Chapter 14 - Ramyun

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 14[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Ramyun [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

The cantina.

700 students.

And not a single sound was heard.

All eyes were glued on Taehyung. Namjoon just giggled and dragged Yoongi to a table where another guy was sitting.

Jungkook sighed.

 

 

This was the ing first time in his life that Taehyung walked toward a table in the corner DIRECTLY... like straight. Without running around every table, teasing the girls if he would sit down. He would then shiver in satisfaction to bath in their gratefulness to lay their eyes on him. He ing walked straight to the table where Hoseok was sitting.

Several spoons and water glasses shattered, and some girls ran out crying.

„Sit down. He doesn´t bite.“ he hissed at Jungkook, standing behind him, hesitating.

„Hi, I am Jung Hoseok. I am older than you. Call me hyung.“

 

 

There it goes again. Hyung? He heard Oppa a while ago. Something like Unni?

Jimin came back with a big plate of food. Meat, salad, a melon??, and noodle soup.

Ramyun?

Taehyung grabbed the bowl and placed it in front of him. „Eat that.“ he mumbled.

Hoseok wrinkled his forehead and pulled out a paper. Smiled suddenly. „Ah, I forgot, you wrote it do...“

„YA!“ Taehyung´s hand hit him hard on his forehead. Jimin burst out laughing. Jungkook didn´t say anything when he met Jimin´s stare.

- Don´t embarrass him. - he formed the words silently with his mouth.

Jungkook nodded.

He stared at the bowl. Nothing interesting. Soup with noodles. He heard about that in the states, and some people said that they put everything in it. Eyes, frogs, soap?

He rubbed his neck and saw that Taehyung peaked at him.

„Hurts?“

„Yes.“

„We´ll be at the hospital later.“
„I know.“ Jungkook mumbled.

„Don´t annoy me, brat.“

„Don´t talk to me, .“ Jungkook snapped angrily.

„You should know your place by now.“ Taehyung growled and leaned in.

„It´s everywhere but near you.“

„Then just fly back to the states.“ Taehyung fired back.

Silence.

"I hate you." Jungkook mumbled.

„Eat your noodles!“ Taehyung hissed.

„Whatever.“ Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung heard giggling and chuckling sounds.

-Oh no.-

When he turned his head, he saw three little chickens sitting on their chairs, their eyes wide open and jaws hitting the floor.

The only missing thing was the coke and the popcorn in their hands.

„Told you, these guys are adorable, “ The Jimin giggled. Hoseok just continued staring at them.

„Wow... I never saw that before. I mean, this is like watching a movie.“
Namjoon played with his spoon. „Let´s take money from the girls to listen to that.“ he yelped when he earned another hit from Taehyung.

 

 

Jungkook was still unsure what to do about the soup.

„Take the chopsticks. Like this.“ Namjoon placed them in his hands. „Do you know how to eat with them?“

Jungkook nodded. „Just lift the noodles and slurp them in. You´ll like that, trust me.“

He pouted. He wanted a hamburger, fries, ice cream, coke, and pancakes.

When he swallowed the ramyun, his heart stopped.

This was the best thing he had ever tried.

 

 

Taehyung was staring at the damn pet in front of him.

He was eating ramyun like he hadn´t eaten in weeks. His face was a little blushed when he happily slurped them in. Then, Jungkook drank the whole soup. Taehyung was irritated. Did he look... cute?

Taehyung´s finger slowly wandered to the plate in the middle of the table and pushed it toward Jungkook.

Nothing happened, and no reaction at all from the pet.

Taehyung hissed in anger, grabbed the plate with the melon, and almost threw it in front of Jungkook.

Melon was disgusting, and he wanted to get rid of it. He thought the place in front of Jungkook was the only vacant spot on the table.

Jungkook´s eyes started sparkling. He munched on the melon, smiling at Hoseok, who explained some school rules. He nodded frequently.

Suddenly he saw him clenching his teeth, and his hand wandered to the bandaged neck.

„Be careful with that.“ Taehyung hissed.

„Leave me alone.“

„You´ll hurt it again.“ Taehyung mumbled.

„What do you care?“ Jungkook snapped at him.

„It´s embarrassing.“

„YOU are embarrassing.“ Jungkook stood up, and he got mad.

„Do what you want!“ Taehyung fired back, also standing up.

„I will. Don´t bother me.“ Jungkook pouted.

„You are a bother!“ Taehyung´s chair flew backward when he kicked it angrily.

Taehyung was tearing up in anger when he saw his three friends, again, staring at Jungkook and him bickering in the cantina. Slot 14, 29, and 31 were giggling behind him. He grabbed his phone and deleted them immediately.

"They are so cute..." he heard Hoseok mumble, and all nodded

This was too much... he wanted to hide in a mouse hole.

His phone rang.

- Hyung... Ren got an attitude again... they are angry.-

Taehyung looked at Yoongi and Namjoon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter