Episode one part 2/2

You are my boyfriend.

“Thank you so much!” Eun Ji beamed as she stared at his autograph.

“No problem.” Chunji said as he flashed his angelic smile.

“Eun Mi would be really happy when I hand Chunji’s autograph to her later on!~” Eun Ji thought to herself.

Woo Hyun saw Eun Ji spacing out as she held onto Chunji’s autograph. He refrained from rolling his eyes as he knew the camera was still on. He coughed intentionally, causing Eun Ji to return to her senses.

“Oh! The dare! I almost forgot!” Eun Ji exclaimed in her mind.

“Umm…I have something to ask you.”  Eun Ji said as she looked up at Chunji shyly.

Chunji  gave her a gentle smile and waited patiently for her to ask her question.

“That is… Err… he is my boyfriend and do you think we look cute together?” Eun Ji asked without any pauses.

After asking, she looked down at her shoes instantly and she felt her face heating up. Woo Hyun chuckled at her response and a smug look appeared on his face. He looked at Chunji victoriously and plastered a smile.

“Oh I see.  Let me see…” Chunji tapped his chin and studied the two intently.

“You are cute but he isn’t.” Chunji said as he stuck out his tongue at Woo Hyun.

Eun Ji blushed even more than before.

“Yah.” Woo Hyun protested.

“Arraso… The two of you are SO cute together.” Chunji said sarcastically and laughed.

Eun Ji giggled at his sarcasm while Woo Hyun’s face became all scrunched up.

“Eh, I still have some filming to do so I will get going first. It was nice knowing you.”  He said as he looked down at Eun Ji.

“It was nice knowing you too.”  Eun Ji said as she smiled sweetly at him.

“You should get going now before you are late.” Woo Hyun said simply in an attempt to shoo him away.

“Okay. See you around then~” He said to the two before leaving the filming scene.

The two then returned to the room. Eun Ji was smiling to herself as she folded Chunji’s autograph carefully. Woo Hyun was staring at her all the while and he felt a little upset.

“Gah. Is she that happy to get his signature?! Isn’t she supposed to be an inspirit?” Woo Hyun thought. Unable to suppress his emotions further, he finally spoke.

“You are teen top’s fan? Chunji is your bias?” Woo Hyun asked, trying not to show any displeasure in his tone.

However, his words came out obviously showing that he was unhappy. Eun Ji looked up at Woo Hyun, shocked.

“Huh? Teen top’s fan? Ah, he must have misunderstood because of the autograph. Anyway, why does he sound so upset? Is he by any chance… jealous?!” Eun Ji thought to herself.

Woo Hyun was still staring at her, waiting for her reply.

“Ani, I am not. Chunji is my sister’s bias so I was thinking she would be delighted if I gave her his autograph that’s why I asked from him!” Eun Ji explained.

“Oh… so it’s her sister who is their fan, not her.” Woo Hyun thought.

“Umm…what song does your sister like the most from them then?” Woo Hyun continued the topic.

“Let me think… What was it? Was it ‘craze’? I am not really sure actually.” Eun Ji said as she tried her best to recall.

“CRAZE?!” Woo Hyun repeated and burst out laughing.

Eun Ji stared at him, confused.

“The song title is ‘crazy’, not ‘craze’…” Woo Hyun corrected her.

“Damn.” Eun Ji cursed in her mind as she looked down in embarrassment.

“She really isn’t their fan huh?” Woo Hyun thought as he wiped off the tears from the corner of his eyes.

Eun Ji looked up at the camera and back down.

“Crap. Eun Mi is so going to give me an intensive lesson on Teen top once she sees this episode aired. Gosh.” Eun Ji thought to herself and frowned.

“I think we should exchange numbers.” Woo Hyun said as he slid his phone out of his pocket.

“Oh, okay…” Eun Ji replied and took her phone out too.

They exchanged their phones and began keying in their numbers. After some time, the two successfully saved their numbers.. Woo Hyun smirked and handed her phone back to her. At the same time, he also took his phone back from her too. Looking at the contact name she saved herself under in his phone, Woo Hyun shook his head in disapproval.

“How could you save your number simply as ‘Eun Ji’?” Woo Hyun asked.

Woo Hyun then erased her name and changed it.

“This looks more decent.” He said with a cheeky smile and showed her his phone.

“Girl-girlfriend?” Eun Ji gulped down her saliva as she stared at his phone screen in disbelief.

“Aren’t you mine now?” Woo Hyun asked teasingly.

Eun Ji felt her heart race at his words. She then opened her contact list and found his number saved under ‘Boyfriend<3’.  Then, Woo Hyun’s mobile vibrated. He read his message and looked up at Eun Ji.

“Ah. I got to leave for a schedule first. I am sorry to end our first meeting so soon… I will see you again soon. Bye~” Woo Hyun said as he smiled at her.

“Bye.” Eun Ji said as she waved at him.

“Wrong. It should be ‘Bye oppa’!” Woo Hyun corrected her.

He stared at her with an eyebrow raised, waiting for her to retry.

“Bye Op-oppa.” Eun Ji stumbled at the word ‘oppa’ and bit her lips.

Woo Hyun smiled in satisfaction and somehow felt happy inside.

“Oppa~” A manly voice whispered into Woo Hyun’s ear.

“WHAT THE…” Woo Hyun jumped up from his seat and turned back.

He then found himself standing before his group members.

“Why are you guys here?” Woo Hyun gasped and asked.

It was not pre-planned.

“We came to see our sister-in-law~” Sung Jong said in a kiddy manner.

“I came to see my rival.” Sung Gyu joked in a serious tone.

“Don’t we have a schedule to attend?” Woo Hyun asked.

“Yea, we are here to pick you up since you can’t bear to leave your girlfriend.” Sung Yeol said.

Woo Hyun raised his fist, threatening to hit him. Sung Yeol hurriedly ran behind Myung Soo and raised his both hands. He then flashed Woo Hyun an innocent smile.

“We have not introduced ourselves.” Hoya reminded as he looked at Eun Ji who looked a little uncomfortable.

“She is an inspirit. She definitely knows who we are…” Myung  Soo pointed out.

“My name is Park Eun Ji.” Eun Ji stood up and bowed politely. The 6 of them returned the courtesy too.

“Eun Ji-ah, our manager is waiting for us already so we will be leaving first. We will talk to you more the next time we meet up. Please do take good care of our Woo Hyun. Thank you.” Sung Gyu said with a charming smile. His eyes formed a thin line because of the smile, as usual.

“Ah, please don’t put it that way.” Eun Ji said as she returned a smile.

“Aish. Hyung is making it sound like I am a baby. I should be the one taking care of my girlfriend…” Woo Hyun thought to himself as he stared at the two interact.

“Hyung, shall we go already?” Dong Woo asked.

“Yea. Let’s go, boys!” Sung Gyu instructed as he left the room.

The others followed behind him with Woo Hyun being the last. Eun Ji stared at them leave while the camera followed the seven boys.

“Bye!” Woo Hyun mouthed as he turned back and waved to Eun Ji. Eun Ji was stunned but still managed a small quick wave back at him.

-End of filming for episode 1-

“Cut! Good job today!” The director shouted.

The crew then clapped and cheered. Eun Ji felt a little out of place as she continued standing there. The director did not give her any instructions and had proceeded to watching the camera playback.

“Woo Hyun is really good at acting huh? Look at this part where he pretended to be jealous. This will definitely create great response among the viewers!” The direction clapped his hands and said.

“Acting…?” Eun Ji thought to herself as she felt her heart sink.

“Umm, Eun Ji right? You are done for the day. You may get changed out and go home already.” One of the female crew said.

“Ah, okay. Thank you so much.” Eun Ji replied with a polite smile.

“You worked hard today.” She praised and gave her a pat on her right shoulder.

“Thank you.” Eun Ji mumbled.

“Oh, you can just pass the clothes to that girl over there once you are done changing.” She instructed.

“I understand already. Thank you.” Eun Ji bowed politely at the lady who merely smiled and took her leave.

“I wonder what Woo Hyun oppa is doing now…” Eun Ji thought to herself.


Author's Note:
Hey readers!:D
I am so glad AFF is back although it ate my views and subs:(
Ah well... Hpoe you enjoy the new chapt!
Please comment/subscribe:D !
BYE ^^