Chapter 43 - I will get him back

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 43 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] I will get him back[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Taehyung didn´t feel ashamed when his dad helped him upstairs into his room.

„Do you want something to drink, son?“asked him carefully.

Taehyung shook his head.

„Do you want to talk to me about it?“ his dad asked again.

He shook his head again.

„If you need somebody, come down to mom or me. Or your brother. Don´t do something crazy, okay?“

Taehyung nodded.

His dad placed the bedsheet over him.

„Try to sleep.“

When his dad stood up to leave the room, the tears burst out without any warning.

He grabbed his dad´s hand. „Can you stay a little longer?“ he sobbed.

His dad smiled at him.

Taehyung snuggled into the arms of his dad.

"Your hair will get flat." he heard a giggle from his dad.

Taehyung tried to fight it but had to smile.

 

 

Hoseok was still at the lake.

His brain was working at full speed, and he was staring at the phone in his hands.

„Aish... what should I do...“ he whined to himself.

„Hyung, I didn´t know you were here.“ he heard a voice.

„Kid, I love you, but I can´t stand any company. Go home.“

-Jin sat down beside him.-

Silence.

For minutes.

„Last year, I had a nasty fight with Ren.“ he whispered.

„I don´t want to hear it, kid.“ Hoseok whispered.

„Listen to me, hyung.“

„I won´t. Your minor love problems are not my problems.“

He jumped in surprise when Jin was standing in front of him with an angry face in a flash.

„Hyung, you will ing listen to me. You won´t run away and do your ing pride thing. You will keep your glued on the bench and concentrate on what I have to say. GOT THAT?“ Yin yelled at him.

Hoseok stared at him with wide eyes.

„O...Okay...“ he stammered.

Jin sat down again. Took a deep breath... and slapped Hoseok.

"What the ? This... is humiliating you god damn brat!" he screamed at the younger.

Jin continued to stare at him stubbornly.

"This was what Jimin´s felt when you slapped him."

 

 

Namjoon was in Jimin´s room. He was sleeping, with a red face, and his eyes were swollen.

„He cried a lot.“ he heard Yoongi whispering.

When he had denied their calls, they just went to his house.

His mom had opened the door and just nodded. Thankfully. "Please take care of him. I never saw him like this. He is hurting so much, and I can´t do anything. He refuses me to comfort him." she had whispered.

Yoongi Jimin’s hair.

He opened his eyelids. Slowly and dazed.

„What are you doing here?“ he groaned.

Namjoon climbed over him and lay down behind him. Pulled him into a hug. Yoongi grabbed his head and placed it on his thigh.

Jimin stared at them. Grabbed Yoongi´s hand. He hid his face in Namjoon´s shoulder when he turned around.

„I miss him...“ he whispered and started crying again.

Namjoon tried hard to keep his tears back while Yoongi  Jimin´s back.

 

 

Jungkook was sitting in the living room of the poodle.

He had no idea how he had ended up here, but Ren had sent him a message an hour ago to come to his house.

Ren was bringing some sheets and pillows.

„You can sleep on the couch. I am going to bed. Good night.“

Jungkook just nodded.

Ren put out the light and left the room.

Jungkook was staring at the door. He shifted his eyes to the ceiling and rolled his back.

He would NOT cry. Not anymore. He was not worth it. He should have listened to his instinct when he first met him.

His instinct had told him that he was an . But he let himself fall into his world. And the result was obvious.

He had never expected that he would see him again with Slot 5. Sure, he had cheated on his with some girls, but he didn´t think he would jump on Slot 5 in front of his ing house. Five hours after, he had begged him to listen to his words.

He took out his mp3 player, put the earplugs in, and started the music. He listened to the songs he liked.

For an hour.

He stood up. Walked upstairs to the first floor. Knocked at a door.

„Come in.“ he heard the poodle´s voice.

He entered the room and cleared his throat. „This may be weird to ask... but... could I...“

„I was waiting for you. Took long enough. Come here. The bed is big enough for both of us.“ Ren giggled.

Jungkook nodded and climbed into the bed.

Ren turned towards him. Took his hand.  „Hyung, don´t try that I-won´t-cry-anymore-.“

Jungkook burst into tears. Ren was holding him.

„Seriously, you guys are older but mess up all the time....“ he whispered.

 

 

„Last year, we had a big fight. You know that we have been together for two years now, right?“

Hoseok nodded. 

„We argued. Something small, but it exploded into something big for no reason. I remember that it started because of a friend of his. He had said something to him. That I wouldn´t like him, he yelled at me. I yelled back. One thing turned into the other, and we broke up. We were sitting at the breakfast table, and three minutes later, I was single.“

Hoseok nodded.“Was like that with us too...“ he whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter