Meet the family

The little vampire

"Mhmm... Yes Mama... Yes I know... Okay love you bye." Minnie hung up her phone sitting up a bit so she was back between the legs of the woman sitting patiently on the desk in front of her. "Sorry my love. My family is almost here." She wrapped her arms around her wife's waist scooting closer as she looked up at her adoringly. "How long do we have?" Miyeon rested her arms gently on Minnie's shoulders playing with her hair looking a bit nervous. Minnie could tell of course she could. She knew Miyeon better than she knew herself. "I already told Auntie Siyeon to behave." She ran her fingertips gently along Miyeon's spine causing her to shiver. She sighed looking down at Minnie. "I just wish I knew how to make her like me. Everyone likes me except her." Minnie smiled and cupped her cheeks as she pulled her down into a soft kiss. "She's not going to like you just like she won't like Gahyeon's soulmate or Soojin and Soyeon. You know it's just her overprotective side." Miyeon nodded biting her lip. "I love you so much. I wish she could see." Minnie pecked her lips a few times before moving along her jaw to her neck. "She does. And she sees how much I love you. She knows the power we have over each other. Because that's the same power she and Auntie Bora have over each other. It scares her that any of her family could get hurt. Now come on perk up. You know how cute our girls are with Auntie Handong." Miyeon smiled a bit and nodded. "They adore her." Minnie chuckled softly. "She's got them charmed. And you Miss Cho Miyeon Yontararak... Have me charmed." She stood up pulling Miyeon's legs around her waist as she dove in for a more passionate kiss this time.

 

"Why do I have to move to your room?" Soyeon crossed her arms looking annoyed at Yuqi. "I thought we agreed on going slow." Yuqi stopped in front of Soyeon in the midst of her frantic relocation of all of said woman's things. She sighed running her hand through her hair. "I just... My family is coming and they want to meet you. And Auntie Gahyeon is gonna see what Soojin is. But they're very... Traditional? I don't want to give Auntie Siyeon any extra reason to worry than she already will. She's very overprotective and if she sees that we're soulmates and not sharing a room then she'll think you're not treating me well. It's stupid I know but..." Soyeon sighed weighing the pros and cons. Was it really so important for this aunt to like her? "Please Yeon-ah It's only for a week. I'll even sleep on the floor." Soyeon rolled her eyes. "Don't be stupid. We've slept in the same bed it's not that.. I just am not used to sharing a space with someone. But it's only a week..." Yuqi pulled Soyeon into a hug and kisses all over her face. "Thank you thank you thank you! I promise I won't annoy you!" Soyeon scoffed attempting to hide a smile. "It's already to late for that. 

 

"No go away." Shuhua sat outside of Soojin's room. "Jin-ah please let me in..." Shuhua sounded pitiful. It'd been three days and Soojin had refused to leave her room. And she didn't allow anyone in either. Shuhua missed her desperately and was worried about the woman going hungry. "Seo Soojin I know I said I'd respect your space but..." Soojin suddenly opened the door. "But what? You're gonna barge in? You know you won't." She looked annoyed. "I would! Cause I am worried. You haven't eaten. You haven't had any sunlight. Water? You need that too. I know how you feel about tap water Seo Soojin so you're definitely not drinking enough!" As Shuhua ranted Soojin looked down to the floor. Her arms were positioned in such a way that Shuhua couldn't see how thin she'd become in just three days. "I am sorry but I will be here for you even if I have to force my way in cause you're being stubborn!" Soojin's eyes began to water a bit. She was feeling guilty now. When she locked herself up in her room she only thought of her own feelings. She didn't take into account that Shuhua and Soyeon would worry about her. She didn't think about the fact that Shuhua wouldn't be able to feed. All she thought about was the anxiety she was feeling and how scared she was of the possibilities. "You haven't fed in days..." She interrupted the babbling taiwanese woman. Shuhua paused taken aback a bit. "What's that matter you..." Soojin interrupted her again. "You must be so thirsty I'm sorry... Here drink some now." Shuhua shook her head emphatically. "No ma'am not til you've gotten some food into you. You're too weak for that. I don't want to hurt you." Soojin sniffled a bit holding her arm out towards her. "Please...I wasn't taking care of you like I was supposed to please drink..." Shuhua sighed using her arm to pull her into a hug. "Come on let's not argue." She picked her up wrapping the woman's arms and legs around her own body. "Then we'll rest some and once you're feeling yourself again I'll let you feed me." Soojin nodded as she buried her face in Shuhua's shoulder. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled. "It's okay. You've been through a lot my darling. It's just as much my job to take care of you as it is for you to take care of me." 

 

Shuhua made sure to take good care of Soojin that night. She fed her made her drink plenty of water and even bathed her. She did all of this before putting her to bed for the night. She tucked the human into her own bed kissing her on the forehead. "I'll be here when you wake up I promise. Just rest." Soojin closed her eyes drifting off to sleep as she clutched one of Shuhua's pillows to her chest. 

 

The taiwanese woman quietly left the room intending to clean up Soojin's room knowing the woman hated a mess. But as she turned around she ran directly into someone. She jumped turning to see Minji standing behind her. "Granny!" She hugged the woman tightly burying her face in her shoulder. "Shuhua honey. I've missed you. Where's this girl Yuqi was telling me about?" Shuhua pouted a bit and played with her fingers. "She's unwell. I just made her sleep I was about to go clean her room up for her." Minji tilted her head. "She's not sharing with you?" Shuhua smiled and gently nudged the older vampire. "She prefers to have her own space. It's still a lot for her to take in that she's destined to be with me as a vampire forever. Most humans don't have to deal with that." Minji smiled and nodded. "I won't tell Siyeon then. Where's her room I'll come help." 

