Episode Five part 2/2

You are my boyfriend.

Eun Ji washed and dried the set of clothes she dirtied last filming before placing them back into the paper bag. Taking in a deep breath, Eun Ji stepped out of the house to meet the crew who was waiting down the street. Fixing her hair a little, she walked down with a plastered smile. Deep inside, she was still traumatised by the experience during last filming.

“Good afternoon, everyone.” Eun Ji greeted and did a ninety degree bow.

“Hello!” Some of them replied.

Eun Ji was completely surprised that they answered her since she thought they would be keeping a distance from her in order not to offend the director. She scratched her head in confusion and turned around. Then, Eun Ji spotted Hae Rin running over to her.

“Hey, girl!” She slapped her arm playfully.

“Hae Rin unnie!” Eun Ji beamed.

“Oh! This!” Eun Ji was reminded of the clothes. She then passed the paper bag to Hae Rin.

“Ah, the clothes…” Hae Rin mumbled as she checked the bag.

“Why is everyone so nice to me today? I thought they would be cold towards me because of that incident.” Eun Ji whispered into Hae Rin’s ears.

“It’s because of your prince charming…” Hae Rin teased.

“Pr-prince charming?” Eun Ji raised an eyebrow, even more confused than before.

“Woo Hyun explained to the director everything and the director told us to forget about that day’s misunderstanding and to treat you normally.” Hae Rin explained with a sheepish smile.

“Ah, I see. No wonder…” Eun Ji nodded in understanding.

Then, the director appeared out of nowhere.

“Eun Ji, you reached? Alright, go get ready for filming.” The director instructed.

“Ne.” She replied with a sweet smile.

“Never expect that stubborn fellow to apologise. Never.” Hae Rin muttered softly to Eun Ji.

The two girls giggled before getting down to work. After getting her light make-up done and putting her belongings away, Eun Ji reported back to the director.

“Today, you will be making a surprise appearance at INFINITE’s dorm. We will film your way there and shoot a sneak peep of INFINITE’s daily dorm outlook. With regards to the other day’s filming, we will film it again another day. Don’t worry about it.” The director said as he cleared his throat awkwardly.

“I get it. Thank you.” Eun Ji smiled and replied.

“Okay. 5 minutes break before official filming.” The director informed before walking off.

Taking her phone out from her pocket, Eun Ji contemplated whether to send Woo Hyun a message to tip him off. She had watched sesame player season 2 and knew better that the INFINITE boys’ dorm would definitely be in a horrible state. She wanted to protect their idol image a little at least. Perhaps she could take this as appreciation to Woo Hyun’s help. Hurriedly, Eun Ji sent Woo Hyun a text, telling him of the surprise appearance she would be making with the shooting crew.

To: Boyfriend<3
I will be reaching your dorm with the shooting crew in 2 hours’ time. Pack up and prepare if need be. Remember to act surprise when you see me later and delete this message. Thank you for clarifying with the director and rescuing me the other day. I am really touched.

Feeling the vibration in his pocket, Woo Hyun took his cell phone out. Squinting his eyes, he read the message and a smile broke out on his face.

“Aww… She’s touched by my actio- WAIT A MINUTE!” Woo Hyun sat up from his bed and read the message again.

“Damn. They are coming!!!” Woo Hyun shouted as he scrambled out of bed. Sung Gyu woke up from the commotion Woo Hyun made.

“GUYS! ‘YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND’ ‘S FILMING CREW IS REACHING! FASTER WAKE UP AND START PACKING~!” Woo Hyun knocked on the other doors frantically. The doors swung open.

“it is rest day today… Why are you making so much noise?” Myung Soo complained with his eyes still closed.

“The filming crew is going to film our disastrous looking dorm and all of your no make-up faces!!!” Woo Hyun reminded as he rolled his eyes and shook L.

“WHAT?!” All six of their eyes shot wide open.

“They are coming?!” Hoya questioned.

“Yes. Were you even listening to me?” Woo Hyun sighed dramatically.

“You were shouting like a mad man and I couldn’t catch a single word…” Hoya explained.

“Okay, stop digressing!! How long do we have now?” Sung Gyu asked.

“1h30min left.” Woo Hyun said.

“Gosh.” Sung Yeol mumbled.

“Okay, boys! For the next one hour, we will start packing and picking up everything that is lying on the ground. Then, we will wash up for the last half an hour. Clear?” Sung Gyu took up the role of a leader immediately.

“But that’s impo-” Sung Jong protested.

“It’s possible. For head start, Sung Jong, go and tidy the toilet’s facial products.” Sung Gyu ordered.

“Not me again…?!” Sung Jong thought in his mind as he deflated his shoulders.

“Come on, let’s go, let’s go!!!” Sung Gyu shouted as he pushed the boys.

Walking silently to INFINITE’s dorm, Eun Ji looked about awkwardly. She was supposed to be speaking but she didn’t know what to say. Then, one of the staff flashed a card prompting her.

“Err… I wonder how would Woo Hyun react later? How would the other members react too? Will they dislike me? Aish. I am so nervous now…” Eun Ji read off the card as she rubbed her hands together.

After some time, they finally arrived before INFINITE’s new dorm. Pressing on the door bell, Eun Ji stepped a few steps back and waited. Soon, footsteps were heard behind the door and the door burst open. Woo Hyun met eyes with Eun Ji and acted really surprised. He pointed at her and back to the filming crew in shock.

“Wh-Why are you here…?!” Woo Hyun stuttered.

“Surprise!” Eun Ji beamed.

“Gosh.” Woo Hyun remarked as he pretended to be at a loss.

“Let’s go in.” Eun Ji acted according to the script and pushed Woo Hyun in.

Surprisingly, the dorm was relatively neat and tidy. Woo Hyun looked to Eun Ji and winked secretively, escaping the lens of the camera. Then, the other boys exited their rooms respectively.

“Oh! What a surprise?!” Sung Yeol said as he moved back slightly.

“Why were we not informed?” Sung Gyu pretended to be shock as well.

“Anneonghasaeyo.” Eun Ji bowed politely.

“Anneonghasaeyo~” The six boys returned the gesture with a smile.

“This sneaky girl tipped them off. Why would the boys be in light make-up and presentable clothes in their dorm… Luckily, director didn’t realize.” Hae Rin thought as she smiled.

The seven members and Eun Ji then sat around a table. Woo Hyun deliberately made Eun Ji sit beside Sung Jong instead of Sung Yeol because of the Mnet scandal’s experience when he kept teasing his ‘girlfriend’. Eun Ji was looking down shyly and an awkward silence filled the air.

“Seems like we have a female version of L hyung here.” Sung Jong teased.

The group laughed a little while L glared at Sung Jong. Eun Ji also laughed along awkwardly.

“Don’t take it to heart. I was just kidding.” Sung Jong said as he patted her shoulders.

Eun Ji nodded and smiled brightly at Sung Jong which made Woo Hyun regret his choice of putting Sung Jong beside her.

“She doesn’t smile that way to me.” Woo Hyun cursed mentally.

“Eun Ji, who do you like the most among the 7 of us? It’s alright if you don’t choose your ‘boyfriend’. Answer in 3…2…1…!” Sung Yeol said.

“Woo Hyun.” Eun Ji gave the first answer which came to her mind.

“Woahhhh~!” The boys cheered loudly and clapped. Eun Ji looked down with a red tomato face, blaming her stupid mouth which betrayed her. Woo Hyun, on the other hand, was having a smug smile on. Somehow, he felt really happy at her answer.

“I can’t stand them being so lovey dovey anymore…” Sung Yeol mumbled as he rubbed his arms.

“Me too. My hair strands are all standing up from her straightforward answer…” Sung Gyu joked.

“Stop it guys!” Woo Hyun said as he looked to Eun Ji who was uncomfortable.

“Awww~ So sweet!!!” The choroused with a cheeky grin all across their faces.

“Aish.” Woo Hyun rolled his eyes slightly.

“I…I will go check out your dorms.” Eun Ji said before getting up.

“My dorm room is the first one on the left.” Woo Hyun shouted.

Eun Ji nodded and ran into his room, relieved for getting away from the situation.

“That was totally embarrassing…” Eun Ji muttered under her breath as she walked around the tidied room.

She was about to open the closet when Woo Hyun slammed his hand on the door.

“Don’t open it.” He said.

“Oh. Sorry.” Eun Ji apologized as she withdrew her hand.

“It’s for your own safety. Horrible things will crawl out from it and devour you if you opened it a second ago…” Woo Hyun joked.

“The clothes and things we stuffed in there will definitely fall out.” Woo Hyun thought.

Eun Ji looked up at him with a serious look.

“Serious?” She gasped.

“Obviously not.” Woo Hyun chuckled and poked her forehead lightly.

Eun Ji pouted and stuck out her tongue for misleading her.

 “Cut! That’s good enough for the ending of the episode. Good interaction.” The director was pleased with the final scene.

Woo Hyun smiled and nodded before bowing slightly. Eun Ji followed suit and looked up to see the other boys gathered outside of the room. They were grinning and eyeing at the two suspiciously. Eun Ji placed her hand on her forehead and looked away shyly. Woo Hyun rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and avoided the members’ gazes too.

 

Author's Note:
I hope this chapter wasn't too bad.
I was kinda tired today but I still managed to type an update so hope you guys enjoyed reading...
Please subscribe/comment :D !
Thanks for reading(: