Stalker?

The little vampire

Soojin glanced again to the corner of the library where she saw a pale girl with deep dark eyes staring at her. The girl looked away almost immediately trying to pretend she hadn't been staring. Soojin was begining to get frustrated as this wasn't the first time she caught the girl staring at her this week. In fact it was the fourth. "If you're gonna stare you should at least introduce yourself." She spoke as she flipped through the book she was using. The girls eyes widened and she looked around the room hesitantly. "Who's staring?" She tried to play dumb. "You." Soojin answered impatiently. She pushed the chair across from her out with her foot. "Come on I should at least know my stalkers name." She sounded disinterested. 

 

Shuhua hesitantly stood and walked over taking the seat. She sat straight stiff as a board. "My name... No one has asked for that in a while..." Soojin placed her bookmark between the pages carefully before closing the book and setting it to the side. "Well I am. Are you gonna tell me?" Shuhua nodded gulping. "I am uhh... Susan." She smiled attempting to be convincing. "Susan? What's your real name?" Shuhua tried to play it off snorting a bit as if she was laughing as she leaned back in the chair. "That is my name. Why would I lie?" Soojin hummed and held up the book she had been reading for the other woman to see. 'Famous vampires throughout the world' She opened to the bookmarked page and saw an old portrait clearly of Shuhua. "I think your name is Yeh Shuhua." 

 

"Where did you get that book?!" Shuhua stood immediately taking it from her ripping her family page from it. "You don't understand what you've done." Shuhua shook her head frantically. "Come with me." Soojin rolled her eyes. "No thank you I won't be following you to a mysterious dark alley so you can take my blood. Nice try though." She crossed her arms stubbornly. "My best friend is on her way here she's got a vampire kit." Shuhua sighed. "Those things don't work... Besides the point you aren't safe here. We have to go somewhere safe we can bring your friend." 

 

Shuhua dragged a confused Soyeon and Soojin twords a big house. "If we don't hurry into the house they can still get you!" The door opened a small blonde curly haired woman with big round eyes looked out at them. She pointed to the sky saying something to Shuhua that the other two couldn't understand. Soojin looked over her shoulder and saw five bats coming in fast. "What the..." Soojin was interrupted. "I'm sorry this will hurt." With an unreasonable amount of strength for a girl her size Shuhua tossed both women into the house at the other woman's feet. With that Soojin out. 

 

"I told you I can smell it it's her." Soojin was waking up. "You put yourself and your sister on the line for these humans. Now we have to keep them here. You will be the one to feed them Yeh Shuhua!" She heard a faint sighing sound. "I'll feed her Yuqi can feed the other one. It can't be that hard to take care of a human anyway." Soojin's eyes fluttered open catching Shuhuas attention. The taller woman immediately came to her side. "Hey how are you feeling Soojin?" Said woman groaned as she sat up touching the bandage on her forehead. "How do you know my name?" Shuhua held up the woman's wallet. "I figured I should know the name of my sou- super special house guest." Soojin looked annoyed. "Don't you know that it's rude to riffle through other peoples things?" She took her wallet from her. "Where's Soyeon?" Shuhua looked at her tilting her head. "With my sister. They're strange I've never seen someone pick on Yuqi that she didn't kill immediately." Soojin widened her eyes. "She's going to kill Soyeon?!" Soojin stood up from the bed to fast losing her balance as her head was still hurt. "Hey hey hey." Shuhua held Soojin carefully by the waist keeping her up right. "She's not going to kill her. Please lay back down you're hurt." Soojin pushed the woman's hands off of her. "And who's fault is that!? You're the one who threw me into an open door!" Shuhua stood back looking down with a guilty look on her face. She knew she didn't have another choice but she still felt bad. "I'm sorry..." Soojin almost faltered seeing the woman but stomped out of the room. "Don't follow me I don't want to see you." 

