Chapter 14

The remaining 1%


"A-ah thank you, so until when would I be here?" I asked my members.

"Tzuyu said it'll be about at least 3 days" Chaeyoung answered.

"Don't worry Sana we'll visit you in those 3 days so you won't be lonely and if you want Tzuyu to come we always have Chaeyoung~" Momo winked to tease me so I glared at her in return

"Tsk I don't want her to visit okay," I told her while my voice becomes quiet bit by bit.

"You should really get Tzuyu's number by now" Momo said while shaking her head unimpressed.

"oh by the way I'll be meeting up with Tzuyu do you want me to convey any message?" Chaeyoung simply asked me

"W-why?" I asked in shock. "What do you mean why?" Chaeyoung confusingly asked me. "I mean w-why are you gonna meet up?" I flusteredly asked.

"uh... To Hang out I guess, why do you ask?" Chaeyoung innocently answered. "Because she's jealous" Momo suddenly butted in with a smirk.

"I-I'm not why would I be I was just curious!" I shouted at Momo while stuttering.

"So any message?" Chaeyoung said cutting off our argument

"I don't have any message. Enjoy your time together" I told Chaeyoung and covered myself with a blanket.

I stayed under the blanket until Chaeyoung and Momo were gone. I sat right up after they left.

"Why should I be the one to get her number, I'm the artist here" I talked to myself while punching the pillow in irritation.

"She should be coming at least since she's the one who brought me here and she kept me company last time" I pondered expecting her to come in those 3 days

I stayed in the hospital for 2 days already expecting Tzuyu to come but she didn't. Whenever somebody would come I would feel disappointed if it wasn't her.

The door opened and as usual, I was still expecting her to come since it was my last day yet my face immediately frowned when I just saw the manager and Dahyun.

"Ohh couldn't you be more obvious that you weren't expecting me" Dahyun laughed at me.

"Why are you here?" I asked her not to beat around the bush.

"Well I'll be the one who'll drive you to your dorm since you are discharged today" Dahyun excitedly told me while showing the car keys yet I didn't feel excited as much as her

Dahyun slowly went near me and pulled me up to the way of our car. She pushed me inside the car to sit down.

"Unnie~ you shouldn't get sad you just got discharged from the hospital, c'mon cheer up" she said as she gestured a smile on her face.

"Yeah I shouldn't be sad I'll eventually see her next time" I said and smiled back at her so she sat on the driver seat.

It wasn't an awkward ride since she kept talking to me to keep me comfortable and at last, we arrived at our dorm.