Chapter 12

Love is Not Over

The day of the masquerade party came. It’s a huge party where artists and other bands are invited. Jin and Y/N are invited because they are the Engineer and Architect of the new building.

“You sure that Y/N and Jin hyung are coming over.” Jimin asked Jungkook.

“Yes, they are coming and I am sure she is looking beautiful.” Jungkook assured as he straightens his coat.

The boys are looking so fine with their Taylor fit suits. They look so stunning like a prince, their hairs are styled brushed up and they have this masks on.

“This is the first time that the company organized this kind of party.” Namjoon said as he sips his drink.

“Yeah and I am seeing already famous people here.” Hoseok said as he looks around. “You boys are up in a few minutes right?”

“Yeah, don’t you think that Y/N and Jin hyung are late already? The party started already.” Taehyung is trying to find Y/N around.

“They will come I am sure. Anyway ready to cover new songs?” Yoongi asked as he fixed his mask on.

“Hell yeah, I am excited and nervous at the same time.” Jimin said. “It’s CNBLUE hyung’s songs.”

“I am sure you guys will give justice to this.” Namjoon pats Jimin’s shoulders.

Outside of the venue Y/N is there with Jin. “Seokjin ah, why are you looking at me like that?” she said while frowning at him.

“You are just; I can’t even explain. You look so beautiful. Like a real life Cinderella. The color of the gown suits you so well and this make up and your hair. Oh god.” He said as he holds her hand. “I was so blown away.”

Y/N smiles at him. “You look good yourself too Jin, I am sure people inside will look at you.”

“Well let’s go ahead and show them how good looking we are.” Jin gets out of the car and he opens the door for Y/N. The gown is really balloon like, it’s a bit heavy due to the crystals but Y/N likes it and she will rock this outfit. There are few people outside since the party started. She and Jin are approaching the hall where the party is. There are guards outside and they opened the door for them. Jin wanted the spot light for Y/N so he let him enter first.

At the right time, BTS started to sing a song, its CNBLUE’s Cinderella. As the boys sings the spot light was directly focused at Y/N. All of the people and photographers are focused at her. Jungkook saw the commotion, he even gets out of his focus. He knows that it’s Y/N. there are other beautiful ladies in this night but she stands out. Jin is happy to see that Y/N is having all the attention. There are whispers around asking who the lady is. Even though she is wearing a mask her pretty face is seen. Later on Jin joined her and automatically she holds on to his arms.

“There are so many people here.” She whispers to him.

“I know and they are looking at you. The gown is perfect and so are you.” He looks at her.

However, Y/N hears the song. She is very certain that it’s his brother’s song. “It’s oppa’s song.” They squeezed through the crowd and in front. There she saw BTS playing. Her eyes searched for Jungkook, he looks so fine with his hair tied and styled perfectly. She smiles at them and automatically the boys know that it’s definitely her. She is happy to hear that they are singing her brother’s songs.

“They gave justice right?” Namjoon came to her. “You look so pretty tonight. You did a great job here Jin.”

“Of course, what would you expect to a WWH like me.” Jin said as he winks at Namjoon and Hoseok.

“All of the people here are asking who are you.” Hoseok said as he hears the people around them.

“I like to stay hidden, but Jin here asked someone to create this gown for me.”

Few more songs of CNBLUE was played by BTS and the people around said that the songs are nice, they are asking if the boys are going to launch new songs. Taehyung explained that the song is from their hyungs, they gave proper credit to it.

The party went on and there are people who wanted to know her more but she is heavily guarded. Namjoon and Seokjin are around her and guys can’t go near her. She talks to the BTS boys about some stuffs but she is not talking to Jungkook.

However, the boys need to tend some things and Jin needs to talk to other people too. She was left alone on her table and by that the boys gets the chance to talk to her. So they knew that she is the Architect that is in the team who is making the new building. She actually got tired by talking to all of them. All throughout the evening Jungkook is looking at her.

“You know she will melt if you keep staring at her.” Jimin said. “I remember way back years ago when you saw her that night in the bar.”

“She looks so elegant tonight.” Yoongi smiles. “Better move fast Jungkook.”

Y/N is there, alone. She wanted to get out of the place and Jin is still not with her. She decided to leave the place. She is walking her way out of the place when a slow moving song plays and the spot light was again focused on her. She stops her tracks and look around. She saw a guy who is wearing a mask slowly approaching her.

“Anata wo Kirei na.” he told her.

“Oh.” Y/N’s reaction because she doesn’t even know this person.

“I am trying to talk to you since before but you are very busy.”

Y/N doesn’t even know what to say. But he understands him very well. “I am sorry I don’t know you.”

Jin and Jungkook are able to see the scene.

“Oh hell no.” Jungkook sighed and balls his fist because he knows who the guy is.

The guy removes hi mask and by that Y/N is so speechless. “Taka?” she cannot believe what she is seeing. It’s really Taka of One ok Rock. She looks around but she is so pre occupied by the person in front of her.

“Would it be nice to speak to you for a moment?” he asked. And Y/N nods with a smile. This is a dream come true to her. Taka is still her favorite and she is sure that the whole band is there too.

Y/N was not able to respond with word. She just nods at him in amazement. Taka then offers his hand to her. She is not sure if she will accept it but she did accept it and the latter guides her to a table where she saw three more boys, she got excited to see the others.

“This is what I am preventing to happen.” Jungkook sighed to his hyungs.

“She still likes the band.” Yoongi laughs a bit. “And she is fangirling actually.”

“Taka looks interested at her, well who wouldn’t be interested at her, look at her she literally looks like Cinderella.” Taehyung admires the latter’s beauty. “We haven’t seen her without the mask.”

“Jin hyung really did make her beautiful tonight.” Jimin added with a smile. “Look at her smiling.”

Y/N is actually living a fan girl dream; she is in front of her favorite band. They talked for few minutes, talks about music and life. She even took a photo with them and she removes her mask. She told the band how she admires then and she did watch their concert in Korea two years ago with Jungkook. The band is surprised to know that she knows Jungkook.

After talking to them the band needs to talk to other people so she said goodbye to them. Then again she looks around her and the people are very busy. She decided to escape for a moment, just like what Cinderella did. She went to the roof top of Hybe building, there are no people around since they are all busy for the party. There she feels comfortable, away from the eyes of the people. She brought out her phone and looks at herself. She really looks pretty, the makeup that she has is really stunning.

“Even for a night, I became a princess.” She said as she twirls around and the gown opens up like a balloon. “But never have a prince.” She said as she stops. She removes her heels and walk near the railing where she can see the lights and cars below. She can feel the cold breeze of the night. She looks at the time and its nearing 12 in the midnight. “Cinderella’s life will end later.” She got an idea, she poses for a photo and sends it to Jungshin and Minhyuk. She looks at the sky and there she saw many stars tonight and the moon. She decided to lay down on the fake grass. She is stretching her hands up like catching the stars with her hands. But then a memory came back to her. She and Jungkook used to do this when they are still together. They will spend time in the rooftop of Jungkook’s apartment and do this. She sighed deeply, she can still hear the way he laughs way back years ago.

She didn’t know that she is not alone, someone is watching her since before, well that person is Jungkook. He saw her exits the party premises and with that he follows her. He wanted to talk to her since before but he doesn’t have a chance since he is really busy. Now that there are no other people around them, he will do it. He slowly approached the latter who is still lying on the ground. “It’s better to look at the stars with someone.” He said.

Y/N was surprised but she didn’t let him notice it. She sits up and look at Jungkook, there she saw his handsome face and his style is very prince looking. It’s like Cinderella found her prince.

  Jungkook smile a bit and sit beside her. “Sometimes I miss doing stuffs like this. Just appreciating the things around you.” He slowly lay down on the ground and look up. Y/N is still looking at him. “Won’t you join me?”  Y/N is contemplating if she will lay down beside him, well she gave in she lays down beside him. “Here.” Jungkook offers his arms to be her pillow.

This is literally what they are doing before,when they are still together. She can feel his warmth in this cold night and she can smell his manly perfume which sends her to cloud nine. A smile formed into her lips and Jungkook started to hum some songs and she is slowly sending her to dream land. “Jungkook.” She whispers. “Don’t sing, I might fall asleep.” She said eyes close. Jungkook looks at her with a smile and continues to hum. “People might see us.” She said.

“No one will see us.” He replied. “I locked the door.” And that statement gives chills to Y/N. she remembers the other stuffs that they used to do in the roof top years ago. She felt that the latter shifted his position, she then opens her eyes and saw his orbs looking at her. She can feel her cheeks heating because of the closeness.

“You look so pretty tonight.” He said as he removes the other hair sticking into her face. He can see his smoky eyes make up and her lips that is tainted with red, he is so tempted to kiss her. Y/N knows that he is looking at her lips and he is slowly leaning forward to her. And with that their lips sealed with a kiss after two long years. As they break the kiss he looks at her eyes and he wants more. And with that he leans in for a kiss again and Y/N responds, she places her arms to his neck and pulls him closer to him. She doesn’t know why she is acting like this but their lips misses each other. Jungkook place a hand on her cheek as he deepens the kiss, a whimper was heard from Y/N.

With one swift their position changes, she is on top of him straddling his lap. He was able to switch their positions, because of that her gown she almost covers Jungkook’s body. The latter is getting as he can see her cleavage in front of him because of the gown and her flushed face. “Oh gosh Y/N ah.”

Y/N is being shy because of this but she doesn’t know how to stop this. Jungkook pulls her towards him and this time a kiss travels to her neck. She placed a hand to his chest. “Jungkook, no marks.”

“I know.” He whispers and was about to kiss her again but his phone rings. And they both went back to their senses. Y/N gather’s herself and gets off of him. “Oh my gosh.” She covers with her hands and looks at her phone too. She saw messages from Jin and others.

Jungkook is also talking to Taehyung, they are asking where he is.

“We” they both said.

“We need to go back to the party.” Jungkook said.

“I understand, Joonie is also looking for me.” She said as she fixed her gown and puts her mask on. “I’ll go ahead then.” She bows at him.

Jungkook deeply sighed because of this.

Y/N hurriedly went back to the party as the door opens for her she saw Namjoon. “Hey princess, where have you been?” Namjoon holds her hand. “It’s time for you to meet my friends.” He said as he guides her towards other people. And with that Y/N was able to see how the life of being famous is.

As the party ended she knows that there is one person that she needs to spend time with and thank. None other than Jin who made her Cinderella tonight. Jin is also frustrated because he is not able to spend time with her. Jin is in the parking lot already. Y/N followed him she can see how frustrated he is. Jin knows she is there because of the clinking of the heels.

“Jin.” She calls.

Jin faces her and smile. “Here already?”

“You are gone and the party ended already. I am sorry I was not able to spend time with you.” She said in a guilty manner.

“Hey.” Jin pinch her cheek. “Don’t be guilty. I need to do some stuffs and you did some too.”

“I awe you this dress and this night. There are so many things happened. I met One Ok Rock because of this and it’s because of you.”

Jin smiles at her. “I am happy that you are happy. You don’t owe me anything, I want you to be pretty so I did this. We can go home now if you are ready.”

Y/N then offers his hand to Jin, the latter looks at her in confusion. “You owe me a dance Engr. Kim.” Jin showed his oh so handsome smile.

“Okay if that’s what the princess says.” He gladly accepts her hand and in the parking lot they started dancing. He places a hand on her back and they started to dance Jin hums a song and Y/N laughs at it. They are enjoying their selves when the BTS car passes by and the boys saw them. They didn’t say anything but they look at Jungkook who is still looking at the couple.

****

So much for missing each other huh.. :D