Chapter 16 - A piece of melon

Crush on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 16[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Crush on you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] A piece of melon [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] 

 

It was Friday afternoon. The last four days in school had been insane.

Girls were carrying his books, and Slot 16 made him lunch too.

After Taehyung had shown him the school, he was surprised at how different the high schools in Korea were. Completely different. But not bad. His uncle and his wife went out for a date. They were cute, he thought. They would stay overnight in a resort. Something with water, they said.

 

 

Taehyung was tired.

The upgrade had been a badass idea. That girl had stamina. Seriously. After he was finished, she handed him a wet towel, smiled slightly, and left the room. She was perfect. He was showering. He would go out with the boys tonight—Party a little bit, dance, and flirt. Maybe call Slot 2?
Taehyung´s phone rang.

 

- He doesn´t feel good. Come home. Jin

 

He stared at the phone.

So what? He didn´t feel good, whatever.

Sat down. He grabbed his jacket and left the house of Slot 4. He wondered which Slot he should call tonight. He remembered that Slot 2 was blond. He needed somebody with brown hair. He bought a new jacket, a chocolate color. Blond wouldn´t match his style at all. His life was so complicated sometimes.

- He doesn´t feel good. Come home. - Jin

The damn words came into his mind again.

„Aish...“ he stood up and walked towards the house.

 

He was tired. Taehyung had called Slot 4 and told him not to wait for him. He knew what he did with Slots 5. He was kind of jealous. It had been a while for him too.

He grabbed the pillow and placed his head on it. He slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

 

 

Taehyung stopped at a fruit shop. "Aish... this is so in annoying. Am I sick? Some brain diseases?" he mumbled when he bought a melon.

 

Jin´s head snapped around. He had heard this sound before. His body just moved.

 

The guy was holding him down. He had a nasty laugh. „Look at it. Look at her. The little .“

Jungkook screamed in anger, his eyes glued on his sister. The guy was over her. She struggled and screamed in pain when he hit her. Jungkook tried to reach her. Then he felt something cold on his throat.

Jungkook woke up, mouth open, a terrible noise shattering in his ears.

It was his voice. He was screaming at the top of his lungs. He clamped his lips together, and sure enough, his ears stopped hurting. Okay. Dream. Just the dream. Calm down.

The door flew open. He heard a high-pitched voice. Felt arms around his shoulder. Somebody held his head, and he could feel a hand on his face. He was panting like crazy and felt sick.

He opened his eyes, and they got wide.

No guy that was forcing him down. No . It was the Diva.

He had teared up, holding him, whispering comforting words into his ear. His hand through his hair. Jungkook didn´t move. He was too shocked. The little was kneeling on the floor, holding him.

„Are you better?“ he sobbed suddenly.

Jungkook tried to get up. He moaned in pain. Did he hurt something?

„Your scar opened again. Lay down.“ he heard him saying. Jungkook froze and slapped his hand away. But the little brat was strong. He forced him down again, his head in his lap. „Don´t move. You make it worse.“ he whispered and wrapped a new bandage on his neck. "Tell him to treat it again. It doesn´t look too good."

Jungkook wanted to scream. To hit him. To push him away. His body didn´t react at all.

„Why... do you do this?“

„I know somebody who is like that too. Don´t get the wrong idea. I will disinfect myself for the next 20 minutes. It´s disgusting. My body just... reacts to that stuff. Don´t tell anybody, got it?“

Diva took a last glance at his scar and stood up.

„What the hell...?“ he heard Taehyung´s voice. He was standing under the door frame, eyes wide open.

The Diva walked out of the room, pushing Taehyung out of the way.

 

When Taehyung closed the door behind him, he heard a scream.

- Jungkook –

It just flashed through his head. His legs started moving. Fast. He ran up the stairs. 

When he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter