Chapter 11 - Shame

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 11[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Shame [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Taehyung was staring at the pet.

For several minutes now since he returned to the room.

Jungkook was still sleeping, beside him. His hands were playing with a small tin.

He didn´t move at all. That made it even worse.

Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to control himself.

He poked his back.

His hand snapped back immediately.

He had touched him. That was just insane. He had TOUCHED him.

Nothing happened.

He poked him again, a little harder this time.

Jungkook turned around, mumbling something. Taehyung was unsure what to do. He wasn´t used to people that ignored him. Or he didn´t jump when he wanted them to jump.

He gathered all his courage.

He swallowed hard, on edge to faint. He forced his body to move and poked the pet´s cheek.

He pulled back on the spot and disinfected his finger in one movement.

 

 

Jungkook´s eyes flew open, and he backed up immediately when he saw him.

Taehyung war staring at him.

„Take your medicine.“ he gave the small tin with his medicine to him.

Jungkook was surprised. The had a weird expression on his face. He looked like a caged animal.

Taehyung pointed at the tin in his hand. „Your medicine. Take it.“

Jungkook didn´t know if he should be thankful or afraid. He slowly grabbed the box.

A sudden movement from Taehyung made him jump, and the pills almost flew in every direction.

„Easy! Damn, it´s just a glass.“ he growled and gave him the water.
Jungkook put the pill in his mouth and took a deep gulp, his eyes still glued on that .

 

 

Taehyung fought with himself.

His instinct told him to run away.

To throw that damn guy out of the house to disinfect his room. But when he stared at his neck, there was another feeling. A weird feeling.

„Lay down.“ he heard his voice.

Jungkook was looking at him. He shook his head."Why?"

„Just do it. I don´t like that too. But it looks horrible. And my ing couch is ruined!“ he pointed at the pillow.

When Jungkook turned around and followed his finger, he gasped. It was full of blood. He lifted his hand to touch his neck.

Taehyung slapped it down, and with the other hand, he grabbed his arm.

Jungkook backed up, trying to get away from him, when he grabbed his arm.

„Lay down.“ he said again.

Jungkook shook his head again and pointed to the door.

„No, I will not leave my room, you... you... you DIVA!“ he yelled at him.

 

Jungkook was biting his lower lip.

„Aish... just lay down.“

„Jimin?“ he croaked. He was shocked at his voice. He lifted his hand again to his neck, and Taehyung slapped it down.

„He left already. After your... you know that... whatever it was.“

Jungkook nodded.

Without him realizing it himself, his body lay down on the couch. Just inches away from the .

 

 

Taehyung took a deep breath and grabbed the towel.

„I put that over your face. I don´t want to see it, okay?“

Jungkook was looking at him. Confused.

Taehyung didn´t care. He slowly covered his face, turning his head to the side. His neck was fully exposed. He tried to stay calm. This was ing ridiculous.

„What do you?“

Taehyung was about to explode in anger again because he was talking weird Korean. But it was probably because of the scar—his throat.

„Just don´t move. I hate that too.“ He dimmed the light near the bed until the room was almost dark. Just for him to see enough, but not too much.

He grabbed a scissor.

„I get that damn thing off your neck, okay? Don´t turn around.“

 

 

Jungkook swallowed.

He had no idea what was going on. He heard how he swallowed hard.

He wanted to get away. He tried to get up.

-Trust me.-

The voice popped up in his head. He was confused. He knew that Taehyung had said it before, and the outcome had been obvious. But something inside him calmed down.

„You won´t... do something weird, right?“ he asked.

„Well. Let´s say my mind is really confused right now. Just bear with it. Don´t move.“

 

Taehyung slowly touched the bandage. And cut it through. He put the scissor away and made sure that Jungkook couldn´t see it. He wrinkled his forehead. The desk was not suitable. He threw it behind the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter