Episode two part 1/2

You are my boyfriend.

“Unnie~” Eun Mi ran over to her sister once she heard the door unlock.

“How was the filming?!” She asked excitedly, looking up at her sis.

“It was great! Oh, umm… the INFINITE member in the show with me is Woo Hyun.” Eun Ji said shyly as she smiled in bliss.

“Unnie, you look creepy smiling like that.” Eun Mi said as she sister.

Eun Ji squatted down to her sister’s level and flashed Chunji’s autograph before her with a wink.

“So… With Chunji’s  autograph, is unnie still creepy looking now?” Eun Ji asked, waving the autograph slightly.

“Ani, unnie is the BEST unnie in the world!” Eun Mi replied as she snatched the autograph over and hugged it tightly.

Eun Ji giggled at her sister’s cute reaction and patted her head lightly.

“Eun Mi-ah, taking this present, you must promise unnie you won’t kill me after seeing “You are my boyfriend” ‘s broadcast, okay?” Eun Ji asked with an awkward smile.

“Unnie… You didn’t do anything to MY chunji when you were filming, right?” Eun Mi asked as she eyed her sister dangerously.

“Ani,I didn’t do anything. What could I have done?*Yawns* Unnie is so tired… I will go sleep first. Goodnight! Don’t watch the TV for too long, sleep early too!” Eun Ji said as she ran back to her room hurriedly.

“Phews.” Eun Ji shut her room door behind her before putting her bag away.

After washing up, she climbed into bed with her mobile phone held in her hands.

“Oppa, are you still in your schedule? You must be tired. Rest early after you are finished with work.” Eun Ji typed a message to Woo Hyun but did not send it out. Deleting her previous message, she retyped a new message. This cycle repeated several times but eventually, she gave up on sending him a text. Locking her phone, she threw it at the spot beside her and ruffled her fair in frustration. Then, her phone vibrated. Sitting up, she opened the text received.

To: Girlfriend<3
What are you doing now? Are you asleep? I have just ended my schedule... I am so tired. :(

Eun Ji smiled to herself as she typed a reply.

To: Boyfriend<3
I am in bed now, getting ready to sleep. You should go back to your dorm and sleep early too~ :)

To: Girlfriend<3
I am in manager hyung’s van now, on the way back already. You should go to sleep now then. See you tomorrow! Goodnight and have sweet dreams about me~

To: Boyfriend<3
Nights!^^ See ya tomorrow :)

With that, Eun Ji kept her phone in her drawer and closed her eyes. Even after the first episode filming, she still couldn’t believe that Woo Hyun is her ‘boyfriend’ now. With a smile forming on her face, Eun Ji drifted off to dreamland. Woo Hyun felt his phone vibrate as he received Eun Ji’s message.

“She is really ending the conversation? Most of the girls would probably say they can’t sleep already and continue chatting with me…” Woo Hyun thought to himself as he stared at her simple reply.

“Who are you texting?” Sung Gyu asked as he moved his face closer to Woo Hyun, peeping at his phone screen.

“Eun Ji.” Woo Hyun said in a slightly disappointed tone as he kept his phone away.

“Oh… Your pretty cute ‘girlfriend’?” Sung Gyu recalled.

“Yea.” Woo hyun said as he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes.

“Woo Hyun, remember you have a schedule for ‘You are my boyfriend’ tomorrow at 2pm.” His manager reminded as he looked at Woo Hyun through the rearview mirror.

Woo Hyun nodded his head tiredly.

“I will see her tomorrow…” was all that passed in his mind before he dozed off.

The next day…

“Good afternoon.” Eun Ji greeted as she bowed down politely whenever she passed by a staff. They returned a quick bow before rushing off hurriedly. At the filming locations, somehow, the staff are always rushing about and everyone seemed to have really urgent matters to settle. Then, she bumped into the lady she met during last episode’s filming.

“Oh my. Sorry.” She apologised to the nice lady from before.

