Episode Six part 2/2

You are my boyfriend.

 “Unnie, can I have ice cream too??? Please…”  She pleaded.

“Hmm… Alrig-” Before Eun Ji could answer, Woo Hyun cut in.

“I will go and buy! What flavor do you want?” Woo Hyun asked.

“CHOCOLATE!!!” Eun Mi exclaimed.

“What about you?” he asked Eun Ji.

“Umm… Strawberry? Actually, I can do the buying…” Eun Ji said.

“Let the gentleman do the job, my lady.” Woo Hyun said with a cheeky smile.

“Th-Thanks.” Eun Ji tried hard not to stammer as she looked down in a shy manner.

Eun Mi studied the two of them and smiled to herself. Woo Hyun left for the ice-cream stall, leaving the two sisters alone.

“Unnie, I permit.” Eun Mi said simply.

“Huh? Permit?” Eun Ji asked in a confused manner.

“I permit you and oppa to be together. The two of you look so good together… How I wish me and Chunji oppa will be couple like you two someday.” She said innocently.

All Eun Ji could do was smile bitterly at her sister’s words. Indeed, her compliment made her slightly better but she knew better that they were merely a pair of fake couple. They were the kind of couple whose interactions are staged, scripted and arranged. She was certain Eun Mi would definitely not want to be like them when she grows older to understand that Woo Hyun and her were merely ‘acting’.  

“Ice-cream delivery!” Woo Hyun said as he walked over with two cones in his hands.

Receiving the chocolate cone excitedly, Eun Mi it and a blissful smile broke out on her face. Woo Hyun then handed Eun Ji her strawberry ice-cream carefully and smiled. With a small nod, she flashed a small smile and took it in her hands.  

“Unnie!~ I will go pick seashells and come back later.” Eun Mi informed before running off.

Outstretching her legs, Eun Ji lifted her head and looked up at the light blue sky.

“It has been a long time since I came to the beach…” Woo Hyun started a conversation.

“Me too. In the past, I used to visit here often because I was troubled.” Eun Ji said as she the ice cream.

“Troubled? Why come here when you’re troubled? Don’t tell me… You shout to the sea like what they do in dramas…?” Woo Hyun asked.

“Nope. I do it differently.” Eun Ji said as she picked up a pebble near her.

“I tell it my problems… like this.” Eun Ji curved her right hand’s fingers slightly allowing with the pebble to lie on her palm. She then brought it closer to and said something.

“Nam Woo Hyun, I like you… for real.” She mouthed.

Woo Hyun studied her movements intently with a curious smile.

“Then, I will… throw it into the sea!” Eun Ji stood up, flung her right arm and threw the pebble towards the sea.

With a ‘plop’ sound, the pebble carrying her troubles sank slowly through the water and hit the ocean bed.

“The troubles are gone now.” She said with a naïve smile.

“Hmm… Interesting.” Woo Hyun remarked.

“Try it too?” she asked as she picked up another pebble from the sand.

“Me?” Woo Hyun pointed to himself, surprised.

Eun Ji nodded, turned his hand over and handed him the pebble. Hesitantly, Woo Hyun brought the pebble closer to his lips.

 “The next episode is the last…”Woo Hyun mouthed the issue which bothered him all this time to the pebble.

He then flung the pebble real hard, witnessing it disappear at the surface of the water. Woo Hyun turned to Eun Ji and smiled weakly. Smiling meekly at him, she took a bite of her ice cream.

“After the next episode, everything will go back to how it was, right?” Eun Ji asked herself as she held back those forming tears.

“Unnie~ Oppa~ Look at my sandcastle! They are decorated with so many pretty seashells!!!” Eun Mi shouted as she waved her hands about.

Smiling, they joined her and had forgotten all their troubles for the time being.

“Okay, cut!” The director shouted while they were having fun building the sandcastles.

“The final sandcastle building scene is perfect! Good job.” The director said before leaving.

One of the assistants walked over and cleaned Woo Hyun’s sandy hands with a piece of moist tissue. Eun Mi looked up at Woo Hyun who stood up and was dusting the sand particles off his pants.

“Oppa, you are not playing with us anymore?” Eun Mi asked disappointedly.

“Eun Mi-ah, oppa still have schedule on so I got to go off for a CF filming now… You two have fun, alright?” Woo Hyun said with a smile.

Eun Mi pouted and looked down while Eun Ji kept quiet, not knowing what to say. She was also slightly disappointed that Woo Hyun was leaving right after filming ceased. Even if he agreed to stay for five minutes voluntarily would make her delighted for the rest of the day but he didn’t.

“Bye.” He said before walking off with the female assistant who was touching up his make-up.

“Bye.” Eun Ji muttered under her breath as she hit the sand in annoyance.

“Yes, indeed. At the end of the day, he would just leave as he wants.” Eun Ji thought sadly to herself.

At night…

“Unnie, what are you writing?” Eun Mi poked her head, trying to see what Eun Ji was writing.

“Nothing much.” Eun Ji said as she closed the notebook and capped her pen.

“Oohhh~ Love diary between you and Woo Hyun oppa?” Eun Mi teased.

“ANIYA!” Eun Ji denied with a big ‘cross’ formed with her hands.

“I am so sleepy already~ Goodnight unnie…” Eun Mi mumbled as she yawned tiredly, ignoring Eun Ji’s protest.

“Goodnight, darling.” Eun Ji said as she pecked her sister’s chubby cheeks lightly.

Then, Eun Ji’s cell phone screen lighted up notifying her that she had a new unread message.

To: Girlfriend<3
Sorry for not being able to stay and play with Eun Mi after the filming. I know she is upset. How is she now?

To: Boyfriend<3

She is asleep already. Anyway, you are not obliged to stay with us so you don’t have to feel apologetic. I am tired so I’m turning in already. Nights... You don’t have to reply because I won’t be replying already.

“Is she angry with me?” Woo Hyun scratched his head in confusion.

 

Author's Note:
Here is the double update:D!
Don't forget to comment<3!
Make me even more motivated to write, please... (:
And I would definitely appreciate new subbies^^
Goodnight! I'm going to sleep already...
Tired><.