Chapter 42 - The trap

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 42[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The trap [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Jungkook was nervous.

They had passed the school gate and walked straight towards the backyard. He could hear voices. One of them was Taehyung´s voice. He clenched his fists, and Yoongi had asked him to trust him.

„Let´s see what will happen...“ Jimin whispered beside him.

Jungkook nodded.

Suddenly somebody appeared in front of him.

„Oh, this is great... I am not doing this .“ he heard Jimin´s voice behind him.

„What are you doing here?“ Hoseok snapped at them.

Jungkook suppressed a curse.“We got a message to come here.“

„Me too.“ Hoseok snapped at him.

„Then let´s go together.“

„Not with him.“ Hoseok pointed at Jimin.

„ you both. Seriously. I am going home.“ Jimin turned around and walked away.

Jungkook sighed and looked at Hoseok.

„Talk to him.“ he demanded.

„No. I am listening to that nonsense of the guys, and then I am out of here too.“

„Please! You just had a stupid fight! He is lonely!“ Jungkook yelled at Hoseok.

„Whatever...“ Hoseok just mumbled.

 

 

Taehyung was stunned.

Namjoon was sitting on a bench. Yoongi was standing on the grass, in front of him, Slot 5. Whining, crying, struggling. Yoongi just sighed and locked her arm when she tried to get up. 

„Don´t annoy me, brat.“

„What is going on here?“ he heard the voice of Hoseok.

Taehyung turned around. Behind Hoseok, Jungkook was slowly coming closer.

He sighed in relief.

„Our little princess has something to say. Where is Jimin?“ Namjoon asked.

„He left when he saw Hoseok.“ Jungkook was staring at Taehyung. 

„Oh, this is ed up... bring him back!“ Yoongi yelled.

„No.“ Hoseok stated.

„Don´t be such a stubborn kid!“ Taehyung hissed at Hoseok.
„YOU shut the up, hyung. After that little show of yours in the bathroom, you have no right to talk to anybody. I will listen to that crap of the , and then I´ll leave again.“

Taehyung took a deep breath. But he didn´t say anything.

He heard Slot 5 whining.

„Why don´t you repeat what you told me earlier, girl?“ Yoongi sat down beside her. Still holding her while her arms were locked behind her back.

She just hissed something at him at Yoongi.

„Let her go.“ he heard Jungkook behind him.

„No. She has something to tell you.“ Yoongi growled at her.

„LET HER GO, ING KID!“ Jungkook yelled at him. Taehyung remembered his past. Taehyung waved at him to let her go. Yoongi pestered something but let her go. She jumped up immediately and hid behind the bench. Namjoon was just looking at her.

„Share your knowledge with us, .“ he heard Yoongi´s voice.

 

 

Jungkook was nervous. He had no idea what was going on right now. Slot 5 was staring at him, and her eyes were filled with fear.

„I...“ she started stammering.

„Get your grip together. Talk properly.“ Namjoon said.

She started crying.

Jungkook had to force himself not to grab her and pull her back from Yoongi. She was afraid of him.

„When we were at the party... I... I asked friends to set Taehyung oppa up...“ she whispered.

Jungkook lifted his head, suddenly entirely concentrated on Slot 5. 

He peaked at Taehyung and saw that he was relieved.

Hoseok sat down. „What are you talking about?“

When she stayed silent, Yoongi took a step forward.

„I was mad because Taehyung ignored me since the... alien... “she stared at him“...had shown up. I was angry and jealous. So I wanted revenge. I told the girls to hold him, and I ensured that the alien would show up at the right timing.“

Her eyes were still glued on Jungkook with a desperate expression.

„You set him up?“ Hoseok mumbled.

She stayed silent.

Jungkook was staring at her. Namjoon was sitting on the bench, a worried expression on his face.

“Do you understand now, guys? She set him up in the bathroom on purpose. He didn´t do anything. Hoseok, get your grip together and apologize properly to Taehyung. And to Jimin.“ he whispered.

Slot 5 was still staring at Jungkook, and her hands were shaking.

 

 

„You´re lying.“

Taehyung froze when he heard Jungkook´s voice behind him.

„You would say anything right now because you´re scared, right?“ Jungkook asked her.

Slot 5 nodded.“They... said to say that...“ she stammered and robbed away from Namjoon, who got up from the bench.

„You like him, right? He is the school´s god. You would say anything just to be near him.“ Jungkook whispered.

„They forced me to say it, oppa.“ she cried.

Yoongi moved.

 

 

Yoongi snapped. He couldn´t believe what had happened right now.

This ing .

He felt Namjoon behind him, who pulled him back.

"Don´t do it... he´ll freak out." he heard his whisper.

When she disappeared in front of him, he broke out of his grip and tried to grab the .

„I told you not to touch her, kid.“ he heard Jungkook hissing at him, Slot 5 behind him. He protected her. PROTECTED that .

 

 

Hoseok was staring at the scene in front of him.

Rational feeling against emotional feeling.

„Did you lie?“ he whispered.
„I am sorry that I lied to you, oppa. But they forced me to say it. I would never do something like that! Believe me!“ she sobbed like crazy.

Hoseok stood up.

„I am out of here.“ he mumbled.

„Wait!“ 

He felt a hand on his shoulder. Taehyung´s hand. He sighed.

Hoseok grabbed his arm and lifted him to slam him on the ground right over his shoulder. Taehyung gasped in pain when the air in his lungs got pushed out forcefully.

 

 

Jungkook saw that Hoseok had started a fight with Taehyung. He had thrown him to the ground.

Taehyung´s lips were bleeding. He probably had bit it and had trouble getting up when Hoseok hit him in the face.

"You are the one to cry! I broke up with Jimin because of that , and then you making fun of me with that stupid show?!"

Hoseok attempted to jump at Taehyung.

Yoongi and Namjoon separated them immediately.

„What the are you doing? Are you serious? How long do we know each other?“ Namjoon yelled.

„You believe that ing  more than us?“ Yoongi tried to get Hoseok under control.

Jungkook closed his eyes.

„Oppa... I am scared...“ he heard her voice.

„I am out of here. Don´t touch her again. And don´t come near me again. Especially you, .“ he pointed at Taehyung.

He turned around and ran away.

 

 

Taehyung´s head was spinning. He didn´t even try to get up. His body had no strength left after hearing his lover’s voice. He was at a point where he just wanted to disappear.

That had set him up again.

He saw her running away.

And he had run right into her trap. For the second time.

„Hyung, say something to him!“ he heard Yoongi yelling at him.

His throat was suffocating him, and not one word left his mouth. The pain in his chest was unbearable. He h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter