Chapter 13

Love is Not Over

Months passed and Y/N is struggling.

“I hate you!” she said as she slams the door in front of Jungkook. Her emotions are really not stable. Jungkook is trying to open the door of Jimin’s room since she is inside. Y/N is really angry the sight keeps coming back into her memory. She brought food for her oppa’s but the sight that she saw is Jungkook making out with his manager.

Jungkook was able to send his manager out of the dorm room and now he is opening Jimin’s room. Y/N suddenly hits a realization that she shouldn’t be inside this room. She opens the room and walk pass Jungkook but the latter was able to catch her.

“Y/N let’s talk. It’s not what you think it is.” He said as he grabs her shoulders.

“We don’t need to talk Jungkook, I know everything is a mess and just a game so please let me go.” She said not looking at him.

“You don’t understand.” Jungkook replied.

Y/N snatched her arms away from him. “What do you think I don’t understand Jungkook?!” she asked in anger. “I’m so sick of this things, I shouldn’t have accepted that damn offer and I shouldn’t have seen you again.” She recons.

“Y/N I am sorry If this is hurting you so much, I tried to win you again. To bring back the old us.”

“No.” Y/N cuts him off. “You cannot bring back the past, and you can’t bring back-“ she stops, contemplating if she will tell him about their child.

“I know we lost our kid.” He replied and Y/N shuts up. “I know it’s my fault and for two years it never leaves my mind. I blame myself for what happened to you that time. It’s my fault I pushed you away and I am regretting it every day.”

Y/N is surprised because the latter knows about their kid. “It’s all in the past. Let’s just forget it.” She said as she turns her back at him.

“I love you Y/N, it didn’t change.” He replied.

And that boils Y/N’s blood. “I hate you Jungkook!” she replied. “I hate you, I hate you as long as I am alive I will hate you!” she is trembling and tears streams down her face. She can see that the latter is about to cry too. “I gave you everything Jungkook, I disobeyed my brother for you. I give my first to you but what happened? I feel so trashed. I understand everything about you. Your schedule, your dreams, your opinions. The only thing that I asked is for you to understand my situation with my brother. But what happened? What did I get in return? You pushed me away that night, prior to that you didn’t even reach me out. I was so hurt Jungkook.” She sighed as she wipes her tears with her hands. Jungkook reached out for her. “Don’t touch me! I despise you!”

“I know my fault Y/N and I’m terribly sorry.” He is crying already. “We both suffered from my immaturity. I know you are so hurt from what happened. I know you will never forgive me but I wanted to make it up to you.” He said as he closes their distance, Y/N is still crying none stop. “Please give me another chance to prove my love for you.” Y/N is really angry at him but at the same time she missed him so much. She still loves him like before. She is longing for his touch. “Y/N ah, I know this is difficult. And I made a huge damage in your life but please let me make it up to you.” He said as he holds on to her chin and faces her to him. “I love you.”

Y/N is looking at his eyes and she can see that he is longing for her too. She is calm now, he hated him but he wants to be with him. “I hate you.” She whispers but then she was silenced by Jungkook’s lips on hers. Oh she miss this lips on hers. Jungkook took the opportunity to kiss her. He missed her so much and he cannot take to lose this opportunity again.

He deepens the kiss as he pulls him towards him, she holds on to her cheeks and encourages her to kiss back. And that’s how she lost it. She holds on to the back of his neck and return the same intensity of the kiss. She moans between the kiss and it ignites Jungkook’s desire to have her.

“I missed this lips.” He said as they break the kiss and sweeps her off her feet and carried her to his room. Y/N is just looking at him. “I miss you so much and all of this are in my dreams, to hold you again like this.” He landed a kiss on her forehead.

Y/N wanted to retaliate says her brain but her body says the opposite. She wants him, she wants him more than ever. Jungkook carefully placed her in his bed. “Jungkook.” She calls.

“Baby I will never leave you again.” He said as he caresses her cheeks.

“I am afraid.” She replied.

“I know you are, but let me make it up to you. I promise things will be better.” He closes their gap and captured her lips again.  Y/N willingly kiss him back.

No further talking happened it’s a night where in their hearts become one again and fills in the emptiness in their hearts for the past two years. Y/N loves everything that Jungkook do to her, the way he kisses her, caresses every inch of her body and whispers sweet things to her ears. It’s a night where they take time to love each other.

****

Morning comes and Y/N woke up as she feels something moving. It turns out that Jungkook didn’t pull out from her last night. She is still on top of him. She moans as she felt him getting hard inside of her. “Jungkook.” She whispers.

“I know baby; this is your effect to me.” The feeling of her clenching around his morning manhood is a torture. “Baby you are making me .”

“I guess we need to take a bath.” She said as she pulls herself off of him and lays beside him, he can see his erected manhood. “Jungkook you need to calm down.” She smiles cheekily at him.

“I don’t know how.” He winks at her.

“Aigoo, stop that.” She playfully hits his chest and then she gets up and sit on the bed, she felt the pain in her lower region. She was able to see her body in the mirror in front and there she can see all the marks that Jungkook made.

“I love all  those marks on you.” He said as he traces the markings with his finger.

“Race you to the bathroom.” She said as she gets off of the bed and went towards the bathroom. Soon Jungkook follows her and we all know what happened inside the bathroom.

Y/N is now doing something on the kitchen and Jungkook is still inside the room. The oppas are not around as Jungkook messaged them. Jungkook is looking at the ring inside the velvet box. He will propose and give this to her, he doesn’t want to lose her again.

She is busy cooking something when she heard the front door opens. She thought it’s her oppas so she checks on it but she got surprised to see a woman that she didn’t expect to see. “A-Areum unnie?” she calls and wondering what is she doing here.

“Y/N?” Areum is also shocked to see her.

“Baby.” Jungkook arrived and there he is shocked to see both woman looking into each other.

“Jungkook, do you know her?” Y/N asked. Jungkook cannot reply.

“Kookie, you know Y/N?” Areum asked.

“Noona.” Jungkook calls. “I can explain things.”

Y/N is wondering. “Noona? Are you siblings?” she asked.

“Baby, I can explain.” Jungkook goes to her.

“No!” she replied as she gestures him not to go close to her. “Areum unnie is your sister?” she asked and Jungkook nods. “This is bull.” She said and looks at Areum.” You are the reason why Minhyuk oppa’s life became hell. You left him!” she said in anger.

“Y/N you don’t understand.” Areum said.

“No! you guys lied to me.” She looks at Jungkook. “So you know?! You know my brother all along?” he cannot reply to her. “This is crap! You guys lied to me. Your sister is the reason why my brother is like this. You hurt Minhyuk oppa.” She said at Areum.

“Let’s talk about this please.” Jungkook said to Y/N.

“I don’t want to see you again.” She said as she walks pass them and gets out of the house.

“Y/N.” he looks at his sister. “What are you doing here?!”

“Jungkook calm down please.” Areum replied.

“Things are getting better, we just got back and now she is angry at me again. Why do you need to go here?” he asked angrily at his sister.

“Kookie, dad is in the hospital and we are trying to reach you but you are not responding.”

Jungkook’s life is so ed up. He is so happy last night and now he is miserable again. The darkest secret is now out. It’s the secret that he cannot tell Y/N since before.  He and Minhyuk knows each other but they became casual since the time that his sister left Minhyuk.

Y/N gets out of the house and hurriedly went to their apartment. Jin is not there so as she opens the door she went straight to the living room but to her surprise she saw her brother. “Oppa?”

“Y/N ah!” Minhyuk is so happy to see her but all of the happiness is vanished when he saw the other people who comes inside the house. Jungkook followed Y/N and Areum followed Jungkook. Now the four of them are inside the room. “Areum?”

Y/N looks back and saw the siblings. Then she looks back at her brother. Minhyuk is eyeing her from head to toe and then he looks at Jungkook. “What the hell?” he is sure that Jungkook and Y/N is a thing. He is about to charge to Jungkook but Jungshin holds him.

“Calm down Minhyuk ah.” Jungshin said as he holds on to his shoulders.

Minhyuk saw the red marks on her sister’s neck and shoulders since she is wearing Jungkook’s shirt. “Explain!” he demanded.

“Oppa lets all calm down please.” Y/N go closer to him.

“How long have you been ing my sister Jungkook?!” Minhyuk is really angry. “I thought we had an agreement? That you will not check into my sister after what happened?”

Y/N is now confused in everything. Minhyuk and Jungkook knows each other since before? So she is the only one who didn’t know that Jungkook is Areum’s younger brother. She knew Areum because she used to be with them before, sometimes she is sleeping in their house before. Among them she is the one who doesn’t even have a clue about everything. Jungkook is not honest to her since they became together she felt so betrayed.

“Minhyuk.” Areum called.

“Don’t you dare talk.” Minhyuk spat. “You don’t need to tell me what to say and what to do, you are the one who left me.”

Y/N looks at Jungkook and Areum. “Can you just please leave?”

“Y/N.” Jungkook calls.

“Please, I don’t want to see you here.”

Jungkook was not able to say anything. He grabs his sister out of the room.

As the Jeon siblings left the room Minhyuk confronts Y/N. “What is happening? I finally agreed for you to have a boyfriend but why Jungkook? Since when?” He is calm.

“I am sorry oppa.” Y/N sits on the couch. “Since way back college, but we didn’t get in touch when they became famous. I just saw him again when I came here to Seoul for the job. Oppa I didn’t know that he is Areum unnnie’s brother. I swear.” She said as he cover’s her face with her hands. “If I only know I will not pursue him.” She looks at Minhyuk. “I am sorry oppa.” She started to cry.

“Does Jin knows all of this?”  Y/N shakes her head. “Jin loves you so much and how come you still end up with Jungkook?”

“I don’t know. I hated him so much but.” She stops. She knew she loves him so much too. “Jin is not snooping around with my personal life so he didn’t know things.”

Minhyuk deeply sighed. “This is bull.” He cannot stay angry at his sister for so long. He is just hurt because he felt betrayed here.  Actually all of them are the victim here. Victim of fate that they didn’t want. “Is your project here finished? We are going back to Busan.”

“Minhyuk, you can’t tell her what to do again.” Jungshin added.

“Jungshin ah, this is between me and Y/N.” he replied.

“The project is finished but I will not stay in Busan.” She replied. “I don’t want to go back there; I need to be alone.” She said as she gets up and went to her room.

Minhyuk and Jungshin was left in the living room. “Isn’t time for you to move on Minhyuk ah, Y/N is already and adult. She knows what to do, your situation with Areum is different from hers and Jungkook’s. Think about it Minhyuk ah, she will soon have her own family. You are not always by her side.”

**

JK and Y/N roller coaster love.  -_-