Episode one part 1/2

You are my boyfriend.

“Hello. I am going to be your ‘boyfriend’ for the show.” He said as he walked over to the dressing table. Leaning against the dressing table, he looked down at her and flashed a charming smile. Eun Ji gulped down her saliva, unable to believe her eyes. It was him who was standing before her right now. It was as if he walked out of the videos she always watched, just that he looked even more perfect and handsome.

“He-hello. I am Park Eun Ji.” Eun Ji tried hard not to stammer.

“I believe we will get along well.” Woo Hyun said with a smile.

“Yah. Are you guys ready already?!” The director yelled.

“Ah, she is almost done!” the make-up artist exclaimed as she hurriedly finished off the make-up. Woo Hyun continued standing there, looking at Eun Ji’s painful expression. He chuckled at her funny reaction when she put on make-up for her. Eun Ji blushed madly as she felt her heart pounding. She wondered if everyone around her could hear her heartbeat then.

“Omo! Did I put on too much blusher?! Why are her cheeks so red? Eh, wait. I thought I only applied the foundation but not the blusher?” The make-up artist stared in confusion.

“Crap. I must be blushing too much!” Eun Ji thought to herself as she looked down in embarrassment.

“Hehe… She is so cute!” Woo Hyun thought to himself.

“Are you done?!” The director shouted impatiently.

“Ah, yea~” The make-up artist put down the blusher and signaled to Eun Ji to get going.

Eun Ji kept her clothes and thick geek spectacles in her bag and stood up. Putting her bag aside, she moved past Woo Hyun shyly and left. Woo Hyun then took her place. He stayed still and the make-up artist merely did a quick touch-up for him since he already had make-up on from the last schedule. Walking over to the director, Eun Ji bowed politely and smiled.

“Anneonghasaeyo, Park Eun Ji imnida.” She introduced herself.

“Okay. This is your script for the show.” The director ignored her introduction and said. He then passed her a thick stack of papers. Eun Ji arranged the papers and flipped to the first page which had the details of the first scene.

“This is the first scene of this episode. You and Woo Hyun will meet and you two will talk. He will ask you who your bias is in INFINITE and you will answer it is him.” The director briefed.

“But my bias is really him…” Eun Ji thought to herself.

“Are you listening to what I am saying?! Give some response if you understand me!” the director said in an annoyed tone.

“Ah, ne.” Eun Ji quickly snapped out of her thoughts and replied.

“Then, you will do some exchange of information…  Then the rest of the episode is up to you two. Any questions?” the director asked.

“Up to us?” Eun Ji questioned.

“Aish. Which means you will just add in your own elements. Hello! This is a reality show if we plan everything for you, the audience will say this show is so scripted. Common sense, girl!” The director scolded before walking off.

“He sure is difficult to get along with…” Eun Ji thought to herself and sighed softly.

“Eun Ji, go into the room alone first and act like you are very nervous while waiting!” The director instructed.

“Ne.” Eun Ji answered and followed his instructions.

-Filming of episode 1-

Closing the door behind her, she sat at the table and played with her fingers. She was genuinely nervous though. It was the first episode and she was filming with Woo Hyun, her ultimate bias of her idol group! She swallowed her saliva and took in a deep breath. Then, the door flung open and Woo Hyun appeared at the door with a smile.

“Hello, I am Woo Hyun, your boyfriend.” He said with a wink and sat down.

Eun Ji felt the butterflies in her stomach flap even harder. She was supposed to do her introduction but those words got stuck in .

“CUT!” the director shouted in annoyance.

“What the hell are you doing?! What is with the silence? You are supposed to introduce yourself!!” The director yelled.

“So-sorry…” Eun Ji apologised.

“Let’s do it again.” The director said as he gestured to the cameramen.

“You can do it. Don’t be so scared.” Woo Hyun told Eun Ji.

Eun Ji nodded her head and wiped off the sweat on her palm. Leaving the room, they retook the first scene.

“Action!” the director shouted.

Woo Hyun opened the door again and walked in.

“Hello, I am Woo Hyun, your boyfriend.” Woo Hyun repeated and winked at her. He then took the seat before her.

“He-hello. My name is Park Eun Ji and I am glad to be your girlfriend.” Eun Ji said shyly and smiled.

“Let’s do some introduction. I am Nam Woo Hyun, main vocal of INFINITE, 21 years old and my blood type is B. Yep, that’s about me.” Woo Hyun finished his introduction.

“He actually didn’t need to tell me since I know all of that already.” Eun Ji thought to herself.

“Ah, I am Park Eun Ji, 19 years old currently and my blood type is A. Umm… I am an inspirit too.” Eun Ji said and looked down.

“Who is your bias in INFINITE?” he asked.

“You.” Eun Ji said shyly and blushed.

After a round of self-introduction, there was an awkward silence between the two.

“Haha, it is kind of awkward now huh?” Woo Hyun said as he rubbed his nape and laughed.

“Ah,yea.” Eun Ji said and laughed too.

After the laughter died down, the awkward silence returned.

“Ah! Let’s play a game!” Woo Hyun suggested as he clasped his hands together.

“Game?” Eun Ji looked at him curiously and asked.

“It will be a dare game. The loser will… tell another celebrity out there that the other is your partner and ask if we look good together!” Woo Hyun laid out the rules.

“Oh, okay. How do we determine the loser then?” Eun Ji asked.

“The simplest method.” Woo Hyun smiled as he clenched his fist.

“Kai-Bai-Bo!” the two said together and threw their ‘weapons’.

“Ah!!!” Eun Ji exclaimed and pouted.

“You lost.” Woo Hyun pointed at her and laughed. Eun Ji frowned slightly and sighed.

 “Go on and do your dare~ I will be looking!” Woo hyun smiled cheekily.

Exiting the room, the cameramen followed them. Eun Ji stood along the corridor for a long time but did not know which artist to approach. They were all busy and walking fast past them. Woo Hyun yawned a little and tapped Eun Ji.

“So who are you asking?” he asked boredly.

“Oh my! It is teen top’s Chunji!” Eun Ji exclaimed and covered . Chunji saw Woo Hyun and the camera which was filming him so he walked over.

“Hello.” He said with a charismatic smile before waving to the camera and Eun Ji.

“He-hello!” Eun Ji stuttered slightly.

 “What is with her over excited response?” Woo Hyun thought to himself and rolled his eyes mentally.

“Can… can I have your autograph please?” Eun Ji asked.

“Sure.” Chunji flashed his angelic smile and replied.

“WHAT?!” Woo Hyun thought to himself.

“Did she just ask for another idol’s autograph in front of me who is her boyfriend now?” Woo Hyun thought.

His eyes widened as he saw Chunji signed on a paper and give it to Eun Ji who accepted it happily.