 

The house was huge. Soojin had been walking for about twenty minutes and hadn't seen a single other person. There were bedrooms and offices along the corridors. As well as a Ball room or two. She stumbled upon a kitchen and went inside. She ran her fingers along the counter admiring the expensive looking marbling. She came to the sink a surprisingly modern looking style made in black steel to match the rest of the room. She saw the fridge in the corner and made her way to it. Her fingers wrapped around the handle when suddenly... "What are you doing in my blood fridge human?" She jumped and turned to look at who was speaking. She saw a tall redheaded vampire. Her pale skin and round face almost made her cute. Almost only because Soojin knew just how dangerous she actually was. "I-I didn't know there was blood in there..." The vampire got closer and closer til she was mere centimetres away from Soojin looking down at her with a predatory look in her eye. She suddenly smiled and gently moved Soojin out of the way of the fridge opening it. She pulled out what looked to be a pouch of juice but Soojin knew it had to be blood. 

 

She stared at her. "My name is Minnie what's yours?" Soojin looked at her suspiciously. "S-soojin." She was nervous. Minnie nodded drinking her blood. "Well Soojin. What are you doing here all alone? Shuhua was supposed to be taking care of you you're probably hungry by now. I can take you to the human kitchen where there's actually food. And not just blood." Soojin looked up at her surprised. "You have a separate kitchen for humans?" Minnie smiled and nodded. "Of course we have to keep our human guests fed don't we? We're vampires not monsters. Although I will say most of the food there is taken from my wife's garden so there's not to much but we haven't had a human guest in a while." Soojin bit her lip. "Are we stuck here? Soyeon and I." Minnie sighed. "Yes and no. You weren't supposed to know about vampires without belonging to a family of vampires. As a future member humans are allowed to know. But you found out before Shuhua could ask you to join us and the council came for you." Soojin furrowed her brows. "Shuhua was gonna ask me to join your family? Why? She doesn't even know me?" Minnie smiled. "Soojin do you believe in soulmates?" Soojin thought for a second. She had always believed that there was someone who would fit with her perfectly. But she didn't believe in the whole destined to meet part of things. "No not really." 

 

Minnie smiled. "Many many years ago I was turned. I spent years fifty to be exact as a normal run of the mill vampire. I killed... A lot of people. One day I saw a woman she smelled so unbelievably good. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I became obsessed I followed her around for weeks I was starving cause I didn't want to drink from anyone but her. She eventually pulled me into an alley and asked me why I'd been following her. I tried to bite her immediately but I couldn't. I was so frustrated I couldn't physically hurt her. My body wouldn't let me. I went to my sire and asked about it and apparently it meant I had found my soulmate. So I began to court her she slowly began to trust me and we fell in love. On our first night together she asked me to change her and I did. Eventually we took in two little human girls and raised them til they were old enough to decide if they wanted to be like us and they did." She smiled. "And our family stayed whole. And we knew that it would grow eventually. Shuhua found herself in a very similar situation to the one I was in. She found someone who smelled so tempting but she couldn't hurt. She tried to drink from you a few nights ago while you were asleep but she couldn't. Not without permission anyway. It's been... Two weeks since she's eaten." Minnie looked a little saddened by this. 

 

Soojin widened her eyes. "Is... Is she starving herself? You're her mom make her drink something!" Minnie smiled and shook her head. "If I tried to force feed her blood she'd just throw it back up." Soojin rolled her eyes. "So now I have to open a vein or she will die?" Minnie shook her head. "She won't die she'll just lose her strength little by little and she would eventually lose the ability to move at all. Her brain would shut down so she couldn't think either. It's a terrible fate being trapped inside your own body unable to escape. Then I'd have to kill her out of mercy." Soojin widened her eyes. "Where is she? Where's that stupid vampire?" Minnie smiled and cocked her head to the side as if listening. "Fighting with her mother in the fourth floor conservatory again. I'll take you if you want." Soojin nodded and prepared herself to follow the vampire. Suddenly she was scooped up like a small child and Minnie ran to the room. Soojin held onto Minnie tightly scared of falling until Minnie put her carefully on the ground. 

 

Shuhua looked at Soojin and Minnie surprised. "Soojin are you-" Soojin shoved her wrist in front of Shuhuas mouth and looked away. "Drink get it over with." Shuhua shook her head. "I can't.. I won't not until-" Soojin glared at her. "I said drink. We will talk about everything else when you're not starving yourself." Shuhua looked up at Minnie and Miyeon who had pleased smiles on their faces. "Are you sure?" Soojin looked at her. "Yes I'm sure I heard that we're soulmates. It doesn't make sense but if it's true and you'll starve yourself without my blood then just drink." Shuhua very gently took Soojins arm she looked down at the veins in her wrist her lips. "It's going to hurt a bit..." She opened flaring her fangs before bitting into Soojins wrist. There was a sharp pain and then nothing. All Soojin could feel was Shuhua's lips against her skin. She looked at her. If she didn't know any better it was almost as if the girl was just kissing her wrist. After a moment Shuhua pulled away the wounds closed. She worriedly pulled Soojin to a chair and helped her sit. "Are you okay how are you feeling? I can go get you some food and juice it will help with the dizzy feeling." 

 

After about an hour of doting on Soojin Shuhua finally accepted that the woman was fine. The two began to talk. "So where is Soyeon and Yuqi? Is Soyeon okay?" Shuhua nodded. "They're soulmates too I think. I'm not sure if she knows yet but Yuqi hasn't left her side." Soojin pouted. "Can we go see them I want to see Soyeon myself." Shuhua nodded and knelt in front of Soojin. "Get on my back I'll carry you." Soojin did so but complained. "You didn't even take that much blood I'm fine." Shuhua smiled. "I could still carry you. It won't hurt anyone." She got ready to run but felt Soojins arms tighten around her as of she were scared. She chuckled softly and began to walk. "So Soojin. You're sure you're not hungry yet?" Soojin hummed. "It's not that... I don't want to eat without Soyeon. But from what Minnie said I don't think she'll like anything here." Shuhua nodded. "So we could take a trip to the market." Soojin looked at her. "We can? I thought it was to dangerous to go." Shuhua sat her down gently and turned to her taking her hands. "You will be able to leave once you've been marked. You will have to consent to being marked. Its a scent mark so it is invisible to other humans and can only be picked up on by other supernatural beings. You will officially belong to the family." 

 

Soojin widened her eyes. "Do you have to bite me again?" Shuhua smiled and shook her head. "Biting is only for feeding and... intimacy.. Minnie as the matriarch will mark you with a kiss on the forehead." Soojin looked confused. "A kiss on the forehead?" Shuhua laughed. "Theres several options as to how she could do it she could use her tears she could you she could put sweat on you. A kiss on the forehead is the one she's the most comfortable with." Soojin nodded emphatically. "Yes all good I got it a kiss on the forehead will be fine." 

 

Shuhua opened the door to see a sleeping Soyeon and Yuqi perched on a chair beside the bed. "Is she okay?" Yuqi pouted. "She wore herself out bullying me." Soojin couldn't help but laugh. That did sound like her best friend. She went to the bed. "Hey Soyeon wake up. Come on lazy." Soyeon opened her eyes glaring at Soojin. "I'm tired what do you want?" Soojin crossed her arms. "Don't be rude Soso I'll have to tell Yuqi here all your secrets." Soyeon shot up out of the bed. "The betrayal! From my own best friend?!" She rolled her eyes. "Drama queen. Yuqi have you fed yet?" Yuqi shook her head. "Soyeon don't make Yuqi starve after dinner you have to let her drink from you." Soyeon crossed her arms defiantly. "And why should I?" Soojin leaned in and whispered to her. "Really? So what's for dinner?" Soojin shrugged. "Not sure yet I have to go to the market but first I have to get a kiss from a beautiful tall and hot vampire lady." Shuhua and Yuqi blinked. "Did she just..." "Our mom..." Soyeon put two and two together. "Oh yeah she called your mom a Milf." Soojin smirked at the pouting Shuhua. "Come on you know I didn't mean it. She is beautiful and all and I'd love to be friends with her eventually but I'm loyal." She held her hand up as if pledging.

