Chapter 6

Love is Not Over

A/N:

Who is up for some drama and stuffs? here it goes. 

******

So that’s it, days passed and slowly turn into months. There is a huge gap between Jungkook and Y/N. She is so insecure about herself now, since Jungkook was seen with other artists and singers. Jimin and Taehyung are always checking into her. She always said that she is okay.  Time came that BTS returns to Busan since Jungkook is graduating. The graduation is actually filmed; she is not able to go to the actual graduation since she has classes.

However, she was invited to the party. She is so excited and eager to see the latter. She will tell him that they are going to have a child, the bump on her tummy is a bit visible so she wears a bit lose clothes. She arrived at the party a bit late because she needs to finish something in school. It’s a bar downtown as she arrived she can hear the loud music as she enters the place she saw people who are partying some are already drunk. Then she saw someone that she missed so much. Jungkook is there partying with few girls around him. She actually cannot understand why Jungkook is acting for the past few months.

“Hyung Y/N is here.” Jimin said to Yoongi.

“Finally they will talk now.” Taehyung added.

“But Jungkook looks like .” Yoongi scoffs.

Y/N looks around and saw the oppas she waves and smiles at them then she walks towards Jungkook. There are few girls who looks at her. “Jungkook.” She calls.

Jungkook looks at her, it’s obvious that he is drunk. “Oh look who is here.” He laughs a bit and hold on to her waist. “Hey baby girl.”

“Jungkook let’s talk.” She is not comfortable around him; he is acting so differently.

“We will later okay.” He said as he drinks the beer in his hands.

“Jungkook.” She calls again but this time a girl tears her away from him. “Hey wait.” She said.

“He said that it will be later.” Said the girl.

“But Jungkook.” She said and Jungkook looks at her.

“! what do you even need?!” he snaps at her.

The hyungs are surprised to see it. Jimin stands up and dashed towards the scene. “Jungkook!” he called annoyed.

“What?” Jungkook replied he is annoyed.

“Princess come on.” Taehyung said to Y/N. She is so surprised and shocked.

Y/N tears Taehyung’s hands from her. “I need to go home.” She slightly smiles at Taehyung.

“Princess you don’t need to.” Taehyung stops her but she didn’t look back.

 

Y/N is walking out of the bar in a fast pace her tears are clouding her eyes and it seems like it’s her bad day. It’s raining, she doesn’t even care she walks in the rain and straight to the pedestrian. Not knowing that the pedestrian line in under red light. Things moves so fast and she heard a loud honking of a car and there she got hit.

Back in the bar. Jimin drags Jungkook in their place. “What the is wrong with you?” he said angrily.

Yoongi is just looking at them.

“What do you want?” Jungkook is so drunk and he is acting and without manners towards his brothers.

Yoongi had enough. He splashes some water directly at Jungkook’s face. “You are acting so in annoying Jungkook. You pushed your girlfriend away do you know that!”

Jungkook brushed his hands to his hair. He is acting an and he is aware of it, he graduated in college but he didn’t see her. He went back to Busan but he didn’t see her first.

There is a dead silence in the air not until Taehyung hears something that makes his stand up and walk towards the person. “What did you say?”

The boy looks at him. “Well, CNBLUE Minhyuk’s sister, she was rushed to Busan public hospital few moments ago, she got hit by a car.

“.” Taehyung cursed. Then he went back to the group. “Jimin ah, come with me.”

“Where?” JImin asked.

“Just come with me.” He said in a higher tone then he looks at Yoongi. “I’ll inform you later hyung.”

Jimin follows Taehyung without asking. Once they reached the car he asked. “What happened?

“Y/N was rushed to Busan hospital. She got hit by a car.” He explains.

“What the !” Jimin exclaims.

“This is a disaster if Minhyuk hyung will know the truth, I shouldn’t have let her leave.” He said punching the steering wheel.

“Calm down Taehyung.” Jimin said with a sigh.

When they arrived in the hospital they went to the operating room. They saw that Minhyuk is not there. Maybe he is not yet advised. An hour after a doctor gets out of the operating room.

“Where are the relatives of the patient?” he asked.

Taehyung stood up. “The brother is not here yet but we are her friends.”

“The patient is out of danger, luckily there are no broken bones, she has wounds but it’s not major however, we are sorry that we didn’t save her baby. The impact is too strong and the baby cannot make it, we need to take out the pieces of the baby from her. I am sorry for the lost.”

Taehyung and Jimin are shocked to hear what happened. Then they saw Y/N unconscious and being brought to the room assigned to her. The two of them follows the nurse and as they are inside they are looking at her.

“I don’t know how to tell her the news.” Jimin said as he holds on to her hand.

“I shouldn’t have let her leave.” Taehyung is blaming himself.

“Taehyung, it’s not your fault. We didn’t know this will happen.” Jimin coaxed him. 

“But she lost her baby.” Taehyung sighed. “You think Minhyuk hyung knows this?”

“I don’t know Taehyung.”

Few more hours passed and still no Minhyuk coming over, Taehyung and Jimin are still there.

Y/N stirs up from her sleep, she feels so sore she looks around and saw a different room. She remembers what happened. She jolted in the bed and hold on her tummy. She looks at her side and saw Jimin and Taehyung, they are asleep but got awaken because of her.

“Y/N ah.” Taehyung calls.

 “How are you?” Jimin asked as he came towards her.

“Oppa, tell me. Is my baby safe?” she suddenly asked. And the two boys cannot respond. She saw them look in the other side of the room. “No.” she covers her face with her palm. “No.” she started to cry.

Jimin engulf her in a hug. “I am sorry for your lost.”

“I-I came to the party because I will tell it to him.” She replied. “But he didn’t want to talk to me. He pushed me away oppa.”

“Shhhhh, calm down.” Taehyung stated. “Don’t stress yourself. Jungkook needs to know.”

Y/N looks at them. “No, no one should know.” She said with anger in her eyes.

“How about Minhyuk hyung?” Jimin asked.

“Oppa might do bad things towards Jungkook if he knows. Please it’s just between us.” She pleaded.

Jimin and Taehyung looks at each other and nods at her.

Later on the door opens and a panting Minhyuk came. “Y/N ah.” He saw VMin inside.

“Oppa.” Y/N cries and Minhyuk hurriedly went to her side.

“Shhhhh oppa is here now, no need to cry. Tell me what hurts?” he said as he cups her face.

Jungshin then came. He saw their princess crying. “Princess.” He came and caress her hair. “Minhyuk ah, is time.”

Minhyuk looks at Jungshin. “It’s not time for that.”

“We are not always with her Minhyuk, we are entering military and she needs someone.” He sternly said.

“Its fine oppa.” Y/N hold on to Jungshin’s hand.

“If I am just same age as you, I will definitely face your brother and confess my love for you.” He jokes.

“You are really my other brother.” Y/N smiles.

Minhyuk looks at Taehyung and Jimin. “What are you guys doing here?”

“We are actually in the near bar where the accident happened and we rushed here.” Taehyung replied.

“We are sorry we won’t be able to call you hyung.” Jimin said.

“Its fine, thank you for being here.” He looks at Y/N after. “Sorry oppa is not there. What are you doing in that place? What happened?”

Y/N refused to speak. “Let’s not talk about it.”

“Minhyuk ah.” Jungshin calls.

“Aigoo so you will not stop huh.”

“Yes, until you allow her to have a boyfriend.” Jungshin demanded.

Y/N then laughs at his brother’s bickering. “I will tell Yonghwa oppa that you guys are bickering again.”

“Aigoo.” Jungshin ruffles her hair. “I am on your side here Princess.”

“Well I just wish that you are my boyfriend.” Y/N said smiling but Jimin and Taehyung knows that she is hurting. “Jungshin oppa is always there for me.”

Jungshin smiles at her. “Of course, I am there while you are growing up. So if someone hurt you I will be angry too like your brother. Remember middle school days?”

Y/N smiles. “Neh, you pretend to be my boyfriend because girls in school bullies me, saying that I am ugly and I will not be able to have a boyfriend.”

“Yah! Are you crushing over Jungshin?” Minhyuk asked.

Jungshin and Y/N laughs. “Your sister is a good girlfriend Minhyuk, the person that she will love is so lucky.”

Y/N is smiling but tears are visible in her eyes. “I hope so too.”

Minhyuk sighed. “Fine, you are allowed to have a boyfriend.”

All of them are surprised at what Minhyuk said.

“Okay! Finally!” Jungshin cheered.

But Y/N smiles and hugs her oppa. “Thank you oppa, but I guess I won’t be having one soon.”

Jungshin looks at her and he knows something is wrong.

“Hyung.” Taehyung calls. “We will be going now.”

“Thank you again.” Minhyuk smiles.

Y/N looks at Taehyung and Jimin. “Thank you oppas.”

“Anything for you princess.” Jimin smiles. “Take plenty of rest okay.”

Jimin and Taehyung gets out of the room silently. As they settled in the car Jimin breaks the silence. “I don’t know what to feel. I feel so sad for Y/N.”

“Jungkook needs to know this, she treated her like and Y/N shouldn’t be the one to suffer here.” Taehyung said in annoyance.

“Tae, Y/N said that he doesn’t need to know.” Jimin stated.

“No, I won’t let Y/N to shoulder this alone. Jungkook needs to get his senses back. Did you see Y/N’s reaction? When Minhyuk hyung finally agrees that she can have a boyfriend.”

“She is not happy. Of course who will be happy in this state.” Jimin sighed as he looks out of the car. “I am afraid for her, this case is actually depressing and she needs someone to be with her.”

“It’s her last year in school too, she needs to do on the job training. Let’s just do what we can for her.” Taehyung said as he started the car and drives. They received a message from Yoongi that they are in Taehyung’s house.

Taehyung is really annoyed, as he parks the car he and Jimin went inside the house. And there they saw Yoongi and Jungkook in the living room, Jungkook is a bit okay now.

“Hyung.” He said wanted to apologize for his ty attitude but all of them are shocked when Jimin slapped Jungkook.

“So you came out of your senses now?!” he stated.

Taehyung holds on to Jimin. “Chim clam down.” He thought that Jimin is cool but he is wrong. “Jimin you need to calm down okay.”

Jimin balls his fist and exhales sharply. “Tell him.”

Yoongi stand up. “Tell what?”

“Jimin and I went to the hospital.” He paused.

“For Christ sake tell it Taehyung.” Jimin orders.

“Fine!” Taehyung sighed. “Y/N got into an accident. She got hit by a car when she left the bar.”

“Mwo?!” Jungkook snaps.

“And she lost your child.” Jimin added. He can’t contain it.

Then there goes the silence that they don’t want. It’s like a cold bucket of ice was splashed into Jungkook because he cannot move.

“She is pregnant with your child Jungkook. She came because she wanted to tell you. But what did you do?” Taehyung stated in a calm but very condemning tone. “She actually ask us not to tell you but I can’t help myself. You’ve been such a for the past months and we didn’t know why. Y/N suffers a lot. And now she just lost a baby. If you can see her earlier, she forces herself to smile when Minhyuk hyung and Jungshin hyung came. The hyungs doesn’t know that she lost a child, we are not sure what will they do to you if they found out.”

“By the way, Minhyuk hyung already allows her to have a boyfriend because of this. But I am not sure if you will be in touch with her again.” Jimin added.

“I-I need to s-see her.” Jungkook was able to say.

“I suggest not.” Taehyung said.

Yoongi exhales in a calm manner. “Let it past kid, few days, Give her time. We also need to do some schedules. Also you need to have your licensure exam.”

“I’ll go home.” Jungkook said.

“No one is leaving; you will stay here. We cannot have more casualty.” Yoongi added.

****

 

A/N:

*sigh* life is really ty sometimes. .

Things will be different for the following chapters.

What will Jungkook and Y/N's life be after they graduate college.