Chapter 11

Love is Not Over

Slowly Y/N is healing and soon she is able to remove the cement on her shoulder and arms and she is able to write a bit. She is glad that her recovery is fast so it won’t really affect the job and this time they all made sure that the facility is well checked and no casualties again. The much awaited party of the year is slowly approaching.

“Y/N ah, we should go and check for your clothes.” Jin said as he packs his things.

“What do you mean we need to check for my clothes?” she asked looking at Jin with a pout.

“Yes, princess we are going to check clothes for you, for the upcoming party, you know the theme right? Masquerade ball.”

“We don’t need to be too formal for that, I can wear my suit.” She said as she finished packing her things.

Jin stands in front of her his hands are placed on his waist. “No can do Princess; you need to dress up pretty for that party.” Y/N raised her brows at him. “Uh, you heard me right princess lets go.” He pulls her out of the office and they walk towards the parking lot. It’s still early so they can go to the mall and check some gowns.

It’s a great time to relieve some stress too. Y/N looks outside the streets of Seoul. They are heading to the mall since Jin is so persistent in getting some new clothes. As they reached the mall she can see teenagers running around and having a good time with each other. Jin noticed her staring at them. He links his hand to hers and Y/N looks at him. “Let’s consider this one our date.” She doesn’t want to argue with Jin so she smiles and nods at him.

Jin brought her to designer clothes shop but they cannot find the suitable gown for her. “I told you Jin I will just wear my suit. Since we are masked in that party no one will notice.”

“No, I think we will need someone to taylor your gown.” He suggested with a smirk. “We can ask the people who are making BTS’s clothes. Well you know what, never mind I’ll handle it for you.”

Y/N looks at Jin wide eyed. “Don’t do some annoying stuffs Jin.” They are strolling and then she noticed the play area. She remembers the time that she and Jungkook plays in the arcade.

“Hey let’s play.” Jin pulls her inside the arcade area. Y/N tried to brushed off the memory of her and Jungkook and focused on what she has now with Jin. She laughs so hard as Jin cannot do some of the games.

They ended up eating in the streets of Myeondong and she enjoyed it a lot, Jin is a person who is not difficult to love and she admits she really enjoyed today’s ‘date’ the latter is really gentle man towards her.  They went home with her having some treats from the arcade and some food that they can eat later on. They are actually trying to open the door but Y/N is not finding the keys. They had a few drinks in the bar downtown and a bit tipsy.

“ the keys.” Y/N giggles as she searches in her bag.

“Yeahh, the keys.” Jin said as he pins Y/N on the door, he is literally towering her. He is looking at her and the latter is doing the same. Y/N is having her flushed cheeks and eyes who almost want to sleep but she is lost in Jin’s gaze at her. Jin is looking at her like she is his world. His hands travel to her cheeks. “You are so in beautiful Y/N ah.” He is slowly moving closer to her face until they can feel each other’s breath. Jin is so tempted to kiss Y/N. The latter knows that he wanted to try it. Jin was caught off guard when Y/N placed her arms to his shoulders and pulls him into a kiss.

Y/N didn’t know why she pulls him into a kiss, but his lips are so plump and soft. Their lips are moving in sync. Until they break away because they need to breath. “I love you.” Jin whispers as he placed his forehead to hers.

“I know Jin, I know you do.” She replied with a smile. She finally gets the key to the door and opens it.

They actually didn’t know that someone is watching them since before. Jungkook is there leaning on the wall as the two goes inside their house. His heart is so broken seeing Y/N like that with Jin. He just arrived from practice and he asked his hyungs that he will get up first while the others are getting some food. He didn’t expect that he will see this scene.

“Oh Jungkook ah.” Jimin came with so many paper bags in his hands. “What are you doing here?”

“Nothing.” Jungkook replied as he scratches his head and get inside the apartment.

Jin and Y/N are getting intimate to each other for the past few weeks. Y/N has still no idea about the gown the she is going to have for the party. Jin is taking good care of her and little by little she is trying to be real and open towards him. The building is about to finish and they are sure that all the instructions are being followed, so no bad things will happen again. The people around them also notice the sudden change in the way they treated each other.

Y/N knows that Jin loves her so much and he is not pushing her to be in a relationship with him. He is very understanding and patient. They are in the upper part of the building and Jin is talking to the other foreman for the instructions about the other things. She is on the other side and checking on her work but she is admiring his face, he is wearing their safety cap and he is dresses in a black jeans and white dress shirt wherein the sleeves are rolled up to his elbows.

“Eng. Kim is really handsome.” Said one of the worker.

“You can never go wrong at him Architect Kang.” Said the other worker.

Y/N smiles at them. “Engr. Kim is a very good person. And very professional.”

The workers stop what they are doing and looks at her. “When you are not here, he always makes sure that all of us are in a good condition. He is worried about you that night, the same goes for Engr. Jeon. The two of them can make a good combination.”

“Engr. Jeon is actually different when it comes to the field, he is very professional and very nice to us workers.”

“Engr. Jeon is really like that since then. Even in his intern days.” Y/N said as she looks at her files.

“You know him since before?”

She looks at them. “We used to go in one university during college and I saw his works, he is good.” She smiles at them.

They are working very fine not until the manager, Yeonmin came and this spoils Y/N’s mood. The manager is actually being bossy around the people and to her sometimes.

“Miss Kang, do you think it’s better if we put something in this place?” Yeonmin said as she looks around the empty space in the room that they are in.

Y/N wanted to say stupid things to her but she is calming herself. “Actually Miss Lee, I don’t have the say when it comes to the things that they are going to put here. I am just the Architect not the interior designer.” She smiles at her but she wanted to kick her out of the site.

“I am sure Jungkook will place some good furniture’s in this place. “

It irritates Y/N more because she is acting like the latter’s girlfriend. “Maybe you can talk to him about it.” She said with a smile and dashed excused herself. As she walks her way out she was able to cross path with Jungkook and the latter noticed that she is frowning.

“You okay?” he asked.

Y/N looks at him. “Your manager likes to boss around huh? She wanted this, that and other stuffs. Go deal with her, what is she even doing here?” Jungkook was not able to reply anything to her because she walks out of him.  Jungkook sighed and enters the room.

 

Its days before the party and Jin is dragging Y/N in a special dress shop. Its Sunday and they have a free time.  Y/N knows that this is pricy because this shop used to make clothes for BTS for special occasions. There are few people in the store.

“Mr. Kim.” The staff greeted them. “Perhaps this is Miss Kang?”

Y/N smiles at them. “Hi, nice to meet you.”

“I knew it, Miss Kang is really pretty, I am sure the gown is fit for her. We can just adjust the size if it’s too large or small.” She ushered Y/N and Jin in the private dressing room. Y/N feels so special at this moment because of what Jin is doing.  “Miss Kang please follow me.” The staff assisted her to get inside where there is a huge curtain diving the place.

Y/N is so surprised to see the Gown in the middle. “Oh my gosh.” She said. The staff smiles at her.

“We are glad that you liked it. Mr. Kim is very precise when he describes the design that he wants for this gown.”

Y/N I speechless, she touches the gown it’s so soft and it has so many Swarovski crystals on it. The color is very vibrant, its blue. “How long did you make this? This is too much work.”

The staff smiles at her. “There are 12 people who made this gown, Mr. Kim said that this is going to be use in the Hybe party. So we did what we could to make this one on time, why don’t you try it so we can check.”

“Okay.” She nods at her. “Thank you very much for the hard work.” She started to remove her clothes and the staff assisted her to get into the gown. She fits so well, they just need to adjust it a little so it will be perfect for her.

“It’s so pretty on you Miss Kang.”

Y/N can’t believe to what her seeing. She looks so good in the gown. She removes her pony tail and her hair falls down. It compliments to the gown. “I think I can show this to Jin now.” The staff nods and then she slowly removes the curtains. Jin is actually looking something on his phone and his attention got distracted as he noticed the curtain. And there she saw Y/N standing in front of him smiling and it left his mouth hanging wide open. Y/N blush at Jin’s reaction. “So, how do I look?”

“Perfect.” It’s all that he can say. He stands up and walk towards her. “Why are you so beautiful. I can’t wait for the party so they can all see you like this.” He holds on to her hand. “You make my heart beats faster.” He said and place her hand to his chest near his heart and Y/N can feel his heart beat.

“You are so mushy Jin.” She laughs at him. “But thank you Jin, for this.”

“All for you.” He said and pokes her cheeks.

 

****

Halloo!! 

 

I got some new JK fics coming on our way hehehehe. Short story Fics.