Episode three part 2/2

You are my boyfriend.

All the time, Woo Hyun had never let go of Eun Ji’s hands once because he knew she was afraid. From her eyes, he could tell she dreaded another fall. Then, they spotted the cameraman waving his hands at them, gesturing for them that they could wrap up for the scene. They then skated to the exit and changed out. Returning the equipment, they met up with the cameraman at the entrance.

“We are done too early. To meet the length of the episode, director had instructed for you guys to go to a café.” The cameraman told the two.

Exchanging glances, they nodded in understanding. At the cue of the cameraman, Woo Hyun held onto Eun Ji’s hand once more and the two walked down the street.

“OMO! IS THAT WOO HYUN OPPA?!” One girl screamed as she covered with her hands.

“Y-YEA! IT IS!~” Her friend exclaimed as she screamed along.

“Aish. Fan girls again.” Woo Hyun thought to himself.

Woo Hyun inhaled deeply and smiled charismatically at them.

“Oppa, can we have your signature?!”

“Oppa, can we take a photo together?!”

“Oppa, can I hug you for just a bit?”

Eun Ji’s eyes widened as she stared at the girl’s request. She then looked to Woo Hyun who had complied to all their requests for fan service so far.

“He is seriously giving that girl a hug?!” Eun Ji thought as she cursed the girl in her mind.

“I am sorry my girls but my girlfriend is here.” Woo Hyun said with an apologetic smile as he grabbed Eun Ji’s hand and pulled her to him.

Bumping into him slightly, Eun Ji looked up at him, surprised. The two girls’ jaw dropped at the word ‘girlfriend’.

“He-hello. My name is Park Eun Ji and I am Woo Hyun oppa’s…” Eun Ji paused a bit.

“Girlfriend.” Woo Hyun finished it off and smiled sweetly at her.

Then, one of the girls finally spotted the cameraman. Their eyes were on Woo Hyun all this while, not even realizing that they were filmed.

“Hey. Relax. It’s for show. She is oppa’s fake girlfriend.” The girl whispered to her friend who was glaring at Eun Ji. She elbowed her arm and pointed to the camera.

Eun Ji felt her heart drop when she heard what the female student said. It was true that she was Woo Hyun’s fake girlfriend, paid to film this reality show with him. Although she knew that fact very well, hearing it upfront still hurt her so much and it shocked her. She thought she knew she was a fake since the start and she could control her feelings well. However, it seemed like she was seeing him more than what she was supposed to already. He was no longer just an idol to her. She saw him as her real boyfriend already.

“We still need to film. If you would excuse us…” Woo Hyun informed before making his leave, pulling Eun Ji along.

Reaching the café, Woo Hyun and Eun Ji sat down. She was in a daze, still thinking of what the girl said just a moment ago. She was confused at her own thoughts.

“Hey.” Woo Hyun waved his hand before Eun Ji.

“H-huh?” Eun Ji came back to her senses as she focused back to the filming.

“What do you want to drink?” Woo Hyun asked.

“1 Latte with less sugar will do. Thanks.” Eun Ji replied with an appreciative smile.

“Okay.” Woo Hyun said as he stood up and went to the counter.

As he ordered the drink, Eun Ji took out a notebook and wrote down something. Seeing Woo Hyun, she hurriedly kept the book and smiled.

“Thanks.” She muttered as she took the drink from him.

“Welcome?” Woo Hyun replied, putting the tray away.

“So… With regards to the punishment, what do you want me to do for you?” Woo Hyun asked.

Eun Ji looked to the camera and frowned slightly. She had not thought about it since she thought Woo Hyun would forget about it. Then, the cameraman flashed some writings on the board.

“Sing. I want you to sing for me.” Eun Ji read off the board and turned back to Woo Hyun.

“Sure.” Woo Hyun agreed.

“What song do you want to hear then?” he asked.

“Anything.” Eun Ji replied as she sat up straighter, ready to be an attentive audience.

Then, the cameraman was waving the board once more.

“Sing ‘Time’, your solo song.” Was written on the board.

“I will sing you ‘Time’ then.” Woo Hyun announced.

Eun Ji smiled as she looked at him.

Did time stop again?

Is it going to fall asleep like this again?

While staring blankly outside

I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed

Even though time is passing by again 

I’m going back to that time again

Although I try hard to find everything in your memories

I’m crying by myself there but

As my tears stopped I’m laughing but

I’m waiting again

Until I can breathe again

Even though time is passing by again 

I’m going back to that time again

I’m trying hard to find everything in your memories

I’m crying by myself there but

As my tears stopped I’m laughing but

After leaving you alone

I’m wandering around here with memories I can’t erase

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but

Even so if I can find you like this

I’ll wait for you now until time stops

I know well that I can’t say anything

Even so I’m searching for you but

I know well you won’t change your thoughts but

I still can’t forget you

Although I don’t have anything to say and I can’t hear you but

Even so if I can find you like this

I’ll wait for you now until time stops

If I can find you, I’ll wait for you now, until I can breathe again

Eun Ji felt a little teary as she listened to Woo Hyun sing emotionally. It was as if every word he sang touched the deepest part of her heart. She was awed and the end of the performance, she could only clap with slightly parted. His vocal abilities were great and he carried the song beautifully.

“How was it?” Woo Hyun asked shyly. He felt even more nervous than when he was auditioning before many judges.

“Aw-awesome.” Eun Ji stammered a little as she looked down shyly.

“Thank you.” Woo Hyun chuckled as he felt an unknown sense of relief.

“Okay, cut!” The cameraman said.

Episode 3 filming ended.

Cutting off perfectly at the scene where the two were smiling at one another, the cameraman began packing his stuff.

“I can finally go home early and eat dinner with my wife.” The cameraman said and laughed. The two of them laughed along and followed him to the car.

“Here, the clothes for the next filming.” The cameraman notified as he passed Eun Ji a paper bag.

“The costume in-charge is on medical leave next filming so he told me to pass it to you. See you then.” He added.

“Thanks. I will go off already. See you too.” Eun Ji said with a polite smile. She then turned to Woo Hyun who was sitting in the car already. Giving him a quick wave, she turned around and began walking in the direction of the bus stop. Then, Woo Hyun winded down the window.

“Eun Ji.” He called out to her.

She stopped and turned about, surprised.

“Y-yea?” She asked.

“Hyung, can we give her a ride home?” Woo Hyun asked.

“Oh umm… Sure.” The cameraman replied, puzzled.

“I thought Woo Hyun hates sharing rides with others unless necessary…?” The cameraman thought to himself as he drove off with Eun Ji in the car too.


Author's Note:
I posted a slightly longer chapter ^^
Hope to see you guys comment :D!
Please subscribe too if you have not !!(:
Thanks for reading ~<3