Guests

The little vampire

"They're here!" Shuhua ran into the kitchen where Soojin was cooking. The woman turned and looked at her tilting her head. "They're early... Okay let me just..." She sat the food on the counter reaching behind struggling to untie the apron she had on for a moment before turning to the woman watching her with a small smile. "Shu could you?" Shuhua pouted and crossed her arms. "But Jin-ah you said I wasn't allowed to undress you yet. I can't go breaking the rules now can I?" Soojin raised an eyebrow glaring at the woman causing her to shrink in fear bowing apologetically "Sorry Jin-ah I'll behave..." She went to her helping her untie the knot. "There you're free." Soojin smiled as she fixed her dress. "How do I look?" Shuhua wrapped her arms around the other woman's waist leaning back to see her better a certain glint in her eye. "Hot. Like fire. Makes my eyes hurt cause you shine to bright. You make me so thirsty." Soojin rolled her eyes but kept a small grin on her face slightly amused by the knowledge that Shuhua wouldn't know the other meaning behind her words.. "You're lucky you're cute." She leaned forward tugging the Taiwanese woman by the collar on her shirt and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Shuhua grinned like a fool. "You know Jin-ah when you want to you can give me a real kiss. I won't say no." She puckered her lips and closed her eyes. Soojin wrapped her arm around the girls neck pretending like she was gonna kiss her but instead tiptoed and kissed her forehead. 

 

"Come on Casanova. My wife's waiting." She teased knowing Shuhua would be pouty and cute. She pulled away taking the cute vampires hand leading the way as the other woman frowned mumbling in Mandarin. "Hey! I'm your wife. Not yet but one day! You can't call someone else your wife in front of me!" Soojin just smiled when she saw Sinb and Eunha. "Ignore her she's just a little jealous." She hugged both women letting go of a grumpy shuhua who crossed her arms still mumbling in Mandarin. Yuqi went to the taiwanese woman putting her arm over her shoulder pulling her into a side hug asking in Mandarin. "What's wrong? Getting jealous? Couldn't be me Soyeon is already head over heels in love with me. She hasn't slept without me beside her this whole time. We're connected." They watched as said woman kiss Eunha on the cheek. Yuqi's jaw immediately dropped her face turning red. "Yah! Jeon Soyeon! Those lips are for me only!" The small blonde woman shook her head pinching her nose. "I swear Yuqi you better not embarrass me or you're sleeping alone. Ignore her please. I'm happy to see you two are well." 

 

Minnie and Miyeon came down the stairs. "Oh you're here already?" Miyeon smiled at the two guests bowing to them. Soojin looked at the two older women with a smile. "Minnie unnie Miyeon unnie. This is Hwang Eunbi and Jung Eunbi. Or you can call them Sinb and Eunha." She then turned to her friends. "This is Shuhua and Yuqi's cousin Minnie and her wife Miyeon. They're the owners of the house." Minnie looked at the two newcomers for a moment before nodding. "Soojin-ah we don't need to lie to them. They know about our kind." The vampires could of course tell though none had as strong senses as Minnie herself making her the first to notice. The humans however were all shocked. "Since when?!" Soyeon asked loudly. Sinb rubbed the back of her neck shyly. "Remember last summer when we went on vacation to Japan?" Soojin nodded crossing her arms. "Well we didn't really go. We met a very pretty Japanese lady. Well a few in fact. But we didn't go to Japan." Minnie hummed softly. "You smell Korean not Japanese. What family do you belong to?" Sinb held Eunha's hand. "We don't belong to them we're not pets were friends." Minnie bowed her head. "Apologies many families keep humans as pets. It's barbaric but there's nothing we could do to stop it if we tried. But that aside... What family are you a part of?" Eunha pouted a bit as she answered feeling a bit shy. "We are in the Twice family. The matriarch Jihyo is Korean that's why we smell Korean." Miyeon widened her eyes looking excited. "Wait you're the humans Sana told me about!?" At the mention of the name Minnie looked at Miyeon pouting. Miyeon simply smiled and kissed her nose. "Stop being pouty I've been yours for so long now nothing will change that. Not even a pretty Japanese woman." Minnie whined a bit. "You're not supposed to call her pretty!" She pouted cutely. Everyone in the room watched I'm shock having never seen this side of their matriarch before. "Oh my..." Shuhua began to speak but was interrupted by Soojin. "I guess Miyeon is the real milf now-" 

 

As everyone calmed their jealous partners they made their way to the dining room. Soojin tried to serve everyone but Shuhua and Yuqi were adamant that they still needed to impress their guests and that they should serve. As the food was sat in front of her Eunha kicked her legs excitedly. "I knew I was your favorite!" Sinb rolled her eyes at her girlfriend as she tucked a napkin into the collar of her dress for her. "You're pickier than I am that's why she made your favorite instead." She lightly tapped the older woman's nose. "I'm still her favorite." Eunha pouted turning to Soojin giving her puppy eyes. "Will you tell her? She's delusional." Soojin held her hand up diplomatically stating. "I don't have a favorite. I'm my own favorite thank you. Now eat before it gets cold." Shuhua huffed a bit. "I'm your favorite. Me. Your soulmate and future wife." Soojin just blinked and shoved a mouthful in the vampires mouth. "Eat and shush." Shuhua chewed as her eyebrows knitted together giving her a grumpy look. Soojin took pitty on her covering their faces with a napkin kissing her cheek. Shuhua squeezed softly in surprise but soon recovered and did a cute happy dance. Soojin just shook her head smiling fondly. "Stupid cute vampire."

 

Note: I went back and edited a few things