Episode Five part 1/2

You are my boyfriend.

Changing into the filming clothes, Eun Ji ran out of the house after bidding her sister farewell. She was walking through an alley which was a shortcut to the filming set. There, she spotted a group of girls sipping on their iced coffee, gossiping away. Ignoring them, she was about to walk past when she overheard their conversation.

“I seriously don’t understand what those morons like about that INFINTIE? I mean look at the leader, his eyes are so small that I can’t even see it. They are all so not attractive…” The girl leaning on the wall said.

“Yea, and their girly maknae totally irks me.” Another one of them added.

“Ah! And that greasy guy, Woo Hoon seriously puts me off! His irritating aegyo is like freaking disgusting…” One of the girls said, rolling her eyes.

Eun Ji was trying her best to block out their words and walk off. However, the last girl’s comment sparked off her anger. Walking up to them with clenched fists, she confronted the girls.

“It’s not very nice of you people to say that of them. Infinite is the best and most hardworking group I have ever seen… And Woo Hyun is the cutest guy I ever met in my entire life. Get the names right before criticizing at least.” Eun Ji said as she braced herself.

“And who are you, little ?” the leader shoved Eun Ji, making her hit the wall.

The group walked closer to her, cornering her against the wall.

“I am his… his… fan.” She said timidly as she bit her lips.

“Oh, I see.” The leader said as she removed the cap of her iced coffee and threw it on the floor.

She then tilted her drink and allowed the brown liquid to flow out of the cup and stain Eun Ji’s white floral dress. Eun Ji gasped while the leader merely smirked at her. Moving closer to her face, the leader slapped her face lightly for a few times.

“Know your limits before messing around, girl.” She warned before walking off with her group.

Eun Ji released her held breath and looked down at her ruined clothes. She checked the watch again and realized she was late for the filming already. Frowning, she started running to the filming scene. Reaching the venue, the setting was extremely quiet and there was a tense atmosphere lingering in the air. All eyes were on Eun Ji who was late and she knew something was wrong. The director stood up from his seat and walked over to her threateningly.

“First you are late and now what the F- did you do to the clothes?! Are you even professional enough for the filming? If you don’t want to shoot this, you can jolly well tell us and we will gladly replace you! Do you know how much precious time we wasted waiting for you? Do you know how expensive it is to rent these equipment?” The director shouted at Eun Ji.

“I… I am so-” Before Eun Ji could explain herself, the director cut in.

“Shut up! Just pack up and leave!!!” The director yelled as he walked away, leaving Eun Ji behind.

Eun Ji felt tears welling up in her eyes as she looked about and saw faces of disappointment all over the place. They all avoided her eyes and started to pack up. She then met eyes with Woo Hyun who merely shook his head and looked away too. Hae Rin walked over and patted on Eun Ji’s shoulders.

“Go home first.” She said.

Eun Ji nodded her head and left the scene with tears streaming down her face. She felt wronged and guilty for screwing up the filming but it was not intentional. What saddened her the most was Woo Hyun shaking his head at her like the others. Dragging her feet along, the passer-bys on street stared at her badly stained white dress. Then, she turned round the corner and was met with the same group of anti-fans.

“Hey, it’s that girl from before.” One of the girls told the boss.

“Aww, she is crying~” Another one of them teased.

“She looks so ugly crying… Shall we make her prettier?” The leader asked.

“Yes!” The others choroused.

Pinning her to the wall, the others smeared the whipped cream in their drink onto her face. Eun Ji screamed and moved her head about but they were too strong for her. She heard them laugh as she got humiliated. She saw flashes and she knew they were taking pictures of her messy self but she couldn’t do anything about it.

“Help me~” She mumbled as more tears fell.

“Woo Hyun…” She called out it in her heart.

“STOP!” A voice shouted as Eun Ji heard footsteps coming in her direction.

The girls released her immediately and looked at the guy in surprise. Snatching over the phone, Woo Hyun threw it on the floor without a second thought.

“Scram before I call up the authorities.” Woo Hyun warned.

The girls didn’t want trouble so they left in annoyance. Eun Ji looked away and began wiping the whipped cream off her face with her hands.  Woo Hyun tapped on her shoulder and passed her a piece of tissue. She took it with a thankful nod and began wiping the mixture of tears and cream off from her face.

“What happened?” he asked in a serious tone.

“I…I…met them on the way to the filming scene. They are INFINITE’s anti-fans and they said really bad stuff about you guys so I… I…confronted them. Then, they ruined my dress. On my way back, I saw them again.” She explained, staring at her shoes.

“You should have explained yourself just now.” Woo Hyun said.

“No one gave me a chance to…including you.” Eun Ji said as she looked away, trying hard not to cry.

“I will listen if you spoke up for yourself. Don’t confront them if you encounter such things again. Anti-fans are crazy and I don’t want you to be hurt.” Woo Hyun continued.

Eun Ji looked up at Woo Hyun in confusion. Then, his phone rang.

“Yoboseyo? Oh, eh… I saw a friend so I followed him to catch up with him a little. I am walking back already.” Woo Hyun said before hanging up.

“I got to go. See you tomorrow.” Woo Hyun said and waved to Eun Ji.

“Th-Thank you.” Eun Ji muttered.

“Take care.” He said before walking off.

“And I don’t want you to be hurt…” Woo Hyun’s words kept repeating in Eun Ji’s mind.

“What did he mean by that?” Eun Ji thought.


Author's Note:
Sorry guys! I was really busy these few days so I am updating all my neglected fics ):
Hope you guys like this chapter(:!
Please comment and make my day... Please!
I have been getting lesser comments recently and it really discourages me D:
Thanks for reading ~ <3!