Bed time

The little vampire

Soojin had only been awake for a few moments when she heard a soft knock on the door. Soojin stood up wrapping her robe around herself as she went to open it. Standing on the other side was Shuhua holding a tray with breakfast and a vase with bleeding heart flowers on it. "Good morning. How was your first night here?" Soojin let her in smiling. "I slept pretty well actually. I didn't know you could cook Shuhua." She blushed and put the tray on the nightstand. "Yuqi and I watched a YouTube video..." Soojin chuckled. "Well thank you either way it's very thoughtful of you two. And Soyeon will definitely forgive yuqi." Shuhua laughed softly. "She already did Yuqi cuddled her to sleep last night." Soojin looked surprised. "Wow they're moving fast." Shuhua smirked. "Well you did kiss me last night soooo." Soojin glared at her. "Watch yourself Yeh Shuhua or you'll never get a real one." Shuhua pouted. "You would deny your soulmate? Just because she annoyed you a little?" Soojin raised an eyebrow. "If I'm gonna be a vampire one day I'll have plenty of time to not give you kisses." She winked at her making Shuhua grumble. Soojin sat on the bed a smile on her face as she ate. Shuhua stood beside her still pouting a little. Soojin patted the bed and Shuhua sat beside her immediately hugging her. "Wah you do love me!" Soojin scrunched her nose. "Slow down Casanova. These flowers are beautiful did you pick them?" Shuhua nodded shyly. "Mom helped me pick the prettiest ones. They're called bleeding hearts." Shuhua smiled brightly. "Apparently these are the flowers that Mama brought to mom that made her fall in love finally." Soojin looked Shuhua up and down. "And you were hoping they'd have the same effect on me?" Shuhua blushed. "N-no I just... I thought it'd be romantic..." She mumbled looking down. Soojin lifted her chin kissing her cheek. "It's very romantic. Thank you Shuhua." Shuhua leaned her head into Soojins shoulder as she watched her eat. Soojin held a bite up to her. "Eat up." Shuhua took the bite and made a face. "This is disgusting why are you still eating it?" Soojin shrugged. "It's rude not to eat what's made for you." She took another bite. "Stopppp it's not good enough oh my god Yuqi is probably feeding this to Soyeon as we speak!" Soojin smiled. "Soyeon isn't awake yet she won't wake up for at least an hour. We have time to whip something up to help Yuqi." Shuhua smiled brightly. "You're the best." 

 

Yuqi took the new plate thanking Soojin and Shuhua. She walked into the small woman's room very gently putting the tray on the bedside table. She sat carefully on the edge of the bed taking a second to admire the woman's messy hair spread across her pillow. She very gently shook her shoulder. "Soyeon. It's time to get up. Soojin made you breakfast." They had told her to take credit but she didn't want to lie to her. Soyeon opened one eye squinting at her. "Coffee?" Yuqi smiled and held up a cup. "Soojin said this is how you like it. I hope it's good enough." Soyeon sat up stretching her shirt riding up a bit exposing her stomach. Yuqi looked away not wanting to look like a . Soyeon chuckled and took the cup. "Thank you." She took a sip of the coffee sighing contentedly at the taste. "So Soojin made the breakfast? Not you?" Yuqi looked down. "Shuhua and I tried but when she took it to Soojin and Soojin gave her a bite apparently it was really bad. Soojin still ate it I don't know how..." Soyeon laughed softly. "Well that's Soojin for you she thinks it's impolite to not finish food that's made for you. I've seen her finish food even the hosts didn't like." Soyeon took a bite of the food humming. "Thanks for trying anyway. It was sweet of you." Yuqi sat on a chair near the bed watching with her head on her hand staring dreamily as Soyeon ate. "Are you okay? Weird vampire why are you staring are you thirsty again? Why do I have to be your bloodbox?" Yuqi pouted and looked away. "If you don't want me to drink from you just say it I won't do it anymore. And the reason I drink from you is cause I cannot physically drink anyone else's until you're turned." Soyeon challenged her. "What if I'm never turned?" Yuqi hummed. "Then I slowly lose the ability to control my body until I'm basically a living statue and Mama will have to kill me." She said as if weren't a horrifying scenario. Soyeon stared for a second and held her wrist out for Yuqi as she continued to eat. Yuqi pushed her wrist away gently. "I'm not thirsty. I just like looking at you is that wrong?" Soyeon blushed and rolled her eyes. "I didn't order the cheesy vampire wakeup call." Yuqi crawled into the bed with Soyeon snuggling into her side. The smaller woman pretended like she didn't like it but she couldn't deny the small smile that came to her face. "You're clingy you know." She wrapped her arm around her rolling her eyes. 

 

Miyeon smiled at her wife pecking her lips repeatedly. She was straddling her hips as Minnie played on the bed. Her hands were pinned above her by Miyeon. "How's it feel to be on bottom for once?" Miyeon teased. Minnie chuckled staring lovingly at Miyeon. "Well I'm getting lots of kisses from the most beautiful woman in the world so pretty good." Miyeon rolled her eyes playfully. "You're the most beautiful silly." She laced her fingers with Minnies. "The love of my life. And of my death." She leaned in giving Minnie one more longer kiss. Minnie took the opportunity to wrap her arms around Miyeon turning them over. "There now back to the way it should be." She winked at the woman under her. Miyeon looked flustered. "My love... Have I told you lately how breathtaking you are?" Minnie asked her eyes never leaving the woman's face. Miyeon leaned up and captured her lips again. Minnie let her hands go as she pulled Miyeons body closer to hers. She felt Miyeon nip at her lip. She pulled back a little. "I see someone got a little excited huh?" Miyeon her lips. "And you aren't?" She tilted her head exposing her neck to the woman. Minnie leaned in smelling her neck. The intoxicating scent made her move quickly in a flash she had barred her fangs and buried them into the base of Miyeons neck causing her to let out a low moan. 

 

"So when you all go to sleep what should we do?" Soojin looked at Shuhua who was laying beside her looking increasingly tired. "Whatever you want just be careful." Soojin hummed. "I saw an indoor pool when I was wondering around yesterday. Could I?" Shuhua looked up at her hugging her waist tightly. "Uhh yes but. If you need help call for Yuqi." Soojin looked confused. "Why Yuqi and not you?" Shuhua looked away. "I uhh I'm scared of swimming. Deep water all that." She looked embarrassed. Soojin held her hand gently caressing it. "Why is that?" Shuhua huffed lightly. "That's how my birth mother died she drowned just after I was born." Soojin widened her eyes. "I'm so sorry I..." Shuhua shook her head. "Don't apologize you'd find out eventually. You're my soulmate after all." She rested her head in Soojins lap as she hugged her waist still nuzzling gently into her. Soojin ran her fingers through her long hair. "Still. I didn't mean to upset you." Shuhua nudged her stomach. "Stop apologizing and snuggle me to sleep." Soojin smiled softly at the suggestion. "Fine if I must." She laid back opening her arms for the girl. Shuhua adjusted so she could snuggle into Soojins side again. "Sleep well Shu. I'll be back before you know it." Shuhua fell asleep on Soojins bed holding onto her tightly.