“Ah, it’s you, Eun Ji? You are here early today… Looking for your filming attire? You can go find that person over there.” She pointed to a guy who was arranging the clothes on the rack.

“Thank you. Ah, I realised you know my name but I still don’t know yours.” Eun Ji said with a sweet smile.

“My name is Kim Hae Rin.” She introduced herself with a bright smile.

“You are 19 this year, right? So I am your unnie.”She continued with a wink.

“Hae Rin unnie.” Eun Ji repeated.

“KIM HAE RIN! WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG JUST TO GET A FEW PIECES OF PAPERS?!” The director’s loud voice filled the site.

“I will get going first…” Hae Rin patted Eun Ji on her shoulders and ran off quickly.

“COMING~” She shouted as she ran towards the director.

Eun Ji looked at Hae Rin before turning back to find the person in charge of her clothes.

“Hello, I am here to collect the filming clothes.” Eun Ji said softly to the man.

“There.” He said as he handed her a simple white top with a pink knee-length skirt to create her innocent image according to PD.

“Woo Hyun is here!” One of the staff informed.

Eun Ji turned in the direction of the voice and spotted Woo Hyun walking into the filming site. He had light make-up on since he probably came from a free schedule.

“He still looks good even without much make-up…” Eun Ji thought to herself.

Then, she felt someone tapping her shoulder violently.

“Faster go get changed before the director flares up again.” The guy warned before turning to get Woo Hyun’s costume.

Eun Ji nodded and scurried off to the changing room. Keeping her own clothes in her bag, she stumbled out in her slightly raised heels.

“Hurry, Eun Ji… Go get your make up done, filming is about to begin.” Hae Rin rushed her.

She then pushed her to the make-up corner where Woo Hyun was at.

“Help her put on some make-up after you are done. The director is waiting already so hurry up…” Hae Rin told the make-up artist before rushing off once more.

Woo Hyun stared at Eun Ji through the mirror’s reflection and spotted her in her nerd glasses.

“She looks really different in her spectacles. She looks … Kinda cuter.” Woo Hyun thought to himself.

After Woo Hyun’s turn, the make-up artist rushed through Eun Ji’s make-up at an incredible speed before sending the two off to the director.

“Okay, this episode you two will be having a ‘street date’. You two will be eating lunch together and going to the arcade.” The director briefed as he passed them the papers.

They read the papers while listening to the director intently before setting off with the camera man following closely behind them.

Fliming of episode 2

Woo Hyun crossed the road from the other side to join Eun Ji who was told to stand there.

“I am sorry for being late. Have you been waiting for a long time?”

“Ani.” Eun Ji reassured with a smile.

The two then began walking down the street.

“Are you hungry? Want to grab a bite?” Woo Hyun asked as he turned to Eun Ji.

She nodded her head slightly and the two entered some restaurant nearby. The camera man was stopped by the manager of the restaurant so they could only wait outside for Woo Hyun and Eun Ji. As the camera man had no choice, he could only film them dining together from behind the glass window.

“At least now we can eat in peace.” Woo Hyun said as he snapped his fingers.

The waiter came over and took their order. Not knowing what to eat, Eun Ji merely got a duplicate set of Woo Hyun’s. Finishing their food in no time, they exited the restaurant to meet the camera man.

“Mianhae, I didn’t know you weren’t allowed in there.” Woo Hyun said with a cheeky smile.

The camera man raised his eyebrow and went back to filming once more. The two then resumed their walk down the street. Woo Hyun looked down at Eun Ji’s swinging hand and back at the camera lens. He gave a shy expression before mustering up his courage to grab her hand. He was supposed to act nervous but deep down inside, somehow he really felt slightly nervous. Although she was told that they will hold hands by the director, she still couldn’t help but blush madly. Her palm began sweating profusely in his hand as her heart raced faster than before.

“Let’s go to the arcade.” Woo Hyun suggested with a charming smile before pulling her in.



Author's Note:
Hey!:D How's the new update?:)
Please subscribe/comment ^^ !
Hope you enjoyed reading <3 ~