Episode Six part 1/2

You are my boyfriend.

“What? Let my younger sister appear in next episode’s filming?! But… But Hae Rin unnie, she’s still young and I don’t think it’s appropriate…” Eun Ji voiced out her opinion.

“Filming?! Yes! Yes! I want to be on TV!” Eun Mi screamed as she jumped out from nowhere.

Eun Ji flinched a little and dropped her phone on her bed. Scooping up the phone swiftly, Eun Mi spoke to Hae RIn.

“Hello? I am Eun Mi... Yes! Yes! I agree!” She replied excitedly.

“Great! Eun Mi, you are such a sweet girl. I am looking forward to seeing your sister and you tomorrow then. Goodbye.” Hae Rin said thankfully before hanging up.

“I promised her so we’re going together tomorrow!” Eun Mi announced and returned Eun Ji her phone.

“Eun Mi-ah, are you sure? Filming is not that easy and fun, you know… There are re-takes, waiting time and the staff…” Eun Ji was in the midst of listing all the cons, hoping to dissuade her sister.

“It’s alright! I will be on TV so nothing else matters~” Eun Mi sang.

“Aish.” Eun Ji sighed in defeat.

“Unnie, I will be going to sleep first then… I don’t want to look like a panda on camera tomorrow!” Eun Mi pouted before running out of Eun Ji’s room.

“This girl. She better not regret tagging along to the beach tomorrow…” Eun Ji thought as she placed her phone away.

The next day…

“Park Eun Mi! Are you done?!” Eun Ji shouted as she put on her shoes.

“YEA~” Eun Mi replied in her kiddy voice as she rushed out of her room.

Eun Ji gasped as she looked at her little sister. She was dressed in a pink dress which was covering her knees slightly. Eun Mi even had her kids’ shades and summer hat on.

“Unnie!!! How do I look?” Eun Mi asked as she posed cutely.

“Cute!” Eun Ji clasped her hands together and praised.

“Unnie. ‘Cute’ is used to describe kids so I would much prefer the word ‘pretty’” The little girl battered her eyelids.

“Arraso. Our Eun Mi is the prettiest girl in South Korea. So my pretty princess, shall we leave home already?” Eun Ji asked with a smile.

“Sure.” She replied before holding onto Eun Ji’s hand.

“You are still such a kid.” Eun Ji thought as the two exited.

Rushing to the meeting venue, they joined the filming crew.

“We have met before... Do you still remember me, Eun Mi?” Hae Rin asked with a smile.

“Yep! You are the pretty unnie who came to our house the other time.” Eun Mi replied simply.

“Aww~ Such a sweet girl…” Hae Rin praised and patted on her head.

Some of the other staff walked over and chatted with Eun Mi too.

“Such a cute girl.”

“Her features are super pretty.”

“Eun Mi-ah, you are such a sweet-talker… I really like you!”

“She is sure doing well…Better than me, in fact.” Eun Ji thought, surprised at how Eun Mi was mixing well with the staff.

“Woo Hyun is here. We are ready to set off, director.” Hae Rin informed politely.

“Alright.” The director nodded.

With that, Woo Hyun, Eun Ji and Eun Mi boarded the public bus with the filming team following them.

Filming of episode 6

“Hello, I am Woo Hyun... So what’s our pretty girl’s name?” Woo Hyun asked with a wink.  

Eun Ji giggled a little at Woo Hyun’s greasiness and looked to her sister, awaiting her response.

“Park Eun Mi.” She answered with a bright smile.

“It’s nice meeting you Eun Mi. You are as beautiful as Eun Ji.” Woo Hyun complimented with a charismatic smile.

Eun Ji blushed and looked away, tightening her hug around Eun Mi who was sitting on her lap.

“Unnie!!! You are hugging me too tightly!” Eun Mi complained.

“Oops! Sorry!” Eun Ji exclaimed as she released her grip.

Woo Hyun chuckled at Eun Ji’s shy and cute reaction.  

“Gosh, this is totally embarrassing.” Eun Ji thought as she looked away.

During the bumpy long ride, Eun Mi had fallen asleep in her sister’s arms. On the other hand, Eun Ji was dozing off from time to time and soon she was nodding along with the bus movement. Woo Hyun placed his phone away, allowing his tired eyes to rest a bit. He then spotted Eun Ji whose head was knocking against the glass window lightly whenever the bus jerked. Smiling, he placed his hand on her head and brought it carefully to his shoulder.

“Hey. There.” Hae Rin gestured to the cameraman to shoot the sweet interaction.

“They make such a cute couple together...” Hae Rin thought to herself.

“Eun Ji, we are reaching already… Wake up.” Woo Hyun called out softly as he lifted his shoulder slightly.

Groggily, Eun Ji rubbed her eyes slightly and smacked her lips together like a kid.

“Hahaha…” Woo Hyun laughed at her actions.

Hearing Woo Hyun’s laughter, Eun Ji shot up from his shoulder.

“Oh my gosh! Was I lying on his shoulder the whole time?!” Eun Ji thought in a shocked manner.

“Eun Mi, wakey~” Woo Hyun tapped her nose lightly and smiled.

Fluttering her eyelashes, the little girl stretched her arms and woke up too.

“We are here.” Woo Hyun said as the beach view came into sight.

“WAHHH!~” Eun Mi shouted excitedly, causing the two to laugh.

“It’s time to alight. To the beach~!” Woo Hyun said as he stood up from the seat.

After alighting from the bus, they walked some distance and soon found themselves standing before the vast blue ocean.

“YAYYYY!~” Eun Mi screamed as she ran closer to the sea.

Inhaling the scent of nature, Eun Ji closed her eyes instinctively.

“Pretty.” Woo Hyun thought.

“Unnie, oppa!!! Let’s play together~” Eun Mi suggested as she kicked her shoes off and ran into the cooling water.

“Eun Mi, wait for me!” Eun Ji opened her eyes and ran towards her little sis protectively.

Woo Hyun joined the fun and within minutes, the three were having an intense ‘water battle’ already.

“ATTACK!!!~” Eun Mi screamed as she splashed in Woo Hyun’s direction.

After some time, the three were exhausted so they allowed their bodies to collapse on the sandy beach. A couple walked past them and was enjoying their ice cream. Eun Mi pouted and turned to Eun Ji, showing her puppy eyes.

 


Author's Note:
I am sincerely sorry to all my subscribers for taking such a long time to update):
I was really busy with school and stuff... )x
I will be making a double update as an apology.(:
Hope you people enjoyed reading.:D
NOTE: The next chapter will most probably be the last or second last chapter.D: (Aww~)
Please subscribe/ comment, alright? ^^