Chapter 12

The remaining 1%


We were called for pre-recording but even if my head was aching I still went on stage and danced with all I got.

I came back to the monitoring area to look at myself on the screen as I finished I slowly turn back and suddenly I felt dizzy.

I was swaying my way to the nearest chair while looking down. I bump into someone on the way but I didn't even have the energy to look at who it was.

My chest stayed buried in her chest until she gently pulled me away.

"Sana-ssi you look paler right now you should take a rest" Tzuyu said and wrapped her arm on my waist to support me.

She help me sit down while I felt tired. "Wait here Sana-ssi I'll be back" she said and I exhaustedly nodded so she left

I was staring at the floor for a while before I saw a pair of feet in front of me. She slowly crouched to meet my eye level. I looked at her worried face while opening the bottled water.

"Drink this and rest I'll tell the staff that you can't perform," she said and was about to walk away but I held on to her

"Don't I can perform I just need rest" I weakly told her "But-" she was about to disagree but I cut her off "Please stay here with me" she was pondering for a while but agreed to it after all

She sat in front of me keeping her eyes on me and I felt better than before. A camera was about to come near us for the recording of the behind the scene.

Tzuyu was covering me from the camera so I wouldn't be filmed. She was going to reject the camera to film me but I told her that I can do it.

I made myself feel lively as much as I can and talked to the camera. Tzuyu was just looking at me with her arms crossed and as soon as the camera went away she rushed to help me again.

"please go on stand by for the live recording" The staff shouted

While I was waiting to go up the stage Tzuyu held my chin "Do you really want to perform even in that condition?" she asked and I nodded.

She started to retouch my makeup and fix my hair while glancing to check on me from time to time. Whenever a camera would pass by she would be conscious and will try to hide her face in a cute manner

I smiled at her action and she looked at me curiously "Why are you smiling?" she asked "Coz you're cute" I straightly said so she avoided eye contact and scoffed at me.

"You don't like cameras?" I asked and she looked at me for a while before answering.

"Kind of. I don't want to be known to the public or even get my face on the screen that much" she explained

"But why would you take this job then, you know that cameras are everywhere in this industry" I asked her