Chapter 1

Love is Not Over

The speakers are blasting inside the famous bar in the streets of Busan. Where in the local band CNBLUE is in the house. Yonghwa, the vocalist of the band is giving their all in the performance. People around especially girls are thrilling and Jiving into the good sound of the band. Lights flickers since it has the same beat as the music plays.

Above all the other girls, there is one girl who is always thrilled and happy to see the band perform. None other than Kang Y/N, the younger sister of the band’s hottest drummer, Kang Minhyuk. The guy is explosive as he performs with the band. He is lost in his own world of music but at the same time still aware of the band. She admires her brother so much since it’s the only two of them. But then he had so many additions to her brothers. she and Minhyuk had a huge . The drummer was born 1991 and she was born 1996. She us currently a university student while her brother is working in an office and drummer at the same time.

She is vibing to the song with a smile, she adores her brother so much since he provides everything for her and aside from that Minhyuk is a caring and a sweet brother towards her. While everyone is focused to the band playing in front there is someone who is focused to her. This guy is staring at her since before eyes locked like an animal who saw his prey.

“You know what, why don’t you talk to her?”

The said guy looks at the person beside him. “Hyung.”

The said hyung teasingly looks at him. “Yes Jungkook. You know you can reach Y/N anytime you want, you guys basically lives in one world. Are you being shy?”

“Yoongi hyung you are so talkative today.” Jungkook said as he went back looking at her who is now taking photos of the band playing. “Minhyuk shi will not let me talk to his sister.”

“Who said that he will know?” Yoongi said as he winks at Jungkook. Then he asked a waiter to come towards them.

“Yes sir?” the waiter asked.

“Please give that young lady there a drink. Non alcoholic please. And tell her it’s from Jungkook.”  Jungkook widened his eyes as he heard what his hyung said. 

“Hyung you gotta be kidding me.” He said as he looks at the waiter who is now approaching the bar.

“Jungkook, come on she is your classmate and you guys know each other. Why are you so shy about it?” another guy spoke.

“Taehyunggie hyung its different.” He replied.

“What’s with being shy to her? But not to others, when you are playing on the stage you are so cool. Girls are swooning over you but then you are tongue tied towards her, let’s admit you like her.” Now a guy who looks like a girl spoke.

“Jimin hyung, she is different. We all know how Minhyuk shi is so protective of her. And I am sure he is not at ease to see his sister with someone.” Jungkook replied with a sad smile but his eyes sparkles as he saw the young lady smiling brightly as she sings the song of her brother.

“Look at you, drooling over her.” Yoongi added while laughing. And Jungkook pouts at him. “Fine, sorry.” Then he shrugs.

Y/N is looking at the photos that she took and she smiles happily as she got good photos. He looks at Minhyuk and the latter looks at her with a smile.

“Excuse me.” The waiter calls.

She looks at the waiter. “Yes?”

“Somebody wants to give you a drink.” He replied.

Y/N widened her eyes and place her hands in front signaling a no gesture. “I am not drinking.”

The waiter smiles at her. “No worries, its nonalcoholic.” He placed the drink on the table in front of her and she looks at Minhyuk. Her brother is looking at her with furrowed brows. Then she looks back at the waiter finding answers.

“It’s from Jungkook.” He said and walks away.

Y/N is looking at the drink and a smile appears on her face. She knew that they are here.

 

“Hey she is smiling.” Jimin nudges Jungkook’s side.

“Hyung I know.” Jungkook is hiding his laughter. Then he saw her looking for someone, probably looking for him. And that’s it, their eyes met and she is smiling towards her, he is not sure but he saw her say something ‘thank you’. His heart wanted to get out of his chest because of that.

Y/N is looking at him despite the different flickering lights inside the bar she can still see his handsome face and his long blue hair. He is wearing a leather jacket and a skinny jean. After smiling at him she went back looking at her brother and he saw him looking at her curiously. She gives him a re assuring smile. And then she drinks at beverage in front of her.

“One point for Jeon Jungkook.” Taehyung teases.

The set of CNBLUE is about to end and the next band is up which is BTS. And that is Jungkook’s group. He is the youngest and he is the drummer of the band. Jimin is on bass guitar and vocals, Taehyung on guitar and the main vocalist of the group while Yoongi is the lead guitarist sometimes piano. The band also established their name and they are being famous especially to the girls because of their looks and quality of the music. She knows the bad when they are just starting because Jungkook is her classmate in the university. He is also good when it comes to playing drums, he can also play other instruments.

CNBLUE is already finished and they get off of the stage. There will a break before BTS steps on the stage. As usual Jungkook saw Y/N’s sparkling eyes as her brother’s band joins her.

“You guys are really good!” she said as she holds on to Minhyuk’s shoulders.

“Aigoo, the princess is happy as always.” Yonghwa ruffles her hair.

“Yah oppa don’t do that.” She said as she covers her head.

“I saw the waiter.” Jonghyun stated with a teasing look at her.

“That’s nothing oppa.” She looks at Minhyuk.

“Bangtan’s Jungkook right?” Minhyuk said as he drinks the beer landed on their table.

“Bangtan is having a name for themselves now, their music is also nice I listen to it.” Jungshin stated. “Their bassist is actually a cute guy.” He looks at Jimin who is setting up his own base guitar. “I never expect that a petite guy like him can rock it.”

“They are good I have to say it.” Jonghyun added. “Yoongi excels in this.” Jonghyun knows the latter personally.

“Maybe our Minhyuk is intimidated with Jungkook? You guys are both drummers.” Yonghwa added.

Minhyuk looks at him sharply. “I know my level hyung, the only concern here is my sister.”

“Aigoo, over protective.” Jungshin pats the latter’s shoulders.

“There is nothing wrong if she is being courted or scouted by other guys Minhyuk ah.” Yonghwa stated. “Y/N is pretty and she is old enough.”

Y/N is looking at her brothers discussing the thing over her. She loves Minhyuk with all her heart that is why she is not going against his will even though sometimes it suffocates her. Especially when it comes to dating and being around boys. She has other friends but for boys she doesn’t have much. Her brother is freaking out when she is with other guys.

She is already 23 and still was not able to experience having a boyfriend. Minhyuk is already 27 and marrying is still not in his mind, his goal is to make Y/N finish her studies.

“I’ll just go to the bathroom.” She said as she stands up and excused herself. She doesn’t want to hear the other things that they are going to tell her.

Minhyuk is about to follow her but Jongyun hold on to his shoulder. “No don’t. Let’s her be Mihyuk ah, she is old enough. You are suffocating her.”

Minhyuk sighed at his hyungs. “I just don’t want her to get hurt.”

“She needs to learn things on her own, she has her own wings Minhyuk ah.” Yonghwa stated. “Just like you, and her story is different from you.” He gives the latter a sad smile.

Because of a serious heartbreak that is why he is like this to her.

 

Y/N make her way to the bathroom but before she enters the comfort room she bumps into someone. “I am sorry.” She said looking down. She was about to get inside the comfort room but someone caught her hand and she looks at the person. She saw a pair of worried eyes looking at her.

“Gwenchana?” Jungkook asked her.

She blinks for a second. “Y-yes.” She can feel his warm grip on hers. They didn’t actually have an interaction other than, Hi and Hello, and sometimes if they have classes together but they knew each other. Jungkook noticed that he is holding her for minute now and he released her hand. “Good, see you around.” He said with a smile.

“Ahm.” She said and Jungkook looks at her again. “Thank you for the drink.”

Something inside Jungkook sparks and he suddenly pulls her towards the secluded area of the bar. Where the light is just dim and no one will notice them. She is shocked at the swift movement of Jungkook, she is now pinned on the wall with Jungkook in front of her. He is looking deeply in her eyes and she felt that his hand is caressing her cheek. And then slowly her world stops as she felt a soft lips on hers. She widened her eyes and hold on to his shoulders. She almost melts on the kiss and was about to give un when Jungkook broke the kiss.

“Enjoy our performance.” He said with a smile and then retracted himself from her and goes back to his band mates.

Y/N is looking at his back and suddenly her hands touches her lips. It’s her first kiss. EVER.  She goes inside the bathroom and looks at her flushed face. She cannot believe it. Her kiss was stolen by Jeon Jungkook. After calming herself she goes back to her brothers and there she saw BTS on the stage already. She saw Jungkook’s hair is in a bun now and his leather jacket was removed exposing his tattoos. She looks around and saw the girl around being thrilled.  Then she looks back at her brothers they are focusing on the performance.

BTS is rising as of the moment, their local career is in demand. They are new in this industry but they are sky rocketing. The group’s visual is a big aspect for this. Having Taehyung’s ethereal looks and his deep husky voice compliments by Jimin’s higher tone, don’t forget the hotness of the magnae. The boys started to sing their song. Fake Love is the first one.  She is so focused and vibing over the song and the next thing she did is to get photos for the members. It’s a skill that she has, in photography. She is enjoying herself and her brothers are just looking at her.

However, the youngest drummer is looking at her while she is getting their photos. He can still remember the feeling of her soft lips on his. Jimin then caught his attention by walking towards him and eyeing him to be focused. He just laughs at his hyung. Jimin, the perfectionist of the group. He noticed that Y/N is focusing the camera towards him so he gave her a beautiful smile. Y/N looks at the shot that she took, her heart flutters seeing his cute smile.

As they finished their set, the people inside the bar are going home. CNBLUE is just waiting for their pay for the night. They are talking to the manager of the bar while Y/N is just checking into the pictures that she got. She will bring the shots that she like in the photo printing the next day.

“You got some good photos there.”

Y/N looks and saw a tall guy, which is Taehyung. “Oh, annyeong.” She said with a small bow.

“Is it possible if you can give us a soft copy? Or we can pay for it.” Yoongi stated with a small smile.

“Oh, I can give you a copy. I’ll just fix it once I get home.” She said, this is actually her first encounter with the band. “Jimin shi.” She said and Jimin smiles at her. “Jungshin oppa says you are a great bassist.”

Jimin blinks his eyes. “Owhhh.” He is getting flustered. “Thank you for that, coming from a pro.”

“Your set is actually nice. And the songs are good.” She said with a smile.

“Some of them are written by Jungkook here.” Jimin pulls Jungkook so he can see Y/N clearly.

“Wow! That’s nice.” Y/N smiles. “Jonghyun oppa is the one who writes the most in our band.”

“As expected.” Yoongi nods at her.

“Perhaps do you know how to play instruments too?” Jimin asked out of curiosity as she looks at her petite and cute figure.

Y/N lowers her head a bit not sure what to answer.

“A girl should be proud that she can play all of it.” Jungshin came and places an arm over her shoulder. The BTS boys bows a bit at him. Y/N is getting flustered. “Why princess? You should be proud that you have those skills.” Jungshin ruffles her hair.

“You can play all??” Taehyung is amazed.

Y/N looks at them. “I can play but not a skillful as you guys.” She explains.

“Oh come on.” Jungshin disagrees. “You will be amazed once you saw her.” He winks at the boys.

“I just learn from the best.” She relied.

“May I know what instrument you like the most?” Taehyung asked.

“Bass and Drums.” She replied.

“Great!” JImin stated. “It will be nice if we will be able to jam with you sometime. Jungkook can play guitar you can play drums.” He is slowly building up Jungkook here.

“What’s the commotion here?”

They all turn silent as they saw Minhyuk appeared.

“Oppa.”

“Hey Yoongi ah!” Jonghyun greeted. “You guys are good huh.”

“Of course.” Yoongi replied. “We will not disappoint the fans.”

The boys around can feel the tension between Jungkook and Minhyuk. Both drummers are looking into each other and Y/N can sense it. She can sense the over protective side of Minhyuk.

“I guess we need to go home now?” she tugs on Minhyuk’s shoulders.

Minhyuk softens as he heard it. “You tired?” he asked Y/N and she nods at him. “Right, let’s go then. Hyungs.” He calls and his brothers look at him. “We will go ahead.” The CNBLUE boys nods at them.

“You take care princess.” Jungshin ruffles her hair again. He is so affectionate to Y/N since he is the once who teacher her most of the basics in the music because Y/N refuses to learn from Minhyuk because he is really strict.

MInhyuk holds on to Y/n hands and assisted her to get out of the bar. Y/N glances at Jungkook and the latter nods at her. As the siblings left the CNBLLUE hyungs are curious.

“So.” Yonghwa started. “Your boy is having an interest to our princess?” he asked with a teasing tone as he looks at Jungkook. The latter have this uneasy feeling.

“Oh you never know.” Yoongi added with a smile.

“It’s not what you think.” Jungkook said but Jimin gives him a look.

“Mind you, Minhyuk is overly protective to Y/N so you are facing a huge wall here.” Jungshin added. “We would like our little princess to be happy but we can’t convince Minhyuk to let her be.”

“The fact that you are a drummer too is really getting into Minhyuk’s nerves.” Jonghyun added. “But other than that he is really strict to her. We are the only boys that she can hang out.”

“She has few friends in the Uni when it comes to boys.” Jungkook added. The CNBLUE boys looks at him. “Ahmm we are in the same school.”

“Owhhh this is getting excited. “Jonghyun added. “You should keep that from Minhyuk.”

“Is Minhyuk hyung really that strict?” Jimin asked.

“Well, he is when it comes to courting Y/N but he is a good kid.” Yonghwa smiles. “He is very thoughtful it just that he really loves Y/N since she is the only one that she got. Their parents died in a car accident before and Minhyuk stands as Y/N parents. So I know he is worried and she is his weakness.”

“So if you are planning to court our little princess be ready.” Jungshin added. “Minhyuk is my best bud but I also want our sister to be happy.”

“We can see that you are interested in her.” Jonghyun said.

“Is it obvious?” Jungkook asked a bit awkward.

“Well.” Jungshin said. “Obvious in other people’s eyes especially when you pull her in the darker part of the bar.” Jungshin winks at him and Jungkook widens his eyes. “Lucky you it’s not Minhyuk who saw you.”

“Hey wait what is that?” Jimin asked looking at Jungkook.

Jungshin is laughing silently as he looks at Jungkook’s flushed face. “You look so cute right now. I am sure Y/N will like you.”

Inside the car. Minhyuk is driving silently while Y/N is looking at their social media. “The performance tonight is very nice. The fan girls are swooning over you again.”

“What do you expect.” He said with a smile.

“Well of course because my oppa is very handsome and talented.” She said smiling at him. “I got you many pictures tonight.” She said scrolling to her phone.

“You always do that.” He added glancing at her. “Perhaps do you know this Jungkook guy?”

Y/N knows that he is digging into this. “I just know him as a member of Bangtan.” She lied; of course he should not know that they are studying in one uni.

“He gave you a drink am I right?”

She noticed that his grip in the steering wheel became tight. “Yes he did. I didn’t see anything wrong about it.”

“I didn’t say something is WRONG about it.” He said and focus on the road. “What I’m saying is I don’t like him.”

So its confirmed then that he doesn’t like Jungkook. Its saddening to her because she finds him cute and nice since they are in one Uni. “Oppa, I-“

“It’s a no Y/N.” he said not glancing at her.

Y/N didn’t bother to ask anything. She knows that Minhyuk will never allow her to have a boyfriend.  All throughout the ride she is quiet and she just focus in checking the social media. No one will change MInhyuk’s perspective when it comes to her having a boyfriend.

As they arrive home she goes to her room straight, plugs the memory card of the camera and started to check and edit the pictures. She knew that she needs to have it printed tomorrow so she can give it to Jungkook if they cross paths in school.

 

*** 

 

Cheers to New JK fanfic! hehehehehe 

Oh and yeah just a reminder this fic has some Rated parts along the way if you are not comfy just skip heheheh 

sorry for the wrong spelling or grammar, i did proof read but i think some slipped hehehehe 

comments are much appreciated, come on lets talk ehehe :)