Chapter 6 - What the hell?

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 6[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] What the hell [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Jungkook was panting. He was sitting on the floor, his back leaning against the wall. He felt dizzy. He froze when he realized that he had left his bag in the room. His medicine was in it.

It knocked.

„I put the medicine in front of the door, son. Just grab it. I will bring you something to eat and drink too. Don´t worry about that brat. My wife will scold him properly.“

Jungkook sighed.

He whistled.

„No problem.“

He heard footsteps, and his uncle was walking downstairs. He jumped up, swung the door open, grabbed the medicine, closed the door, and locked it again. He swallowed it. Felt better after a few minutes.

There was no ing way that he would return to that room.

 

Taehyung was lying on his bed, the phone at his ear.

„Don´t worry, baby. I am fine. No, it was not a serial killer. It´s okay. Yes, he is from this planet. Just forget him. Oppa will buy you something to eat on … Tuesday.“

The girl sobbed and hung up.

He sighed. That was Slot 10, and he had finished all the calls.

His phone rang suddenly. It was the nerd.

"What is it?"

"Heard you have an alien in your house." he giggled.

"Ya, that´s not funny. My world is falling apart right now."

"I heard that his clothes are from the last century?"

Taehyung groaned. "You piss me off."

"Should I come over?"

"No. This is too embarrassing. I don´t want you to see that thing."

"You forgot something." Jimin´s voice was full of excitement.

"What?"

"That thing will attend our school."

Taehyung burst into tears. "Leave me alone..." he hung up.

He heard footsteps and turned around and wiped the tears.

Jungkook was staring at him but didn´t enter. Taehyung pouted and remembered his mom´s words.

He stood up and sat down on his desk. He waved at him.

Jungkook slowly entered the room, his eyes glued on him.

„I won´t move. Just go to that damn couch.“

Jungkook took two quick steps forward and sat down.

Taehyung was staring stubbornly at the Vogue. Even the new summer collection couldn´t calm him down.

„YA.“ he looked at the door. His brother was standing in front of it.

He pointed at Jungkook. „You. My room. Now.“

Taehyung fell from his chair. „Are you serious?“ he gasped.

Jungkook was staring at him. Not moving. „I won´t say it twice.“ He pouted and turned around. He stood up and followed him hesitatingly.

Taehyung jumped up. There was no way that he would leave his brother alone with that... thing.

„Sit down.“ Jin demanded.

Jungkook looked uneasy. He stared at the chair in the middle of the room. Several paper sheets were placed around it.

„Aish... sit down!“

Jungkook sat down.

Jin took a deep breath. Trembling.

„Your hair is a mess. Seriously. I´ll fix it.“

 

Taehyung was staring at his brother.
He. was. about. To. Touch. That. Thing.

He was close to fainting. He looked at Jungkook. When he saw the scissor, he freaked out completely and jumped back. Fell on one knee, trying to hold onto something, staring at his brother.

- Don´t approach him suddenly. Don´t ever touch him without his approval. -

His mom´s voice echoed in his head.

He looked back at the boy. His eyes were wide. His back pressed at the wall, trying to run through it. Taehyung could see a tear running down his face.

Jin was standing on the opposite side of the room. „WHAT THE ? GET THAT GUY OUT OF HERE! He is dangerous... that´s... oh god...“ he fell on the bed. Whining.

Taehyung froze when he saw the blood that was seeking through the bandage.

"YA! You ruin the damn carpet... aish!"

 

Jungkook´s head was spinning, and he couldn´t see properly. When he saw the scissor, his mind exploded. His throat started hurting again. , it had opened again. His ears were ringing. He couldn´t move his body. He tried to suppress the tears. He saw Mister Perfect standing under the door frame. He looked shocked. Jungkook started panting. His heart was racing, and he knew what would come next. Fear held him tightly and started to climb up his body. .

 

Taehyung saw that Jungkook´s eyelids started flattering.

He was confused. He felt... weird. He didn´t know that feeling. He was... worried? Yes... the carpet was new.

When Jungkook started to fall to the floor, he didn´t think and jumped forward. Just in time to prevent the blood from touching the floor. 

The door flew open, his dad ran in, a glance, and he clen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter