Chapter 3 - Life is a

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 3[/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Life is a [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

Taehyung was annoyed.

He was sitting in his room, staring out of the window. He sighed because just half of the girls were left, and he felt depressed. It was raining, but they should have brought a damn umbrella.

"Tae, come down, please.”

“Don´t call me that, mom!”

“Just come downstairs. Jimin is here.”

“Tell him to come upstairs. He knows the way.”

His mom giggled, and he heard her voice while talking to his friend. A minute later, the door opened. Thick glasses appeared under the door frame, followed by a nerd’s face.

Taehyung still couldn´t believe that this boy was a noonator on the weekends.

“Sup?” Jimin asked.

“Not much.”

“I see.”

“Why did you come?” Taehyung was playing with his phone again.

“I missed you.”

“Liar.” Taehyung chuckled.

“Well, you caught me." Jimin sat down on the floor. There are four comfortable chairs, a bed, and a couch in his room. But he preferred to sit on the floor. Weirdo.

“What will you do later?”

“I don´t know. Remember, my mom decided to cage me in.” Taehyung sighed.

“Did she say why?”

“Not really. She just said that she had a surprise for us.”

The door flew open.

Jin was panting.”It´s gone!”

“What is gone?” Taehyung looked at him.

“My ring! It´s gone!”

Taehyung looked at him. Jin was a Diva. A pretty, style-obsessed Diva. But the ring was important to him.

Jimin stood up.”I help you search for it.”

”I´ll help too. Where did you see it the last time?” Taehyung put the phone on the bed and sighed.

“I don´t know. That´s why I can´t find it, you IDIOT!” he yelled at him, earning a hard slap from Jimin. “Watch your mouth, girl.” Jin was pouting.

Half an hour later, and with tons of water spilling out of Jin´s eyes, the ring was back on his finger.

Jimin grabbed his backpack and waved at him.

“Have to go.”
“Why? It´s early.” Taehyung was bored already. To lose his only company that was available at the moment was unthinkable.

“Hoseok is waiting. We have a date in the park.”

“You guys are disgusting.”

“You´re envious.” Jimin giggled.

“I am sick of it.” Taehyung tried to ignore their disgusting lovey-dovey relationship.

“Don´t lie. You love us, right?” Jimin shouldered his backpack.

“I do.”

“See you later.” Jimin left the house.

 

The boy was stunned.

The taxi he was driving in was stuck in the worst traffic jam he had ever seen. When he stared out of the window, he got dizzy. The buildings were high; everywhere, advertising screens were blinking in all colors. One couple cafe after another, the clothing style was insane.

When the taxi stopped at a red light, he saw a girl crossing the street.

He swallowed. The famous school uniforms. Short skirt, tight blouse, and a cute ponytail. Maybe 17 years old. She was hot as hell.

Three boys came out of an arcade, and one of them wrapped his arms around the other's body. They seemed comfortable with the cuddling .

The boy sighed. This was Korea. He hated it already.

 

“Dad, move, please.” Taehyung mumbled.

“Why?”

“I am sitting in the sunlight. It´s not good for my skin. Block it for me.” Taehyung was so done with his parents. Why did he have to explain it over and over again every evening?

His dad growled something and switched to the right.

“Better?”

“A little bit more to the left.” Taehyung checked his nails.

“Now?” his dad asked him.

“Should be fine.”

“Do you want me to close the curtains, mister i-am-nuts?” He bowed deeply.
“No need to. Just don´t move your head.”

“This kid...” his dad hid his face in his hands.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch in the living room.

His mom came out of the kitchen, and placed fruits in front of him.“Eat the melon.”

“No.”

“Why? I prepared them just for you.” his mom pouted.

“I hate melons.” Taehyung said.

“When you were a kid, you loved them.”
“And now I am an adult. I hate them. Give me an apple.” Taehyung mumbled.

“I don´t have an apple.” His mom giggled.
“Buy them. “ Taehyung snapped at her.

“I like melons.” Jin grabbed a piece of the fruit.

His mom was looking at his dongsaeng. “See, he has manners.”
Jin spat out the melon.”It´s too soft.”

“It´s new!” she shouted.

“How new?” Jin got mad.

“A day!” his mom grabbed the plate with the melons.

“That´s old. Go and buy apples.”

His dad stood up, and groaned loudly. “Conversations with you kids are impossible.”

Taehyung smirked.

 

The boy tried to calm down. His heart was racing.

It´s okay. I am just nervous, he thought to himself.

The taxi driver was a nice person, and he had written down some words, that would be useful for him when he needed something in a pharmacy or at a hospital.

He was fluent in standard Korean, but he barely could follow when he heard the people talk for the first time around here. The accent was different, and a lot of words were new age. He was a pessimist: a new country, new family, new school, new food, new language.

He sighed.

 

“What did you want to talk about earlier? You said something about a surprise.”

“We will take in a student from the states.”

Taehyung fired up. Excited. “An American girl?” he started bouncing up and down.

“No, a Korean boy.”

Silence.

“I don´t want him here.” Taehyung mumbled.

"A lot of things are new and different for him. He will have to adjust to a lot of things. Manners towards older people. The food. The busy life in Seoul.”

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “So you are telling me to babysit him, right?”

Jin giggled.”Oh yes, that´s perfect. He will be a great help at babysitting. He will forget him somewhere.”

An angry glance from his father let him close his mouth.

“He will attend your high school and will join the first-year class. I have already talked to your teacher. You will show him around on Monday and be free from your lessons.”

Taehyung froze, and his heart started to slow down while he got dizzy. ”You´re telling me that I can´t attend class the whole Monday?!”

“Yes. But you will attend the school. Show him around, the area, the teachers, take care of his unif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter