Chapter 22 - Trouble

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 22[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Trouble [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

„Slot 45, wrong perfume today.“ Taehyung was playing with his phone.

„Get her two down. No, wait... look, there is Slot 40. Damn, that hair color is a mess. What do you think?“ Jungkook scanned the cantina.

„5 down?“
„Hyung, that’s a slot 60 hair color.“

„Nice pet.“ Taehyung chuckled.

„ off.“ Jungkook growled.

Yoongi giggled. They were just too adorable.

 

 

„What´s so funny?“ Taehyung heard Yoongi laughing, just to be pissed again to see the chickens sitting in front of him, acting like they were watching a sitcom. Jungkook had improved. He was still an alien, but he had to admit that his brain started working on a human level because he finally joined the slot management. He looked at him.

Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung clenched his teeth.“Stop that ing aeygo ...“ he hissed and tried not to blush.

 

Jungkook was bored as hell.

All slot 40 girls messed up for days, and he was seriously worried about them. The was sitting beside him.

He pouted.

Taehyung turned away and was pestering about aegyo stuff.

„Guess I have to ask Jimin again.“

He tried to ignore the stare of 8 eyes glued on him. „Is that a freak show? What´s your damn problem?“ he hissed at them.

Namjoon giggled, grabbing another piece of a walnut.

Yoongi´s straw was almost ripped through. Jimin and Hoseok were just staring.

„WHAT?“ he snapped.

„YA! Don´t scream in the cantina. You ruin my image.“

„You ruin my life! Aish.." Jungkook hissed back. 

This guy was too much. He was even worse than before. Only the diva was a LITTLE BIT nicer to him. He called him alien instead of ing alien, or disease or bug.

...Kooki...

That voice again. The word. Jungkook felt uncomfortable immediately, and his heart started beating faster. The cantina was suddenly hot as hell for some reason. When Taehyung had said that on the night of his attack, it felt... nice. Of course, he hated him. That was probably just a mistake of his brain: wrong food or lack of sleep.

Taehyung and the others stood up.

„Let´s go. We have math. Let them bask in our glory.“ He flipped his hand and left the table. Jungkook didn´t move.

„Little melon?“ Yoongi turned around and looked at him.

„In a second. Enjoying my lunch WITHOUT this er...“ he mumbled.

He groaned when slot 38 passed him.

"Oh god... girl, these shoelaces were last season...." He downgraded her ten slots. He had to admit that this slot system was pretty cool. And the perfect side effect was that all the girls started to flirt with him and touch him because they were afraid of their slot. He was just an alien, but Taehyung´s alien. That made him a god in the school too.

His phone rang. He looked at it and wrinkled his forehead.

His eyes flew over the table. It was Taehyung´s phone. He had forgotten it. Great. Idiot. Walnut brain.

He grabbed it. It was a message. He wanted to put it back in his bag to give it to him later when he saw who had written it.

The Diva.

He was unsure what to do. Maybe it was an emergency. Lost lipgloss, or the mirror break? If it was that serious, he needed him.

He opened it.

 

- Hyung. Please help me. Ren and his ing loose mouth.

They are in the gym again. -

 

He froze.

The brat was in trouble. He noticed it a lot when Taehyung got messages at lunchtime and then left with Yoongi and Namjoon.

The boys were already in class. But even though they were in their kingdom, there was a straightforward rule. Class is Class. Noone left it. 

Jungkook stood up. And ran towards the gym.

 

Slot 14 had a lovely dress today. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter