What are you?

The little vampire

Shuhua waited patiently facing the wall as she waited for Soojin to finish changing. "You literally bathed me last night. And now you're facing the wall to give me privacy?" Soojin smiled a bit as she pulled on one of Shuhua's sweaters. "That was different. I was taking care of you. Now I'd just be gawking and that's not polite." Soojin finished and went to the other woman in the room gently kissing her cheek. "Thank you for that by the way. You promise to feed after I've had my breakfast?" Shuhua nodded wrapping her arms around her waist loosely. "I swear. Not that I have to. Your blood is tasty." Soojin crinkled her nose. "I am still not fully used to it." Shuhua chuckled and nuzzled into her neck lightly. "You'll be used to it by the time you turn." Soojin played with the ends of the sleeves of Shuhua's shirt. "When will we have to change?" Shuhua hummed. "Well you don't have to. I would never make that decision for you unless it was an emergency." Soojin bit her lip a bit. "So I'd get old and die then what happens to you?" Shuhua shrugged. "I don't know. I don't think you'd let me find out." She smiled as she kissed the woman's cheek. "Come on Jin-ah. My family will love you."

 

Shuhua and Soojin made their way downstairs with Shuhua's arms wrapped around the other woman's waist. "She's here!" Soyeon was the first to look up at them standing up immediately she got close to Soojin punching her arm not too hard but to prove a point. "Oww why?!" Soyeon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Do you know how worried I was? I was ready to break down your door idiot!" Soojin pouted rubbing her arm. Shuhua leaned down and kissed the spot where she'd been punched. "My poor Jin-ah." Soojin blushed a bit but held Shuhua's hand playing with her fingers. She bowed deeply to the family. "Hello my name is Seo Soojin I am twenty four. And up until recently I was studying to be a dance teacher. I'm so sorry I am late I wasn't feeling myself recently. But Shushu here made sure I was taken care of." The family bowed back introducing themselves. "So I drink now or..?" Gahyeon looked at Minnie then Soojin. Shuhua shook her head. "Not yet she needs to eat before anything I don't want her getting too weak." Soojin pouted at her. "Yeh Shuhua she's not going to take that much I'll be fine. And I'm a grown woman I'll decide for myself if she can have some now or not." Shuhua looked down but nodded looking like a sad puppy. Soojin leaned in whispering to her. "Hey I'm sorry. I just want to figure this out. I promise I'll eat after okay?" Shuhua nodded and laced their fingers together. "Fine. Just be careful please." Soojin smiled and went to Gahyeon holding her wrist out to her. "If you're ready I am." Gahyeon took the girls hand using the tip of her fang to prick her finger. She carefully rubbed up her finger causing a droplet of blood to form at the end once she was satisfied that there was enough she it sealing the wound at the same time. She took a moment before speaking. "Interesting. Well Soojin it tastes to me like you are..." 

 

-July 1997-

 

"I don't know what to do this wasn't supposed to be possible." The man paced back and forth across a solid white room. His ebony black hair scattered messily as he ran his fingers through it. "Improbable not impossible. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened." A second blonde man raised his finger as he spoke as if to punctuate his words. "Whatever the case now there's no hiding what I've done. I have to.... I have to get rid of them." The blonde man stood straighter than before his chest puffed just a bit. "You know I won't let you do that. You made the choice you must face responsibility for it." The dark haired man growled frustrated. "So you'd have me punished because of one simple mistake? What kind of brother are you?" The blonde man held his hand to his chest. "I am not only your brother but a protector of what is right. If I were to let you get rid of the life you helped create and the woman you helped create it with against her will just to avoid consequences then what kind of angel would I be?" The dark haired man's face grew angrier and a clear shift had been made. His feathers began to slowly fall but he could not notice as he flew into a rage. "Honestly! I could kill you too! What's to stop me? Maybe it was an accident! You were attacked by a rouge shadow!" He gripped the collar of the blonde angel's shirt. "Brother please." The feathers were gone. And his halo had broken. He was no longer an angel. "I'm sorry..."

 

-Present-

 

"An angel?.." Soojin asked as a look of disbelief crossed her features. "Yes. There's not many like you a seraphim. But the good news is when you turn you will have enhanced abilities and be able to heal others with your blood." Soojin stared blankly at the wall. "So grandma wouldn't tell me because..." Shuhua took both her hands. "Jin-ah..." Soojin looked her in the eyes. "Sorry." Everyone knew the implications of an angelic father. The reason there weren't many. Most were killed by their fathers in an attempt to cover their own misdeeds. It wasn't a pleasant truth but Soojin knew it was hers. "Well then I guess it's good I never knew him isn't it?" She smiled but it was clear that she was still shocked. "Now I'm hungry. Does anyone else want food now?" She offered as she began to walk twords the kitchen as a way of distracting herself. 

 

Note: Happy new year. Thank you to anyone still reading. Let me know if you like the way this is heading.