Episode three part 1/2

You are my boyfriend.

“Okay. Today, the two of you will be going to an ice rink. The brief idea of the episode is you guys get closer through the activity. You must let the audience see the chemistry forming between the two of you. Simple as that.” The director instructed.

“Ice rink?!” Eun Ji whispered under her breath as she gulped down her saliva nervously.

“I understand what you mean already.” Woo Hyun said with a reassuring nod.

“Great. You?” The director turned to Eun Ji.

“Y-yea.” She answered with a quick nod.

“Okay, great. I will be directing another show today so I won’t be following you guys there. Make sure you do a good job and end filming well by today. I don’t want any troubles…” He warned.

“Director, we are ready to set off.” Hae Rin walked over and informed.

“Okay. Let’s go then.” The director signaled for Hae Rin to follow him.

“Fighting!” Hae Rin mouthed to Eun Ji before hurrying behind the director.

Eun Ji smiled at Hae Rin and gave her a quick wave. Woo Hyun observed the two interestingly and eyed Eun Ji suspiciously.

“You know Hae Rin well?” he questioned.

“We are friends. Why?” Eun Ji turned to Woo Hyun and asked.

“Nothing. Just curious.” Woo Hyun said with a smile.

“Oh…” Eun Ji turned back and nodded in understanding.

“Let’s go. The cameraman should be waiting outside already.” Woo Hyun said before leaving first.

“Haiz…He didn’t even bother waiting for me when the cameras are off.” Eun Ji thought as she sulked.

“Yah, Nam Woo Hyun! Why are you curious about her stuff now? Aish.” Woo Hyun reprimanded himself mentally as he walked faster along the corridor.

Eun Ji looked at Woo Hyun from behind sadly as she clenched her fists and faked a smile.

Travelling in the car, the three arrived at their destination. There was an awkward silence in the car throughout the drive. The cameraman was focusing his attention on the road while Woo Hyun was occupying himself on his phone. Eun Ji was bored so she was randomly looking out of the car, silently upset at Woo Hyun.

“We have reached.” The cameraman said as he parked the car into the empty slot.

Woo Hyun held up his phone and checked his hair once more. Eun Ji opened the car door and got off first. She took in a deep breath before fixing her dress slightly.

“Let’s go.” Woo Hyun said as he walked over to her with his hand outstretched.

Eun Ji took his hand shyly and smiled.

“You can start filming already.” Woo Hyun told the cameraman who had his camera efficiently set up.

Eun Ji felt her heart drop at that very moment but she kept her face straight. Walking towards the entrance, the cameraman trailed behind them and began filming.

Filming of episode 3

“Wait for me here for a while. I will go get the tickets.” Woo Hyun told Eun Ji as he released her hand.

Eun Ji nodded and stood there while Woo Hyun left for the counter. She was playing around with her fingers nervously as she looked around. Not long later, Woo Hyun returned with two tickets in his hand.

“Let’s go!~” Woo Hyun said as he waved the two tickets in his hands with a bright smile.

The two then entered hand in hand with the poor cameraman following closely behind them. The two wore the thick jackets provided and were putting on their skating shoes. Woo Hyun was done in no time. He then looked over to see Eun Ji struggling with the shoes.

“I will help you.” He said gentlemanly as he knelt down before her.

Fixing the shoes, he slipped her foot into it effortlessly and tied the laces for her. Eun Ji was staring at Woo Hyun in shock. She felt her heart race at his actions.

“Done.” Woo Hyun said as he looked up at her.

They stared into each other’s eyes for some time before Woo Hyun broke the eye contact with an awkward cough. Eun Ji came back to her senses as she felt her face heat up. Woo Hyun got up and handed Eun Ji the gloves.

“Actually, I don’t even need to wear this.” Woo Hyun said as he looked down at the unfashionable jacket.

“Wh-why?” Eun Ji asked after putting on her gloves.

“I am hot enough to keep myself warm.” He said with a playful wink.

Eun Ji laughed a little while Woo Hyun pouted cutely.

“Wae? I am serious!” Woo Hyun said in a half-serious tone.

“Yea, you will probably melt all the ice in there.” Eun Ji joked.

Woo Hyun chuckled before taking her hand once more. He was about to pull her into the ice rink when Eun Ji stopped him.

“Eh, Woo Hyun oppa wait!  Actually, I don’t really know how to… you know ice-skate.” Eun Ji pulled him back and admitted embarrassedly.

“What? Ah, umm…It’s okay. I will be holding onto you.” Woo Hyun reassured and smiled at her.

With that, the couple entered the ice rink with Eun Ji struggling to find her balance behind Woo Hyun. Woo Hyun laughed a little at Eun Ji but was still holding onto her tightly.

“Ahh~ Oh my god. I don’t think I can do this anymore!~” Eun Ji screamed as she almost fell forward.

“Trust me. Try straightening your back slowly…” Woo Hyun said in an affirming tone as he tightened his grip on her.

Eun Ji bit down at her lips nervously and tried straightening herself with Woo Hyun’s support. Then, she suddenly slipped and fell backwards by accident. Woo Hyun fell too while trying to catch her. The cameraman was about to rush forward but he halted his steps. Woo Hyun gestured secretly to him that they were fine.

“You alright?” Woo Hyun asked in an amused manner.

“Ah,y-yea. Sorry for making you fall with me.” Eun Ji said in an apologetic tone.

“It’s okay. Come on, let’s get up.” Woo Hyun said as he stood up with slight difficulty.

He then pulled Eun Ji up along with him. Getting off the icy ground, the two ended up facing each other with only a small gap between them. Eun Ji held her breath as she could hear Woo Hyun’s breathing clearly. They were that close and she couldn’t help but wonder if he could hear her pounding heart at that instant.

“We… we should start skating.” Woo Hyun said shyly as he moved back slightly.

“Ok-okay.” Eun Ji stammered a little.

“Woo Hyun is a really good actor huh.” The cameraman thought as he zoomed in at their expressions.


Author's Note:
Hey guys!:D I have finally updated after some time(:...
Did you people see my new cute poster?^^
It is done by D3stinyx and requested from Timeless Eden ;D!
Is it pretty?(:
Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading... OH!
And don't forget to comment below/ subscribe if you have not ! ^^
Thanks for reading <3