Chapter 5 - The Boy

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] The boy [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Taehyung´s body slowly moved to the right side. He was breathing heavily and tried to grab something.

Ok, the kitchen counter. 

His mom and dad were sitting in front of him, and his brother tried to stay conscious on the big armchair. It worked somehow.

 He had put some ice on his head. Jin looked horrible.

There was he, the American boy. He thought about Namjoon. His style was old and out. But at least he wore a style that had existed a while ago.

He was wearing plaid jeans, colored something between Yellow and Orange. A NAVY jacket. The hood of his black sweater was... not correct. It bends to the side. No bracelets or accessoirs. He scanned his face. Plain. Not ugly, but nothing outstanding. In his male slots, he would be a 54? he thought.

Taehyung forced himself to look down. His shoes were not old. They were from another planet. Blue, with holes in it. Blue shoelaces. The same color! He grabbed the counter again.

This was... he got dizzy and stumbled backward. 

The boy was sitting on the couch and not smiling. He was nervous. It was obvious. He was playing with his fingers, staring at the floor.

Taehyung took a deep breath. „Mom?“

She looked at him. „What?“

„Kitchen.“

„Why?“

„NOW.“ Taehyung tried to stay calm.

He turned around and walked towards the kitchen. His mom followed him.

Taehyung sat down on a chair, and his mom put a glass of water in front of him. „You don´t look too good.“

„Before I lose all senses, please tell me that he used the back door. Please tell me that none of my girls saw this... creature walking into this house."

„Oh, he did. The taxi stopped right in front of the gate.“

Taehyung choked at the water. This was the end. His image was ruined. A TAXI.

"Mom, do you know what you did to my girls?" he whispered.

She shook her head.
Taehyung was about to tear up."They... they are used to my unique looks. My style. This guy caused a shock, I am sure of it. I should call my Top 10 Slots to calm them down... you just ruined numerous lives..."

His mom just sighed.
„Taehyung-ah, would you please go back and greet him properly? His name is Jeon Jungkook. You´re his hyung.“

„No.“

„Why?“

„I don´t want to share the same air with him. It´s already unacceptable that I have to live on the same planet.“

He whined when his mom slapped his head hard. He was staring at her in surprise.

„Greet him.“ she hissed through her clenched teeth. „This boy is a lovely kid. Don´t cause him any trouble. He has enough... problems right now!“

„Dad! Tell him not to move. It makes me dizzy!“ he heard his brother sobbing.

Taehyung closed his eyes. To a deep breath and walked into the living room.

He stared at the boy, turned around, and entered the kitchen again.

„I can´t, mom... please, everything, but this is too hard for me.“

„Green Jacket.“ his mom just stated.

A second later, he was standing in front of the couch. A single drop of sweat ran down his jaw. Jin fell from the chair.

“HYUNG! Your face! Wipe it, wipe it! The toner will be ruined!“ he screamed. His dad grabbed his dongsaeng, threw him over the shoulder, and carried him away.

The boy was still staring at him.

 

Jungkook thought he would be dreaming.

He knew that he had to expect something different.

In the beginning, he gathered some information about Korea. And then he jumped across a video on youtube. A boy group. K-POP.

When he watched it with his friend, they were dying from the hard laughter.

And that guy in front of him, looked like he had just jumped out of the scream.

He tried to focus on something that was NOT confusing to this guy.

His clothes were PERFECT. His hairstyle caused major es for girls watching it, and he was sure about that.

After his eyes stopped spinning, he looked briefly at his face.

Okay. He had to admit it. He was good locking. Flawless skin, V-line. He looked like a painting. He was handsome. Pretty, but still a masculine touch. But the eyeliner was just disgusting. Or was it not...? Jungkook got confused.

His eyes had the color of a walnut. His hands were graceful. Not a single scratch. His nails were marvelous. He smelled perfect even from this distance.

He heard him inhaling, and just a little noise left his mouth.

Jungkook got himself into a more comfortable position.

His uncle´s wife hissed something.

„Nice... to.. me...meet you.“ he stuttered.

Jungkook stood up, and the guy jumped back immediately.

Jungkook was confused. 

 

 

Taehyung was staring at the guy´s thing... well, Jungkook´s hand when he had reached out his arm to greet him. 

TOUCH HIM.

Taehyung took another step back. There was NO way that he would touch that hand.

He could see that the guy slowly put his hand back. His mom giggled.

Taehyung started to get pissed.

„I know that you probably were raised by wolfs, but at least greet people properly." Taehyung hissed at him. 

Jungkook nodded and bowed deep. The hood fell back, exposing his shoulder.

And then he could see the white bandage. It was tightly wrapped around his neck and covered something. Taehyung cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter