Chapter 5

Love is Not Over

It’s already morning but Jungkook and Y/N are still on the bed. Y/N is really tired after Jungkook assisted her to clean up last night she went back to bed but both of them didn’t put their clothes on. They both wanted to feel the warmth of each other. Y/N was the first one to sleep last night and Jungkook just enjoy watching her sleep. They actually don’t have classes today since its Saturday so he let her sleep. Last night he really contains himself because he can go to few more rounds but given the fact that Y/N is a he goes easy on her.

Right now he is still looking at her calm face who is sleeping, they are both under the blanket. It’s difficult to contain especially now that he is having a morning hard on. His lips found her expose shoulders and landed a kiss there. He did it gentle to her but still she ended up bleeding last night. She is still fast asleep so he gets off of the bed and wears his clothes and went to the kitchen. He preheated the food that she prepared and give Goldy some treats.

Y/N stirs up from her sleep and she noticed that Jungkook is not with her, she grabs her phone which is in the bed side table and saw messages from Minhyuk about how is she and saying that he is going home tomorrow. She replied urgently and said that she is fine, saying that she fell asleep while studying. She looks at the door and its already open she can hear Jungkook talking to Goldy. She gets off the bed and grab a shirt from Jungkook’s closet. She slowly makes her way to the kitchen but Goldy already picked up her scent and run towards her.

“Omo.” She said as the dog latches herself to her. “Slowdown Goldy.” She said as she is having a hard time walking and sitting.

“You are awake.” Jungkook said as he pries Goldy away. “How are you?”

Y/N blushed. “Sore is the right word.”

“Come on, let’s eat.” He said as he ushered her to the table.

The rest of the day is they cuddled and around night they actually need to go to a band recording in Taehyung’s house. Jungkook gave her pain killers so she can act like normal.

“OH HELLO!” Taehyung ecstatically greeted the two as they enter the house.  Taehyung has a huge house and inside they have a studio.

“Now, love birds are you two okay?” Jimin asked with a smile.

“A bird told me that you two became official?” Yoongi asked as he sits in the couch.

“Yes!” Jungkook said with enthusiasm and pulls Y/N closer to him.

“Congratulations.” Jimin and Taehyung stated.

“Good, now Jungkook will be more inspired.” Yoongi said as he sets up the recording.

“You guys are going to record?” she asked looking at the set up.

“Yes princess, we are. We’ve been communicating with some producers and we finally got an offer to produce an album.” Taehyung explains. “CNBLUE has recorded few right.”

“Yeah, they recorded some. They also have an offer but the oppas are not yet accepting some offers for their debut.” She explains. “But they are kinda famous.”

“You are kidding, CNBLUE hyungs are famous you know.” Jimin added.

“Their songs are in Spotify and there are fancams in Youtube. Also the photos that you took.” Taehyung added.

“I love my brothers so much.” She replied as she sits in the couch and the boys went to their positions.

“Babe, wait here okay.” Jungkook kiss her forehead.

“Jungkook, I don’t want to spoil but I need to go home later. Oppa is coming home tomorrow.” She replied.

“No worries babe, I will send you home.”

The recording started and the boys are doing their best. She enjoys their songs and at the same time Jungshin messaged her asking how she is. She replied that she is okay and she is with BTS right now recording she also told him that she and Jungkook are official. Jungshin is really happy for her. He also told her that she needs to be careful because Minhyuk might catch them.

The recording was finished and that time Jungkook sent her home. Happy time is over Minhyuk is getting back and they need to focus now in their careers. She needs to find a place where she can do her on the job training. While Jungkook is getting ready to be in the corporate world. After graduation he needs to study and pass the board exam so he will be a certified Engineer. Few more hardships and he will be able to reach out his dreams.

He is more inspired to do it since he got Y/N with him. Once he earns good enough he will ask her to marry him and for sure in those years Minhyuk will allow them. But she needs to know the truth if that is the case. The truth that he cannot tell as of the moment.

****

Their lives being together is happy for the first months since they are so inlove. They continue to hide it to Minhyuk, they pretend that they are just acquaintance.

“Oppa, I am nervous about Minhyuk oppa.” She is with Jungshin in her room. While Minhyuk is in the kitchen cooking their dinner.

“I know you wanted to be with Jungkook but Minhyuk needs to know, it’s difficult and chaos if he knows this from other people.” Jungshin said. “Have you tried talking to him again about this situation?”

She shakes her head. “No, I am afraid I know that he will be angry at me.”

“Minhyuk is strict but he surely knows that you need to be happy.” Jungshin stated.

Y/N sighed as he finished styling his oppa’s hair. “I wish I am pretty as you.”

Jungshin laughs at her. “Aigoo princess, you are prettier than me.” He pinches her nose.

They heard a knock on the door and it slightly open. “Food is ready.” Minhyuk stated. He laughs when he saw Jungshin. “Yah Y/N ah what did you do to your oppa?”

“He looks pretty right?” she said as she gets off of the bed. “Come on oppa lets eat.”

The three of them settles in the dining table and the food looks so good. Kimchi stew and a steak. “I miss this cooking of yours.” Jungshin said to Minhyuk.

“Savor it since I seldom cook for you.” Minhyuk replied as he places food at Y/N’s plate. “While cooking I saw a local add. BTS is going to debut?”

Jungshin looks at Y/N. “Are they?”

“I saw it on the news. Stated that they finally got a producer, well usually the one who produces their music is Yoongi right, but this time they have a huge PD.” Minhyuk explains.

“Well then it’s good for them. How about CNBLUE? It’s been a while since the band was established. And there are producers who wanted to release the album.” Y/N looks at her brothers.

Minhyuk smiles at her. “We already talked about it, Jonghyun hyung is actually leaving for a moment since he needs to do something overseas and Yonghwa hyung is entering military.” He looks at Jungshin. “Soon it’s me and Jungshin will get inside the military.”

That is correct. Sooner or later she will remain alone for the next two years.

“Since we are entering military soon, isn’t it nice if Y/N will have somebody to look over her?” Jungshin opens the topic.

“What do you mean?” Minhyuk asked.

“Minhyuk ah, of course a partner. A boyfriend. She needs that.” Jungshin straightforwardly said. Minhyuk looks at him. “Come on don’t look at me like that. She is old enough and she is responsible already.”

“I’ll think about it.” Minhyuk replied and it gives Y/N a little hope that sooner his brother will agree that she needs to have a boyfriend.

 

The BTS boys are being busy since they need to shoot something for their upcoming band debut and at the same time they are busy finishing studies. Jimin and Taehyung are about to finish their masters and Jungkook is there graduating. Y/N finally got a company where she can do her training for her last year. She and Jungkook are seeing each other in a limited time only, sometimes they eat out and sometimes stays in the apartment. Of course being young makes their hormones crazy when they are together and bottom line is they end up having a quick .

“I miss you a lot.” Jungkook said as he snuggles closely to her side. Both under his blanket. The sun is still up and they are inside his apartment.

Y/N smiles as him as she plays with his hair. “I miss you too, it’s just that we are busy. Especially you, you are going to be famous now Jungkook. I am happy for you and for the oppas.”

“You will still be with me right?” he asked as he props his elbows and rested his head so he can see her clearly. “Even though I got famous right?”

“Of course!” she said with a smile. “I will be with you no matter what.”

“I love you so much. I hope things will be okay and we can tell everyone that we are a couple.” It’s actually difficult for them because they need to hide. Since they became a couple they are hiding it very well. Their place is not that big so if someone saw them they might tell it to Minhyuk, especially now that the BTS boys are going to debut its really difficult.

For the following months Y/N saw how the boys strive hard to make it to their debut. They are always practicing and drafting other songs. Slowly she and Jungkook are having some arguments since they are not seeing each other. By the time of the debut Y/N is in Busan and the boys are in Seoul since they are going to perform live on TV. They signed up for a company name Hybe.

She is actually sitting in their living room with Minhyuk as they are watching television. Waiting for the boy’s performance.

In Seoul the boys are in the waiting room.

“Did you speak with Y/N?” Taehyung asked Jungkook who is busy playing with his sticks.

“Not yet, but I messaged her that we are going to perform.” He is actually a bit sulking at her because he asked her to come with them but she refuses as Minhyuk is at home.

The hyungs can sense that something is off and not right.

“Did you guys fight?” Yoongi asked. Jungkook is not answering. “So I conclude that you guys are not okay.”

Jungkook sighed. “I asked her to come with us to Seoul so she can watch is live but she refused. Minhyuk hyung is there.”

Jimin and Taehyung looks at each other. “We actually warned you about this Kook.” Jimin started. “Being with Y/N is a risk because of Minhyuk hyung.

“Your relationship is still a secret so you need to endure this if you really love her.” Taehyung added.

In Busan, the show already started. Y/N and Minhyuk are watching is closely. The BTS boys performed Fake Love as their debut song followed by DNA. Y/N enjoys the performance. She heard some comments from Minhyuk on how the boys improved when it comes to their music.

After the performance, there is an interview.

“Now we are done interviewing the hyungs, let’s go to the youngest who is Jungkook.” Asked the emcee. “We heard that you are a graduating student. Soon to be Engineer.”

“Yes I am. So because of that I am really a busy person.” Jungkook laughs.

“Since you are that busy, we’ve been wondering, since you are 25-year-old. Are you still single or in a relationship?”

Y/N is surprised about that question but she didn’t let Minhyuk saw her expression.

Jungkook is thinking before he speaks. “I am single, no girlfriend.” He smiles at the camera, his hyungs look at him with no expression.

Y/N was surprised about it. She felt that her heart is sinking. She gets up from the couch.

“Oh, where are you going?” Minhyuk asked.

“It’s a bit late oppa, I’ll go ahead and sleep.” She smiles at her brother.

“Okay then.” Minhyuk smiles at her.

She makes her way to her room. As she closes the door her tears escape her eyes. It’s hard to get denied. Inside her mind Jungkook can say that he is in a relationship, no one knows who she is so no one will suspect. She is getting really stressed right now. She has a problem that she needs to face. Few weeks ago she is getting nauseous and vomits few times. And that hits her, the last time she did it with him is they didn’t use protection and she just recently confirmed that she is pregnant. She is getting stressed because Minhyuk will surely get angry at this. And also Jungkook didn’t know it yet.

Her tears escape her eyes. She is really stressed and she didn’t know what to do or what to say. Her phone beeps and she got a message from Taehyung asking if she watched the debut. She replied a short message like: ‘I watched, congratulations to your group.’ There are few schedules that they need to attend. For those time she will not be able to see Jungkook. Supposedly it’s their time together before he graduates.

 

**

Lets do a quick update here.