Chapter 14

Love is Not Over

Y/N didn’t know what happened but she woke up in a dark room. She doesn’t want to get off of the bed. She curls into a ball and snuggles more into her sheet. Later on she felt her door opens.

“Y/N ah.” Its Jin. “I know you don’t want to be bothered, MInhyuk hyung told me everything. He also left with Jungshin hyung. I can go back if you don’t want to talk.”

“Jin.” She weakly calls.

Jin enters the room and he slowly walk towards her bed. “Are you okay now?” Y/N scoots over and she gives space for him so he can lay down beside her. He settles beside her and the latter snuggles to him. “You know me; I won’t ask a thing.”

“You probably know it, all of it.” She replied. “I am sorry Jin, I am really sorry.”

Jin sighed and caress her hair. “Why saying sorry? You didn’t do something wrong towards me.”

“Jin.” She looks at him. “You’ve been beside me since then, for two years Jin you stayed with me, not asking why I am like this, you didn’t stick your nose to other people’s business. You keep loving me for the past years and I can’t even repay it.” She’s in tears.

“Don’t mind it, you know me. As long as you are happy I am good with it. But please Y/N make yourself happy. It’s a torture seeing you broken and miserable for years. I guess I knew, well I think I know who the reason is. I am sorry for dragging you here.” Jin knows the thing between Jungkook and Y/N. “I am observing and my observations came into reality when Minhyuk hyung told me.”

“Jin, I am sorry.”

“I told you not to say sorry.” He said as he kissed her head. “I knew before that you are hiding something I didn’t expect that it’s like this. “You love him and until now you still do.”

“No.” she said. “I hate him, I hated myself for loving him.”

Jin can sense that there is something more. “Y/N ah, you will not move on if you will not forgive and if you will not help yourself. I know there is other reason for your hatred to him.”

She is not sure if she will tell him. “Jin, few years ago.” She stops. “Few years ago I lost a child.” Jin’s eyes widened when she heard it. Now he knows why, why she is always happy seeing his niece and being around kids. “It was a night when I went to see Jungkook and the others, I am about to tell him that I am pregnant. I was so depressed and stressed out. I saw him in the bar drunk and with other girls. I approached him but he pushed me away and told me some things that I didn’t bear to hear. I left the bar even though Taehyung oppa stops me. I didn’t listen my mind is flying and I didn’t notice the green light is on. A car came crashing down and it hit me, I opened my eyes I was in the hospital and Taehyung oppa and Jimin oppa are there. They told me I lost the baby.”

Jin doesn’t know what to say. Now he knew why she is like that. So angry and agitated hearing Jungkook’s name. “I don’t know how to make your pain away Y/N.” he hugs her tight.

“Thank you Jin, for being with me. You keep my sanity intact. Without you I know I committed some things that I shouldn’t do if you are not around.

“You know my feelings for you Y/N.” he said as he caresses her cheeks. “But I will never force myself to you. If you are not ready, then you are not. Just remember that I am here, and also please forgive yourself Y/N. you need it so you can be free. You need to love yourself before you can love others.”

“I actually don’t know Jin, my feelings for him.” She stops because she is still concern about Jin’s feelings for her.

“Your feelings for him didn’t change.” He said calmly but he is hurt, since he is mature enough he can manage this thing. “You guys need to talk Y/N.”

“I don’t want to talk to him Jin, I don’t want to see him. The project is finished right. I want to go on a break if that is possible.”

“You can baby; you can have a vacation that you want. Are you hungry? Want me to cook something for you?”

“No I am fine, just be with me this moment.” She said and rest her head on his chest, preparing to sleep. “Just don’t leave me tonight.”

Jungkook is inside their dorm, in the living room. He is not talking; he is just staring outside the window wall seeing the lights in the evening.  His mind is floating. He is torn between Y/N, the band, his family and other s around him. His hyungs knew what happened and they are feeling sad about them.

****

Days passed and Jungkook is trying to be back in his own self, there are schedules and work that they need to do and he also spends time with his family because of his father. His hyungs are not asking anything about Y/N but all they know is she went back to Busan since the project is already finished.

“Son.” His father calls him; he is still staying in the hospital. Jungkook looks at his father and smile. “Areum told me something.”

“What is it?” he asked.

“She told me that you are having a hard time as of the moment because of someone?”

Jungkook smiles a bit. “It’s complicated appa, it turns out that the person whom my sister loved first is the brother of the person that I love.”

His father pats the side of the bed, gesturing him to come forward. “We have time Kookie, you can tell appa all of it.” There are rare moments that Jungkook was able to tell things to his father because the latter is really busy. And it happened Jungkook was able to tell stories to his dad and in return he was able to give him advices in life.

New schedule hits BTS and they are really busy, a tour came up and they need to be professional for this. Another world tour is just the corner. Y/N is back in her life but this time she stops working. Minhyuk went back to work after getting discharged from the military. Y/N was able to save some ample amount of money and now she is planning to move away from Korea.

“You actually don’t have to do this Y/N.” she and Minhyuk are having a dinner in one of the resto in Busan.

“Oppa, I know I need this. I know I need to move away, I have committed so many mistakes in my life and I need a fresh start. I want you to do the same.” She looks at Minhyuk. “I wanted to say sorry for everything that I did.”

Minhyuk nods at her. “Actually, I should be the one saying sorry. I was so blinded by my anger and I suffocated you during your younger years. Things will not be like this if I didn’t control you.”

She holds her brother’s hand. “It’s not time to dwell in the past. You don’t need to blame yourself too oppa, find someone that can make you happy. I know your happiness is to make music. You can bond with the other oppas again and continue playing in the band.”

“I know, but you are going to leave me.” He said with a sad smile.

“You will know where I am oppa, I just need time for myself and I promise I will be better.”

Minhyuk sighed. “But you need someone with you especially now.”

Y/N smiles at him. “Oppa, I can handle myself. I will be careful I promise.”

“Does Jin knows this?”

“Jin oppa knows. And he will be there in the airport when I leave.”

 

And there is goes, the day that she will leave Korea. They are in Incheon airport saying their goodbyes to each other.

“I will miss you.” Minhyuk hugs his sister. “Take care okay.”

“Princess, I never thought that this day will come. You are going to leave us.” Jungshin pinch her cheeks.

“Please take care of my brother oppa. Don’t let him do bad stuffs okay.” She winks at him.

“I got your back Princess.”

Now it’s time for Jin to say goodbye. Y/N pulls him into a hug. “I will miss you.”

“Me too Jin oppa.” She replied and Jin smiles at her.

“Finally calling me an oppa. It’s so good to hear it. I wish you called me like this since then.” He caresses her face. “I will visit you there okay.”

“If it’s not a bother for you, yes you may visit me. Bring Namjoon oppa if he has time.”

“I will.” Jin landed a kiss to her forehead.

And that’s it, after saying goodbye she went straight to the waiting area. She is on her way to Switzerland where she chooses to stay for a moment. She is going to pick up the pieces of her broken life.

****

 

6 years passed.

Their individual lives are now into place.

BTS boys are soaring high, they won different awards and made many albums and songs. Jungkook was awarded as best song writer when it comes to music and he is happy about it. He moved on and he is feeling well right now. He found out that Y/N is not in the country but he didn’t ask where she is. He is already in his early 30’s and other people are asking when is he going to have a girlfriend. BTS boys are quiet about their private lives. He is still in love with Y/N he is sure of that.

Y/N is happy with her life now. 6 years ago she started her life in Switzerland as a tourist, later on she loves the way of living in that Place. She likes the majestic view of the city and likes living in there. She’s like living in films like Harry potter and others. She was able to adapt in the country. She chose to stay in a province not in the city. She likes being one with nature, seeing the mountains and trees every day and the white snow during winter.

She is living in a farm, it’s actually a resort. Where she works as an assistant of the owner. She actually designed the place. She met the owner during her few months stay in the country. They got to know each other and she likes his company. Julian, who is the owner of the place is 3 years older than her. And he is caring. She didn’t set foot in Korea for the past years. Jin and her brother is visiting her occasionally.

“Rise and shine!”

The curtains in Y/N’s room opens and the sunrays enters her room. She covers herself with the blanket. “Yah, stop.” She said irritated.

“Mommy.”

Someone calls and Y/N removes the blanket from her. “Good morning.” She said and extends her arms to the kid. She looks at Julian. “Way to go Julian.” She rolls her eyes at him and the kid settles on her side. She hugs the kid. “How is my baby? Did you sleep well?”

The kid beams at her. “Yes mommy, daddy puts me to sleep well.” He smiled. “Daddy and I made breakfast, let’s go eat.”

Y/N wanted to sleep more but she can’t say no to her son. He is too cute and she is so whipped over him. “Tell me why you guys wake up early? Julian? But since you guys made effort.” She pinches the cheeks of her son. “We will eat breakfast then.” She engulfs the kid into a hug. “I love you.”

“I love you too mommy!” early morning he is really ecstatic.

“Come on, let’s eat that food that you prepare.” Y/N smiles and handed the kid to Julian. And then she gets off of the bed. “I’ll meet you in the dining are okay.”

Julian nods at her. “Heard that baby? Come on let mommy do her morning routine.” He carried the kid and they went to the dining area.

Y/N proceeds to her own bathroom and there she was greeted by the beautiful view of Switzerland. The mountain with snow on top and the trees, she can also see the barn where the horses, cows and lambs are pasturing the field.

Her life is really different here other than Korea, however she still carries Korea with her. The house that she sketched before, the dream house that she made wherein Jungkook promised to create with her is finally built in Switzerland.

She is quite happy about how the house turns out. This is the house where she and Julian lives with their little kid HanGyo. Jin is the one who created the other structure for the house since Jungkook won’t be able to do it. She is happy seeing the house build in this place. Julian also pitched in to assist them for the money since she has savings also.

After she freshens up she went to the dining area and the she saw Julian and Hangyo talking to each other. “Busy?” she asked and the kid shakes his head.

“Come on mommy!” Hangyo is really excited.

“So my baby is really excited, why so?” she said as she settles beside Julian. They all know why the little kid is happy. His 6th birthday is coming up in days and they are going to give him a small party.

“Hangyo is happy because he is turning 6!” Hangyo shows is hands gesturing 6 digits. “Will Hangyo see his appa now? Since he is a big kid now?” he showed puppy eyes to Y/N and Julian. Y/N looks at Julian.

“Baby.” Julian calls. “Is daddy Julian not enough? Or Papa Jin? We are always with you.” Julian stated as he caresses the hair of the kid.

Hangyo smiles at Julian. “I love daddy; I also love papa. But I want to see Appa. Does he hate me? That is why he is not seeing me?” His smile turns out to be a frown. “Hangyo is a good kid. I am doing well in school too, he doesn’t like me?”

And that’s when Y/N steps in. “Baby, you appa has his own life and he is busy. Please can we not talk about it? I am sure you will meet him soon just be a good kid.” She reaches out for him and pinch his cheek. “Hannie is the best kid in the world, I am sure your appa is proud.”

Hangyo is a smart kid, he has so many questions about his dad but he never gets answers from his mom nor from Julian and Jin. Y/N didn’t get into a relationship since then. Jin and her became good friends and when Julian confesses his love for her she turns him down. Saying that she is only interested in being single and just focus to raise Hangyo. She went to Switzerland 3 months pregnant, not wanting to give birth in Korea since she has so many not so good memories there.

The family ate breakfast harmoniously; Y/N is praying that Hangyo will not ask about his father anymore.

****