 

They ended up in Minnie's office Shuhua standing behind Soojin as she stood in the center of the room. "We came for her mark please." Minnie was sitting in her chair leaned back with Miyeon sitting on the desk in front of her. "That was fast." She smiled up at the woman on the desk. "Well our shushu has always been a charmer." Shuhua blushed. "It's not like that she just wants groceries cause apparently the other human Soyeon won't eat veggies. What a strange little human..." Soojin laughed. "She is strange yes. I will go and bring back some stuff that we need. I understand the importance of staying here for the most part. I won't go to far." Shuhua looked excited. "And I'm going with it's been so long since I've been to a human market!" Miyeon looked at Minnie who nodded and stood up. "Fine come here please." 

 

Soojin went to the side of Minnie and looked up at her. Minnie gently but firmly gripped Soojins cheeks and kissed her on the forehead she rubbed gently removing the visible lipstick and made sure the invisible marks stuck. She let go and nodded. "There now you're free to go." She pulled out her wallet and handed her a credit card. "Get plenty." Soojin widened her eyes. "You mean I don't have to use my money?" Miyeon smiled. "We are an old family with over a century worth of acquired wealth. You don't have to worry about making money for yourself ever again." Soojin hummed. "What if I want to keep a job will I be allowed?" Minnie tapped her chin. "We will talk this over later. Those lazy bones Yuqi and Shuhua never asked such a thing so I don't have an answer yet." Soojin nodded and smiled. "Thank you!" She turned to Shuhua. "It's dark let's go!"

 

Shuhua stayed close as they walked down the aisle. She looked in amazement at all the different treats. "These are way more interesting than what we had when I was born." Soojin grabbed a few snacks that she knew Soyeon liked. "What did you have?" She looked at the back of a cereal bar to see what kind of vitamins it had in it. "Well there was bread and cheeses... sweet mash. It was sweet berries and porridge." Soojin hummed. "Can y'all eat at all?" Shuhua pouted. "Well as we get older we lose the ability Minnie cannot she would get sick Miyeon too. Since Yuqi and I are younger only seventy we can but not to much." Soojin nodded. "So you like eating?" Shuhua nodded emphatically. "I love eating. I remember when Minnie and Miyeon found us they gave us so many treats. They said we ate well and it made them happy to see. Miyeon could still eat a little back then but it was to late for Minnie I've never seen her eat." Soojin looked at Shuhua. "What's something you want to eat again? I will make it for you." Shuhua looked excited. 

 

"I think I got it all." Shuhua said as she stuffed the last bit of Soojins clothes into the back of the car. They had made a stop at Soojin and Soyeons apartment to gather some things. "I got the electronics. I think we're good to go home." Shuhua grinned at Soojin. "You just called it home." The human rolled her eyes. "Come on before I change my mind and make you go get all of my my shoes too." Shuhua opened the passenger door for Soojin and smiled. "Come on lets go I'm ready." Soojin got in laughing softly. "Thank you Shuhua this was a sweet idea Soyeon will be excited." She hugged the girl as soon as she got into the car. The vampire froze a bit surprised by the affection. She hugged her back after a moment. "Anything for you to be comfortable... It is my fault you're stuck there anyway..." Soojin gently nudged her. "Come on less guilt more driving." They headed back to the mansion. 

 

Note: I realized I was lacking in the sooshu department. Mainly because of the need to fill in for the criminal lack of Mishu content out there. But here it is idk how long I'm gonna make it yet I know some things I want to happen eventually. Hope you enjoy it and I hope I'm keeping it light enough for you.