 

With the help of Minji Soojin's room was spotless and organized in no time. "Well I'm no Bora but I'd say between the two of us we did pretty well." Shuhua nodded with a smile. "I bet if we brought her in here she'd find at least three things we'd done wrong." A small woman stood in the door with a smirk. "Six things actually." The two turned surprised to see Bora had snuck in. "First of all the pillows are crooked." She walked in opening her arms for Shuhua. "Come on little wolf cub. It's been so long your favorite auntie almost forgot what you look like." She said obviously exaggerating. "No I think Handong remembers pretty well what she looks like." Minji teased lightly. Bora glared at the older woman. "Tell her Shuhua tell her I'm your favorite." Shuhua shook her head with a cute smile. "I don't pick favorites. I love you almost all equally." Bora pouted and shook her head. "You'll admit it one day." She quickly straightened everything out then double checking the room before walking out. "Come on then you know how Siyeon is when she hasn't seen you in a while." Shuhua and Minji followed her out into the hall. "I'll be down in a moment I just need to check in on something real quick." 

 

Shuhua waved the two women off as she went into her own bedroom. She saw that Soojin had shifted a bit and had a small frown on her face but otherwise looked fine. She tucked her in a bit cozier and moved a bit of hair away from her nose before deciding she could leave for now. "I'll be back my love." She whispered even though the woman wouldn't hear. 

 

Downstairs Yuqi was clinging to Soyeon's side as her family asked questions. "So Jeon Soyeon. Are you making sure our niece is well fed?" Soyeon moved her shirt down just a bit to show fresh marks from just before they'd arrived. "She drinks a lot so it's a bit hard to keep up but yes I try." Siyeon nodded at the answer. "And your mark? You've gotten it?" Dami asked. Soyeon looked at Yuqi for clarification. "The kiss from Mama. Yes she got it." Soyeon smiled cheekily. "Ah yes the Milf smooch I did get it yes." She heard an annoyed grunt come from both Siyeon and Yuqi. "Milf..." Handong looked at Minnie then at Soyeon. "Our little Minnie isn't a milf she's..." She made a face as if she was traumatized. "Oh my god she's a milf. That's it I'm leaving and never coming back." She grabbed her bag and began to walk towards the door only to be stopped by Shuhua hugging her from behind. "You're gonna leave without meeting my Soojin-ah?" Handong pouted. "That other human just called Minnie a milf. She's practically a baby." Shuhua smiled at her. "But Auntie. She's been my mama for a long time. And lots of people think she's beautiful most people just don't say it cause Eomma scared them." Handong huffed a bit but nodded. "Fine I'll stay and meet this Soojin. Where is she?" 

 

Shuhua pouted and bowed to all of her aunts and her two grannies. "Soojin-ah is not feeling well. She did not take the news of not being human well. She was locked in her room for three days but I've managed to get her to let me in and taken care of her. She will be with us tomorrow. Please don't think she's being rude." Siyeon stared at her for a moment. "You haven't fed in three days?" Shuhua nodded. "I won't feed until she's feeling better. It is my job as her soulmate to take care of her as well as she does me. If that means going without to let her recover then so be it." Yoohyeon pouted and hugged Shuhua tightly. "Our babies have grown up. They've found their soulmates and they're so mature. I told you we needed to move close again. Before we know it they'll be changing their own children." Minji chuckled softly. "It's almost time don't worry."

 

The family caught up for a few hours as well as getting to know Soyeon a little better. Shuhua quietly excused herself to check on Soojin for the third time that night. When she entered the room she sat on the edge of the bed. She very gently moved Soojin's hair out of her face revealing a pair of sleepy but open eyes. "Shu..." Shuhua smiled at her kissing her forehead. "How was your sleep Jin-ah? You must be thirsty. Let me help you."She gently made Soojin sit up putting herself behind her to help keep her up. She opened a water bottle she'd left on the nightstand and brought it to the woman's lips. Soojin drank from the bottle a bit more than expected before gently pushing it away. "Shu. You must be starving." She rolled up the sleeve of Shuhua's oversized sweater she was wearing. Shuhua gently brought the sleeve back down. "I'm fine we need to get more food into you before I'll drink." Soojin whined softly holding her wrist up. "I'm fine. Just drink a little at least. I'm starting to think you don't want to at all." Shuhua sighed and brought the woman's wrist to . Her fangs slid across her skin smoothly. She looked at Soojin who encouraged her with a smile. "Come on let me take care of you too." She carefully bit her closing her eyes as she savored the taste. After a few days without blood she was sure nothing has ever tasted as sweet. She took only a small amount. Enough to satisfy her for now. But almost as soon as she'd started Shuhua pulled back making Soojin release a disgruntled whine. Shuhua kissed her hand from the back to the palm to the tips of her fingers. "I am so utterly in love with you. Never ever doubt that I want you." Soojin nodded unable to form words. 

 

"My family is downstairs. All of them. They're excited to meet you and Gahyeon will be trying your blood. She's stronger than Sana so she might be able to tell what you are." Soojin nodded but Shuhua could hear her heart speeding up giving away her nerves. "Jin-ah please don't shut me out again. I want to be by your side." Soojin shook her head. " No no I won't I promise..." She stood up and went to Shuhua's closet to find something to wear.