Ika-anim na Haka

Lagom.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a little heavy on my chest. I thought something happened but it’s just Alistaire, sleeping ever so soundly on my chest. I am nowhere near a bolster pero she likes doing this. I can even hear her tiny snores pa nga but how am I supposed to get off if she’s sleeping this way?

 

I tried to move her away but she just whines and hugs me tighter. Her head moved from resting on my chest, to my neck.

 

“Move ka muna, I’ll get out of bed.” She moved a little naman, before snatching away my pillow to hug it.

 

She just can’t sleep if she’s not hugging anything, much for someone who was so used to sleeping alone huh.

 

I washed up a little before heading towards our kitchen. It’s Sunday, the only day in a week na we get to spend together. I have tons of readings to do pa rin naman, and she has to check things about the site once again.

 

But we’ll find time naman, work is one of our priorities but not to the extent of neglecting each other.

 

I was starting to prepare breakfast when I felt her arms wrap around my waist. She leaned on my shoulder, and planted a kiss on my cheek.

 

“You’re awake na agad?” She was just following me as I went around the kitchen.

 

“Opo…” She spoke. I just let her be. I can move pa naman since she’s not dragging her weight on me naman.

 

To sum it up, she was just being such a big baby and even asked for a good five-minute hug before we sat for breakfast. She insisted pa na I sit near her as we ate.

 

“You’re extra clingy today huh? Are you on your period?” She just shrugged and leaned on my shoulder after taking a bite.

 

“We’re eating Lagi ko…” She’s like a big baby talaga. I just laughed when she complained about the onion sa food.

 

“You don’t complain when you eat vag—”

 

Before I could even finish my statement, she covered my mouth.

 

“No one’s here aside from us Lagi ko, we’re at our house.” I laughed at her widened eyes.

 

“Grabe, ang aga-aga pa Lagi ko.” It awoke her senses I guess.

 

“And so? We’re the only ones here… as if you didn’t want me to scream your name last night—”

 

“Lagi ko!?” I laughed at her reaction. She’s really fun to tease.

 

“You’re so cute.” She just looked at me as if I was growing another head and kept eating. She also made an effort to separate the onions sa food nya ha.

 

“Baka naglilihi ka lang, hindi ako cute…” I automatically frowned at her statement.

 

“I’m not pregnant ‘no! You don’t have pen—”

 

“Lagi ko… stop, ‘wag mo ituloy ‘yan.” What’s wrong with my statements ba?! I’m just telling the truth…?

 

“It’s true kaya, you can’t impregnate me naman.” She just heaved a sigh and continued eating.

 

“What about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter