Chapter 15

Love is Not Over

“Finally!” Jimin said as then get out of the car.

“This place is really beautiful. Look at the view.” Taehyung pointed out the mountain with snow. “I am sure we will enjoy here.”

Yoongi breathes in. “This is actually nice; we will be able to create music here.”

Jungkook smiles and look around. He can see the horses around and the field. “I think I’m going to love it here.”

They entered the reception area of the place.

“Hi, good morning welcome. My name is Julian. Owner of the place.”

“Oh hi.” Taehyung greeted. “The place is nice; we would actually want to stay for a couple of days.”

“Oh that’s nice, we have rooms vacant, let me go ahead and get the names please and we will direct you towards the rooms.”

Julian has no idea who they are, he treats them like a normal customers and that’s fine with the boys. Sooner they are ushered to their rooms by the other staffs. This will be the vacation of the boys and they will use this to relax after so many tours and things that they do because of their schedules.

Is about noon time and Jungkook decided to look around the place, he has his camera with him. Julian said that they can access all of the facilities in the place, they can take a look at the horses and they can even ride some of them.

He is looking around when his camera lenses caught someone. It’s a small kid who is crying in the field where the horses are walking. He hurriedly went to the field. “Excuse me.” He asked the kid. The latter looks at him. “Are you okay?”

The kid wipes his tears and looks at him. Jungkook is so mesmerized by the kid’s big doe eyes looking at him. He sits on the field and wipes his tears. “Why are you crying? Where are your parents?”

“Daddy is working, while mommy went to get some supplies in the city.” He explains.

“Oh, would you like me to bring you to your daddy?” Jungkook asked. “Oh by the way my name is Jungkook.”

The kid smiles at him. “I am Hangyo.”

“Owhh so you are Korean too?”

“Yes, mommy told me I am Korean, but I was raised here.”  Jungkook assisted him to stand up and dust himself. “You look so cute.”

The kid smiles at him. “Are you a new visitor in the hotel?”

“Yes.” He replied as he stands up. “I am with my friends. We are staying to relax.” He looks at the kid’s knees he has scratches. “You scratch your knee. Come lets clean it.” Jungkook carries the kid and they went inside the barn, he saw some workers and Hangyo waves at them. They wonder why a guest is carrying the kid. Jungkook placed the kid on top of the barrel and then he opens the faucet and damps his handkerchief and cleans the kids scratches.

Mommy will be angry once she saw this.” The kid pouted.

“Owhh, I guess your mom will not get angry, you just need to explain to her what happened.”

“You are good Mr. Jungkook.” He smiles at him. “I am sure mommy will like you.”

Jungkook smiles at him. “I am sure you are a good kid too.”

 

For the past days Jungkook and Hangyo are being close to each other. The hyungs are noticing that Jungkook is spending more time alone. Jungkook said that he met a kid and the kid looks so smart and good so he spends most of the time with him.

“Mr. Jungkook! Mr. Jungkook!” Hangyo is shouting and running as he saw Jungkook with the others in the picnic place in the resort.

Jimin and the others heard a small voice that is why they look around and saw a small kid running with a paper bag in his hands.

“Oh look.” Taehyung stated. “Your small friend Jungkook.” Jimin said.

“He looks so cute.” Taehyung said.

“He looks like you.” Yoongi stated as he scans the kid.

Mr. Jungkook.” Hangyo calls as he pants. Jungkook then rubs his back so he can relax.

You shouldn’t run; you could have tripped. And why are you in a hurry?” Jungkook asked as he wipes the latter’s sweat, his cheeks are turning red due to running and temperature.

Mommy said I can invite friends for my birthday tomorrow!” he said enthusiastically.

Oh so the little kid’s birthday is tomorrow.” Jimin added.

Oh, look Hangyo ah, these are my friends. Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung and Yoongi hyung.”

Hangyo bows at them. “Hello I am Park Hangyo.”

“Ohwww so cute.” Taehyung added.

Can you please go to my birthday tomorrow?” Hangyo asked them. “I am sure mommy and daddy will be happy because I am making friends.”

Yoongi smiled. “If that’s what the kid wants we can do that.”

“Yey!” he said and handed the paper bag to Jungkook. “Mommy went to the city and she brought fruits, she said I can share this to my friends.”

“Your mommy is really good.” Jimin said as they look at the packed fruits.

Jungkook noticed something strange in how the fruits are packed and arranged but he didn’t mind it.

 

It was night time and Hangyo is already sleeping. Y/N and Julian are in the balcony of the house sipping some wine.

“It’s already 6 years since he came to this earth.” Y/N started the conversation. “He is growing so fast and he is so smart.”

“Maybe it’s time for him to meet his father?”

Y/N sighed. “I know it’s been years but his father is doing well, I think so. “she refrains from asking how Jungkook is and where is he, he didn’t watch news and limits herself to check social media accounts. “JIn oppa and Minhyuk oppa will not be able to join us for Hannie’s birthday this year. Jin oppa has a huge project and Minhyuk oppa is busy at work.”

“But then we have Hangyo’s friends coming up. I didn’t expect that Hangyo will make friends with our guests. He is really growing up.”

Same time as them Jungkook is in the balcony of his room. He is thinking about Hangyo and he suddenly things about Y/N. he looks at his phone and see her picture as his wall paper. It’s been 6 years that she is out of his life and he really miss her so much. He tried to give his attention to others but still nothing changed.

Morning of Hangyo’s 6th birthday.

Baby, good morning.” Y/N peppers him kisses. “Wake up birthday boy.” She said and Hangyo stirs up.

“Mommy?”

 Y/N smiles and removes the hair that covers his eyes. “Happy birthday darling.”

Hangyo smiles at Y/N. “It’s already my birthday.” He smiles brightly.

“Happy birthday to you.” Julian comes with a cake in his hand. Hangyo lit up because of it. “Happy birthday to our prince.”

“Daddy!” he looks at his mom. “Papa?”

Y/N gave her a faint smile. “I am sorry darling but Papa Jin and Minhyuk samchon will not be with us this year, they are busy but they said they will call later.”

Hangyo didn’t argue but instead he nods. He remembers that he will be able to invite his friends later.

“Let’s go get you out of the bed, we have a busy schedule today.” Julian stated.

 

The whole day Y/N is preparing foods for all, she also instructed their chef in the resort to cook something for the employees since its Hangyo’s birthday. Also special music was played in the whole resort. Its CNBLUE’s since Hangyo likes their songs and they even recorded songs just for him. Videos are being played in the lobby too.

The BTS boys knows that today is Hangyo’s birthday since the kid is inviting them. However, they got surprised to see the familiar faces in the video in the lobby.

“Holy .” Jimin whispers as he saw the familiar faces of CNBLUE. “It’s CNBLUE hyungs!” he almost exclaimed.

“Did they debut? I didn’t hear it?!” Taehyung wonders as he looks at his bandmates.

“They didn’t and I never heard that they made it to the industry, they have their own lives now.” Yoongi added.

One guy is looking into the screen very carefully, its Jungkook. He can see Y/N in the so called ‘music video’ of the hyungs. The title of the song is Cinderella, where Y/N is dressed like Cinderella in the video and she is smiling brightly at the camera. He is also certain that the video was shot in this resort where they are staying. He is not sure what year it was recorded but she really looks matured and a fine lady like. Her short pixie cut compliments her cute face.  In the video she is partnered with Jungshin who acts as the prince.

“They went here.” He whispers and looks at his hyungs. “She went to this place.”

“Jungkook, we didn’t know where she is.” Jimin sadly said.

“Mr Jungkook!”  They heard Hangyo calling. “Mr. Jungkook come!” he said as he holds on to Jungkook’s hands. “Mommy said I can call you now since we are going to start my birthday party!” he said excitedly and Jungkook can’t help but to smile at the small kid who is holding his hand.

Okay, okay, we will go to your party now. Happy birthday.” Jungkook replied and ruffles the kid’s hair.

“Follow me.” Hangyo stated as he run towards the back side of the resort and the hyungs follows him with a smile.

“That kid really likes Jungkook.” Taehyung added. “He is as cute as Jungkook tho.”

“You mention that his parents work here?” Jimin asked.

“Neh, he told me that.” Jungkook replied.

As they exit the resort they are welcomed by the vast green scenery and the mountains around. However, all of them stopped when they saw the house in front of them. The hyungs look at each other in dis belief. Jungkook’s heart beat fastens. He is standing in front of the house that is very familiar to him. A house that was sketched 8 years ago.

Hangyo stops as he notices that the uncles are not following him. “Mr. Jungkook, come on. Mommy and daddy are waiting.”

Jungkook feels nervous as he heard the word mommy and daddy. He doesn’t want to think but Y/N suddenly comes inside his mind. Hangyo holds his hand again and drags him inside the house. The hyungs follow them.

Y/N is busy placing the foods on the table and waiting for Hangyo to arrive with his visitors.

“Y/N ah where do you want me to place the cake?” Julian asked as he holds the cake.

“Just at the corner side of the table.” She replied with a smile. “Hangyo is really excited about his new friends. I asked their names but the little kid said that it’s a surprise.” Then they heard the front door opens and a loud ‘mommy and daddy’ was heard. “The birthday boy is here.”

“Mommy! Mommy!” Hangyo is still pulling Jungkook, he drags him into the kitchen.

Y/N is facing her back at them since she is doing something.

“Daddy!”

Jungkook saw the person in the reception and another girl back facing them.

Hangyo ah, what are you doing with our guest?” Julian asked.

Hangyo smiles at him. “This is my friend daddy! This is Mr. Jungkook!”

Jungkook, the name that Hangyo stated. Y/N drops the spoon that she is holding. Julian noticed her. “Are you okay?”

Y/N smiles at him. “I am.” She said and then she faces the others. And by that Jungkook widened his eyes. He can’t believe that it’s Y/N. His Y/N is in front of him. Y/N noticed the other boys behind Jungkook and they have this surprised look in their face too.

“Mommy! This is Mr. Jungkook.” Hangyo introduces. “And those are the other uncles.” The little kid introduces. “This is my mommy Y/N and my daddy Julian.”

Julian smiles. “It is nice to formally meet you.” Julian extends his hand for a shake and Jungkook gladly accepts it.

“The pleasure is mine.” Jungkook replied.

“Mommy?”

Y/N smiles at them. “Yes, baby. Hi, welcome to our humble home. Nice to meet you all, hmm let’s go ahead and settle on the dining table so we can eat.” She puts on her game face so things will be normal for the sake of Hangyo. The hyungs are not talking and the awkwardness is in the air. Jungkook is really surprised and he looks at the kid beside him who is smiling from ear to ear.

“Why don’t we sing a happy birthday song for Hangyo?” Taehyung suggested.

“Right we can do that!” Jimin agreed.

And that’s it they sang happy birthday to the kid and Y/N lighted up the candle and places the cake in front of the little kid. Y/N is happy for her son but at the same time worried and nervous because never in a million years she thinks that she will see him again. And now she is trapped. His son who wanted to see his father, it turns out that for a few days they are spending time together.

“What is your wish Hangyo?” Yoongi asked.

Hangyo smiles at them.  “Since Papa Jin is not here and Minhyuk samchon and Namjoon samchon and the CNBLUE samchons I wanted to see them, but then my ultimate wish is to see my Appa.” He looks at Y/N. “Mommy, I’ve been a good kid. When will I see my appa?”

Y/N is trapped and she needs to answer the kid. She smiles at him and reach out his cheeks. “Baby, you will see your appa soon, he is just busy right now. I told you before right that he is a busy person. Mommy and daddy are here we will not leave you.”

Jungkook is staring at Y/N and his insides are telling him that Hangyo is somewhere related to him. Y/N stands up and excused herself saying that she will get something out of the house.

“What do you mean Hangyo ah, where is your appa?” Yoongi interrogated.

“I don’t know who my appa is. I have daddy Julian and Papa Jin but they are not my real father.” The kid sighed.

“It was actually 6 years ago when Y/N came to this place, I am actually looking for someone to construct the resort. “Julian started. “She is pregnant that time, she said that it didn’t work out with her partner and she left Korea. She wanted to start a new life. Seokjin, her friend, I thought at first that he is Hangyo’s dad but no, he is also like me, who likes Y/N is a romantic way. However, since then she didn’t speak who is Hangyo’s dad. And the kid is aware of it.”

The BTS hyungs look at each other, its seems like they know the answer who the father is.  Jungkook holds on to the kid’s cheeks. “You will see you father soon. I am sure of that.”  He said and then stands up and follows Y/N outside.

Y/N is actually outside the house in the play place of Hangyo. She is walking back and forth getting worried and nervous, her tears are threatening to fall down. She thought that if Jin is here he can calm her. The secret that she kept for 6 years now is threatening to be spilled. She stops walking and look at the view in front of her. She thinks that maybe this is the time, the time that Hangyo needs to know his real father. Her feelings for Jungkook didn’t wash off but she knows that she can’t go back to him.

“Y/N ah.” Jungkook calls, he saw her stiffen. He wanted to hug her and tell her that his love never changed. He wanted her back and now he needs to confirm if Hangyo is his son. Y/N looks at him with a worried face, furrowed brows but she still looks stunning, with her short pixie cut hair and her plump lips stained with pink color, her cheeks have this blush since the weather is cold. He missed her, he missed her so much. She looks so well in that turtle neck top and skinny jeans and boots on.

Y/N was able to see Jungkook’s handsome face after 6 years, his hair is now cut short and the color is black, he still has his muscles and he looks more manly now. She can see the details on his face, his moles. His plump lips and his big doe eyes which Hangyo inherited. Her heart is beating fast like it wanted to get out of her chest. Her world stops as she looks at him, she can’t deny he still has this effect towards her.

Jungkook slowly walk towards her, she wanted to step back but her feet are not moving. She looks down when Jungkook is now in front of her. He cups her chin and face her to him. “It’s been years Y/N, I missed you so much.” Y/N is just looking at him and he can see tears are starting to form into her eyes. “I am sorry.” He said as he places his forehead to him. Y/N is not pushing him away, she missed him too. She can smell the same scent that he has since before. She is so focus at his face and she didn’t notice her tear escapes her eyes, Jungkook wipes it with his thumb. “I am sorry.” He keeps repeating.

She is about to speak not until. “Mommy!” Y/N and Jungkook distanced themselves with each other. Hangyo run towards them and he is so happy. “Mommy! Mommy!

Y/N crouched down. “Baby calm down, why are you so happy?”

“Papa Jin and the others are here! They came!”  he jumps happily. Y/N eyes widened. “I wished that they are here and they came! Mommy I wished to see Appa too!”

Y/N hugs her son. “Let’s get inside and celebrate with them okay.” She then looks at Jungkook. The latter nods at her and then enters the house. Inside she saw his brothers and Jin. Jin is looking at her with a smile. Minhyuk saw Jungkook but there is no hate already. Everything went into place the last time that they saw each other.

No one is talking about their thoughts as all of them knows the things between Y/N and Jungkook. Now the boys in front of them are smiling. Minhyuk gets Hangyo from Y/N so she can greet her friends.

“Oppa.” She said to Jin and engulfs the latter in a hug. Jin automatically knows that she is not okay. Jungkook has a pain in his heart to see Jin holding Y/N but he suddenly remembers the Julian is also in love with Y/N.

“We should start the celebration since all of you are here.” She stated to them.

“Let’s use the outside place so we can enjoy more.” Julian suggested. 

The boys helped each other to set up the place outside where the overlooking view welcomes them. Hangyo is running around with his uncles. While Y/N and Jin talk away from them, they are near the play place where a seesaw is located.

“He is here, how come?” Jin asked.

“I don’t know Jin, it’s just so happen that Hangyo knows them, I am not sure if they went here because they know me or the just stumble here.” She is exhausted actually.

Jin sighed. “I guess this is the time Y/N ah, the gods made the way in order for you to meet again. And Hangyo needs it.”

Y/N covers her face with her palm. “I don’t know Jin.”

“You are a mother now.” Jin holds her hand. “You have a son who is longing for a father, Julian and I are here willing to be one but what He wants is his real father, and I guess it’s time. Y/N you lost a child once don’t make the same mistake again. Hangyo is smart Y/N he knows his way.” Jin reaches out to her cheek. “Did you moved on already? I mean are the wounds healed?”

Y/N leans into Jin’s hand. “I am oppa, it’s just that I am worried. Worried that maybe he will lie again behind my back.”

“You actually need to try Y/N; I know you still love him.” Jin looks at the scenery. “Jungkook is a lucky guy actually. He has you and he have Hangyo.”

Y/N looks at Jin, he is with her since her lost times. He allotted so much time for her, he loves her unconditionally and yet she failed to give it back. She is so lucky to have him as a friend. “Jin oppa.” She calls. She smiles at him and landed a kiss to his cheeks. Jin blinks his eyes puzzled about her act. “Thank you Jin, you are always there for me. I spend so much time with you than Jungkook.”

“But he is still the one you love.” Jin laughs a bit. “And I accepted that, you are so important to me.” He opens his arms for a hug and she gladly accepts it. “I love you Y/N ah.”

“You know I love you too Jin oppa.”

From a far Jungkook is looking at them.

“Kook.” Jimin calls. “Have you confirmed?”

Jungkook shake his head. “No hyung, Hangyo came when we are talking. The kid is so excited to tell the news that the others came. But I am having a feeling that he may be my son.” He saw Namjoon. “Hyung!”

“Oh Kookie ah.” Namjoon answered.

“Hyung, why you didn’t tell me that you know where Y/N is?” he asked sulking.

Namjoon gives him a sad smile. “Kookie, I am sorry but I just recently found out that you and my cousin are a thing, I respects her decision not to tell others where she is.”

“Hyung, you just found out, do you also know who is Hangyo’s father?” Jimin asked searching answers in Namjoon’s eyes. He knows that his Namjoon hyung is bad in keeping secrets.

“Joon ah.” Hoseok calls.

“Oh! Hoseok calls me. Be right back.” He said excusing himself to others.

Uncle Minhyuk, you said you will not be here.” Hangyo said as he sits on his uncle’s lap.

“Uncle surprised you, of course I will be here with you. And I am surprised that you know Jungkook.” Minhyuk replied.

“Oh Mr. Jungkook! He is a nice guy; they are staying here in the resort. He helped me last time when I fall on the ground.”

Minhyuk smiles as the kid tells stories at him. They are close to each other since the little kid is always looking for a father figure.

“Y/N looks so pretty nowadays.” Jungshin stated.

“We didn’t expect that things like this will happen to her.” Yonghwa added as he looks at Y/N and Jin.

“It’s time for her to be happy.” Jonghyun smiles.

 

“Mind if I join?” Julian said to Jin and Y/N. “I have a feeling that all of them knows what is happening and I am the one who doesn’t know it.”

Y/N reaches out for Julian’s hand and letter sits beside her. “Julian, thank you for everything. But then I know it’s time for you to know the truth. You’ve been so good to Hangyo.  You literally treated him as your son and I am thankful for that. However I guess the heavens made a way for this day to come. Julian.”

“Jungkook is Hangyo’s father right?” Jin and Y/N are surprised to hear it from him.  “I just need a confirmation and now I got it. Jeon Jungkook member of BTS a popular Korean band.”

“You knew?” Y/N asked puzzled.

“I didn’t mean to read some messages from your phone, it’s an accident. I know is since you came here.” Y/N pulls him into a hug. “Don’t cry, its fine. At least Hangyo will now see his father.” Julian looks at Jin. “I guess we both lose.”

Y/N breaks the hug and looks at the two men beside her. “I am just lucky to have you guys in my life. One who keeps me sane and one who assisted me in teaching a child to be a good person.”

“He needs to know Y/N ah.” Julian said.

I know; I just need the exact words to tell him.”  She said and stand’s up. “Let’s go and enjoy the party.”

Hangyo has few friends since he grew up in this resort all of the people around him are matured. So the kid grew up in a bit mature way but he still knows that he is a kid and his mom let him enjoy things. He is so happy now seeing all his favorite person in the world. He just wishes to see his father soon.

All of them enjoyed each other’s company, they took so many pictures and was uploaded in their own social media accounts. Y/N is now washing the dishes when Jimin and Taehyung came inside the kitchen. This is the time that they can talk to each other.

“Y/N ah.” Jimin calls.

“Oh oppa.” She calls.

“Finally, you are calling us Oppa again. You are so beautiful you know that?” Taehyung stated. “And you have a handsome son.”

“Thank you.” She replied and memory came back to her. She laughs a bit. “I remember years ago; we always talk in the kitchen.”

Jimin laughed at it. “Aigoo, drop the dishes and hug your oppas.” Jimin pulls her into a hug. “We are so happy to see you again and this time please do not leave.”

Taehyung ruffles her hair. “Jungkook suffered a lot Y/N ah. Give yourselves a chance.”

After all is settled, the BTS boys said that they are going to their rooms. The CNBLUE uncles said that they are going to rest. Y/N tucked Hangyo to bed and the latter is really happy for his birthday. He keeps saying thank you and I love you to his mom. After a very tiring day. Y/N decided to walk at night in the ranch where the horses are located. She grew a liking when it comes to horseback riding and she loves the horses here. The horses are already sleeping. Then she gets up in the second floor of the barn, it’s an attic where she specifically drew so she can spend time on it whenever she wants peace. The attic has a huge open space and human size window where she can sit in front and just look at the moon. The moon is so bright this night. It lights up the night and she can see the beautiful mountains in front of her. The climate is cold but the barn is slightly warm. She is humming a song and reminiscing the memories from the past. She hugs her knees to her chest. Remember the time that she gave birth to Hangyo.

It was a water birth in their house. She really felt the pain and it tore her into pieces but she endures it because she needs to be strong for him. She looks at his baby pictures. A smile crept into her face. “It’s been 6 years. A six years living in this beautiful place with beautiful people and a son who is so cute.” She turns out to be silent when she looks at her photo with Jungkook and Hangyo, the kid insisted to have a photo with his Mr. Jungkook. “First family picture.” She whispers.

Jungkook is actually on his way back to Y/N’s house when he saw her walking towards the barn. He wanted to know the truth from her and he wanted to make up for everything. He slowly crept inside the barn and looks for Y/N but he didn’t see her not until he heard someone humming a song, he looks up and saw a dim light. He carefully climbs into the second floor and there he saw her sitting on the floor. He slowly walks towards her. “Is it okay to join?” he speaks and Y/N froze in her spot. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He said and sits beside her.

Y/N is actually surprised to hear Jungkook’s voice, now it’s just the two of them and no one can interfere. “Hmmmm.”

“I am happy that you are doing great here.” He started. “he actually doesn’t know what to say. “Hangyo.” He said and Y/N stiffens as she heard the name. “I actually want to know if he is my son.” And this time Y/N looks at him.  And the moment of truth came to Y/N, she cannot deny it now. She nods at Jungkook and with that Jungkook inhales deeply and tears forms in his eyes due to happiness. “He is my son.” He whispers.  Y/N looks away. The truth is now revealed. Hangyo got his wish for his birthday. She sighed and about to stand up but Jungkook hold her wrist. “Y/N ah, I know I hurt you so much, I caused you pain that you can’t bear. That we lost our first child because of me. But as years goes by its still you. And will always be you.” He can see tears streaming down her face. “I love you Y/N and it will never change.” He now has the courage to say this thing. “I’m sorry for lying to you, I am sorry for all the things that I kept from you. Let’s give ourselves a chance. Please.”

Y/N’s heart is pounding in her chest and her tears keeps coming out of her eyes. She tries to forget him but still he is what she wants. She admits that she waited for this moment. Jungkook caresses her cheeks. She closes her eyes and holds his hand. She can feel his warmth. “I tried Jungkook.” She speaks and look into his watery doe eyes. “I tried to forget you but just like you, I cannot. I was just so hurt way back. And the only thing that I think is to leave and pick up the broken pieces of my life. For 6 years there’s no day that I didn’t think of you.”

A smile crept into Jungkook’s lips, he scoots over and places his hand at the back of her neck as he slowly leans forward to her until they can feel each other’s breath. “I love you Y/N.”

As a tear escapes her eyes she replied whole heartedly. “I love you too Jungkook.” And with that Jungkook sealed their lips with a longing kiss. He pulls her closer to him as he deepens the kiss. They are hungry for each other, he breaks the kiss and gives attention to her jaw, trailing kisses and he got annoyed because of the turtle neck that she is wearing. He holds her up and places on her lap so now she is straddling him.