Chapter 9

Love is Not Over

Y/N is doing her job in the living room of their apartment when Jin came and has so many things on his hand.

“Jin?”

“Would you help me please?” he asked.

Y/N gets off of the floor and go towards Jin and there she saw him with so many plastic bags. “Jin? What are those?”

Jin handed her some of it. “Well I planned to cook something for you and for Namjoon.” He smiles and walk past through her.

For weeks that they are living together Jin is so caring to her and she can’t say anything bad to him, he became his brother and at the same time he is showing her that he loves her so much. She is getting guilty in some way because she can’t return his love for him. She likes Jin but she is not feeling something beyond it. She is broken and she doesn’t even know where she will move on. Her heart is full of anger towards Jungkook.

“Hey you okay?” Jin asked.

“Yes, I am, no problem. Hmmm I’ll go back to work.” She said and goes back to the living room.  

After few hours Jin is already finished cooking. “Y\N ah, let me bring this to Namjoon okay.” He said as he gets out of the apartment.

Y\N then decided that she wanted to get out of the room for a moment. After Jin leaves she gets out of the room and went to the pool side of the apartment. She is looking around not until a dog came towards her. “Omo.” It’s a Golden ret dog, she suddenly remembers Goldy. “You reminds me of someone.” She said as the dog became super ecstatic jumps up on her and suddenly cries. “Oh my gosh, where is your owner.” She pats the dog and the dog suddenly snuggles at her. “You like being pet don’t you.” She laughs and the dog started to her.

“You found my dog.”

Y/N looks at the person who talked and her eyes looks the other way as she saw Jungkook top less dripping wet. Obviously he’s from the pool, Y/N noticed that he has more tats now than before. But then she remembers what he said, ‘his dog.’ She surprisingly looks at the dog. “Goldy?” she calls and the dog snuggles more at her. “Oh my gosh! You look so pretty my baby.” She giggles and hugs the dog.

Jungkook then sits in front of her. “She misses you so much.”

Y/N looks at him and smiles. “I miss her too, so much. She looks so healthy.” She showers kisses to the dog. “You miss me so much right?”

“Y/N.” Jungkook calls.

Her heart almost stop beating when she heard his voice. He still has this effect on her. “Yes?” she looks at him plainly.

“Can we talk?” he is nervous.

“We are talking, is it about the work? What is it?” she asks.

“Not about work, it’s about us.” He finally said.

Y/N wanted to cry but she stops herself, she doesn’t need to look weak towards him. “What do you mean us? We don’t have anything to talk about Jungkook shi.” She is using honorifics here. She then stands up. “If it’s not regarding work, I am sorry I am not available.” She gives Goldy a last looks and walk pass him but he holds on to her arms.

He doesn’t want to let go, wherein he really didn’t let go since two years ago. “I searched for you but I was not able to see you.”

“Jungkook, don’t start.” She exhaled sharply.

“But Y/N.”

“Please stop.” She said not looking at him.

Jungkook was about to say something but they heard someone calling Y/N.

“Y/N ah” its Jin. “Oh Jungkook shi.” He looks at Y/N where in the dog is settling beside her. “Cutie doggy, oh Jungkook shi, glad you are here.” She looks at Y/N who’s face is plain. “Well, Jungkook shi, we have plenty of food in the house, I would like to invite you and the band for a dinner if it’s okay.”  Y/N looks at Jin as she heard it. 

Jungkook smiles at JIn. “That will be great, I will tell the others. Can I bring my dog?”

“Of course! No problem.” Jin looks back at Y/N. “I’ll be heading back.”

“I’ll go with you.” She said as she holds on to Jin’s arms.

Jungkook watched as Y/N and Jin goes back inside the apartment. He sits on the sun chair and Goldy goes to him. “Hey girl, we need to get your mom back.” Goldy barks at him. “Good girl.”

 

Back at the apartment.

“Are you upset?” Jin close their gap. “Something happened?” Y/N shake her head. “Come on.” He said cupping her face. But Jin was surprised when Y/N hugs him and burry her face to his chest. Automatically he hugs her back and caress her now long hair. “I will not ask okay.” he feel her nod at his chest. They stood there for a moment until Y/N feels that she is okay.

Jungkook came back to their room and saw his hyungs. “Hyungs, be ready we have dinner with Y/N and SeokJin shi.” He said and went straight to his room to change.

Jimin and the others looks at Goldy. “Goldy ah, you saw your mom?” Jimin asked as he pats the seat beside him and the dog run towards him.

“I guess they saw each other.” Taehyung smiles.

The dinner proceeds and now the BTS boys are inside the room of Jin and Y/N. they are looking around as they saw pictures around. They saw CNBLUE pics and Y/N’s. Another photo captures their attention, its Jin, Y/N and a little girl.

Goldy is there and she keeps following Y/N.

“The dog seems to like you.” Jin said.

“Yeah.” Y/N replied as she settles the food on the table.

“Food is ready.” Jin said to the boys.

The BTS boys slowly went to the table and sits on the chair. Y/N is not in the mood actually but she needs to do this as Jin invited the boys.

“Thank you for inviting us.” Yoongi said as he smiles at Jin.

“No problem, well let’s drop the honorifics here okay. You can call me Jin hyung.” He smiles as he started to place food in Y/N’s plate. The BTS boys are just observing. They can see how uneasy Y/N is.  The boys started a topic to talk to lessen the tension in the air. Y/N’s grip in the utensils are very tight, she is not even thinking when she holds on the dukbaegi.

“Ouch!” she said.

Jungkook and Jin got alarmed, Jungkook was about to get something but Jin is fast enough to get off of his seat and get an ice pack. He holds on to her hand carefully, but they all got surprised when his lips landed on her hand. “Told you to be careful always.”

Y/N blushed because of it. “Jin its fine.”

Yoongi clears his throat. “Ahmm would you mind me asking if are you guys a couple?” The BTS boys looks at him. Y/N widened his eyes and looks at Jin.

Jin smiles. “We are not, but I love this girl with all my heart.” He glances at Y/N and smile.

Now its confirmed. Jungkook looks at Y/N. He wanted to be the person who will hold her and be with her in times like this.

“I saw her when she’s still young since I am friends with Namjoon. Joon and I are classmates when she is still in elementary.” He explains and Y/N laughs at that. “Why are you laughing?” Jin pokes her side. “You are so cute back then, your cheeks are like mochi and a bit chubby.”

“Aigoo Jin, stop that.” She shakes her head and remembers the memories before. “And you the person who looks the same, you never age Jin.”

“World Wide Handsome.” Jin said then looks at the boys. “I never thought that this kid will grew up like this and became one of the in demand Architects in Busan. She is really good.”

“She is good since before.” Jungkook replied.

BTS boys looks at him and back at Jin.

“Jin hyung.” Jimin stated. “We are friends with Y/N, we know her since high school and we actually went to same university in College.”

“You are friends with them?” he asked Y/N. “But you didn’t like their song?”

BTS boys understands why Y/N hates their song.

“Sorry no offense, it’s just different from my style and type.” She explains. “But then, we were friends but we didn’t spend much time together since our scheds as full packed.” She said to Jin.

“Now I know why the dog is lurking around you, she remembers you.” Jin smiles and pat Y/N’s hand.

“Yah, cut that out.” She replied but Jin just laughs at her.

They continue eating.

 

After eating Y/N volunteered to wash the dishes while Jin and Jungkook are talking about work. She is peacefully washing when Jimin came. “Y/N ah.”

“Oh Jimin shi.” She smiles. “Do you need something?”

“I honestly wanted to say sorry. I know you are not okay.” He said. “And its awkward calling us with ‘shi’ we are close.” He sighed, sadness is visible in his eyes.

“I am sorry for making you awkward.” She replied with a faint smile.

“I just miss our Princess.” He said. “I remember you are so jolly girl. I cannot blame you if you will change.”

Y/N stops washing the dishes and wipes her hands. She then walks closely to Jimin and hugs him. “I miss all of you, it’s just that the situation is different.”

Jimin gladly returns the hug. “Our Princess is now a lady. I hope you will find happiness.”

Y/N nods as she breaks the hug. “I am happy that you guys are successful.”

“We made it, never thought that the band will hit. Sooner or later we need to enter military too.”

Yeah, military service is just in the corner. And thinking about it makes Y/N sad but why?

“Hey.” Taehyung enters the kitchen. Princess.”

“Everybody calls me princess.” She sighed. “Princess days are over. “

“Don’t let Jin hyung hear you.” Taehyung teased. “We missed you.”

“Now everybody misses me.” She replied as she continues to wash the dishes.

“Jin hyung shows us a layout of a house. He said you made it.” Taehyung started. “Its actually pretty, there is a note at the bottom. It says dream house.”

Y/N was surprised. “The dream house that will never be built, I should have thrown that away.”

“Why?” Jimin and Taehyung asked.

“It’s the one that I made back in college when Jungkook said that we will build that house together, freaking .” She cursed, the two boys are surprised to see her cursed. “What? Didn’t you heard a woman cursed?”

Both boys are speech less and Y/N gets out of the kitchen after. Then she heard her phone rings, she saw Minhyuk’s name on it.

On the Phone.

“Oppa?” she answers.

“Hey! How’s my princess??” Minhyuk greeted happily.

“I am doing fine oppa! You look so handsome.” She is fangirling over her brother. “Is Jungshin oppa with you?”

“He is doing something inside their barracks, it’s just me. Is Jin with you?”

Y/N looks at Jin who is still talking to Jungkook and Yoongi. “ Neh, he is with me. Let me put you in a speaker phone. Now call him.”

“Seokjin ah!” Minhyuk calls.

Jin looks at Y/N, who is laughing at him.

“Seokjin ah!” MInhyuk calls again.

“Neh hyung!” Jin replied.

“Hey, how are yah? Are you taking care of Y/N?”

“Neh hyung, I am taking good care of her.”

“Aigoo, did she agree to be your girlfriend?” Minhyuk asks. And he can hear Jin’s laugh. “Oh so I guess not yet huh. When I get out let’s have a drink.”

“Neh hyung, will wait for you. Take care!” Jin replied.

 

Y/N went inside her room to continue talk to Minhyuk. While the BTS boys said that they will be heading now but Goldy doesn’t want to leave.

“Goldy come on.” Jungkook calls. “We need to go now.” But the dog is not walking she is looking back at Y/N’s room.

“I assume she doesn’t like to go home.” Jin chuckles.

“Aish, come on.” Jungkook carried the dog but then it jumps off of her when Goldy saw Y/N gets out of her room.

“Omo!” Y/N said as Goldy jumps on her. “Hey baby? What’s wrong?”

Jungkook sighed. “Goldy we need to go now.” He said in an authoritative voice.

“Owhhh so you don’t want to go home huh, your dad is going to be angry at you.” She said as she crouched down to pet the dog. Goldy is looking at her with her puppy eyes. “Oh my gosh I feel so attacked. Why are you like that?? Mommy is busy.”

Jungkook smiles as he heard it. “I’ll just carry her out.” He’s about to get the dog.

“No, it’s okay. She can stay.” Y/N said and smiles at Jungkook. “It’s been years too; one night will not be a big deal.”

“Okay then.” He replied.

“We will be going, thank you for the dinner.” Yoongi said. Jimin and Taehyun waves at Y/N.

As the door closes, Jin is looking at Y/N with a questioning eyes. “Don’t ask me anything Jin.” Y/N replied as she gets inside her room again with Goldy.

 

******