as he looked to the camera and smiled.

“Wonder how Eun Ji is now…” Woo Hyun thought to himself.

The director entered INFINITE’s rest room silently and sat down at a corner, watching the filming. He had entrusted Woo Hyun’s filming to one of the more experienced staff as he thought Eun Ji needed more supervision since she was new. Then, the door flung open and their manager entered.

“Excellent work, boys!” He praised with an approving nod.

“Hyung!” They chorused as they stood up, all smiling.

“Aigoo, looks like all of you are tired… Come on, I will send you back to your dorm and have some rest already.” Their manager said.

With that, the boys obeyed and began packing up. Seeing their manager, the first thing Woo Hyun wanted to do was get his handphone back but he paused when he spotted the camera. The other boys had gotten into the van, leaving Woo Hyun, the director and their manager outside. The camera was off then.

“We will end filming here today. You can go back and have some rest already.” The director said, patting Woo Hyun on his back.

“Thank you so much for taking good care of our Woo Hyun.” The manager said as he shook the director’s hand.

“It’s our pleasure to have Woo Hyun as our male lead.” The director continued.

Woo Hyun thanked the director and bowed politely. After the conversation ended, the director dismissed Woo Hyun’s filming crew. Shutting the van door, Woo Hyun immediately asked for his phone.

“Hyung, my cell phone.” He said.

“Aish. What’s the hurry?” The manager said as he slipped his phone out of his pocket.

Taking over his phone, Woo Hyun immediately checked the text Eun Ji sent. Reading the simple yet heartwarming message, he smiled. Some of the members fell asleep the moment their heads hit the car seat. The others continued doing fan service by waving and sending flying kisses to the fans who remained outside the concert venue to wait for them. Woo Hyun, on the other hand, was busy typing Eun Ji a reply.

Standing in the big crowd, Eun Ji saw INFINITE’s van drive out of the car park, causing the fans to squeal and scream loudly. She caught sight of Woo Hyun who was sitting in the van using his phone, couldn’t be bored with the chaos outside. Standing in the large sea of fans, the feeling she experienced was stronger than before. Park Eun Ji was merely another inspirit in Nam Woo Hyun’s eyes, she recalled. A silent tear slipped out of her eyes eventually as she turned and walked away from the crowd.  

To: Girlfriend<3
Are you home already? Thanks for the sweet message...Did you enjoy the concert?

Eun Ji felt her phone vibrate so she took out her phone.

To: Boyfriend<3
I am reaching home already. The concert was great and you are really good!

“You are good… Too good for me.” Eun Ji mumbled as another tear slipped out of her eyes and landed on her phone screen.

Author's Note:
Hello people ! ~ :D
This is just a short update. Sorry):
Hope you all enjoyed reading and will comment! ^^
Please subscribe if you are new too.
Thanks for reading 'You Are My Boyfriend' ^^
If you have time, please check out my new completed fic, 'My Robotic Boyfriend' !
Myung Soo and Woo Hyun are the main male leads inside(: ! Sung Yeol and Sung Gyu made their appearance too (: